Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stopkidding

The Great Family Teams In F1

Greatest Family Team  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which would be the best Family Team in F1

• The Villeneuves (1 WDC)
    • The Rosbergs (1 WDC)
    • The Schumachers (7 WDC)
    • The Andrettis (1 WDC)
    • The Hills (1+1) WDC
    • The Fittipaldis (2 WDC)

A shame that someone isn't aware that Graham won 2 world titles............

Actually I knew he had won a title, and that he was a great driver till he died in a plane crash.

Welcome back Monza!

Thanks Ben :D . It's nice to be back. I wasn't referring to you though, I meant stopkidding. BTW, do you actually drive your car? It looked way too clean last week. Twice. And I'm not stalking you. Just passing. Honest.

No I clean it 2 times a week so it bloody shud look clean. Do you like our flags :)

Also monza I am moving up your way in august mso beware!

I'd imagine most people would know who I've chosen ;)

Russ, stop stalking poor Ben. It'll make him nervous and he may start to drink...

Yeh russ that did sound a little creepy btw :lol:

And I got a little tipsy earlier having a vodka downing comp with my sister though im back to normal now.

I was just passing on my way to and from the ferry...............................

I voted for the Hill family. Good but not great. They got there through hard work and determination.

ahh white link, were you at the festival? BTW those ferries are far more expensive than red funnel which u get from southampton!

Gilles and Jacques. They only know how to drive one way: balls out.

Thanks Ben :D . It's nice to be back. I wasn't referring to you though, I meant stopkidding. BTW, do you actually drive your car? It looked way too clean last week. Twice. And I'm not stalking you. Just passing. Honest.

whoopie, err i skipped grade school, so i can't read or count

whoopie, err i skipped grade school, so i can't read or count

Are you the reason my Intel chip keeps crashing my computer? ;)

Are you the reason my Intel chip keeps crashing my computer? ;)

may I recommend the all new super super 100 core, 500GHZ Pentrino 10 chip? it is can add numbers very reliably... :P

I would have liked Ayrton Senna and Bruno Senna.

though Bruno has never been into F1 action.

For me it is The Hills, however I have more bias on this topic than Honda were missing ballast in 2005.

Don't really see how the Schumachers are there, even though there are 7 titles, theyre all with one member of the family. While MS is a supreme driver, i wouldnt class Ralf as one of the best, though he has done well considering the cars hes had over the years like the Jordan etc. I voted Hill and I think Fittipaldi second.

Don't really see how the Schumachers are there, even though there are 7 titles, theyre all with one member of the family. While MS is a supreme driver, i wouldnt class Ralf as one of the best, though he has done well considering the cars hes had over the years like the Jordan etc. I voted Hill and I think Fittipaldi second.

well they are a family aren't they? I put up the options and let the votes decide who is the best. Don;t be so hard on Schumi, after all he won 7WDC and has a boat loads of records....don't trivialize his achievements....

Gilles and Jacques. They only know how to drive one way: balls out.

Exactly!

may I recommend the all new super super 100 core, 500GHZ Pentrino 10 chip? it is can add numbers very reliably... :P

:clap3:

Actually I knew he had won a title, and that he was a great driver till he died in a plane crash.

Even in death, he's still quicker than Yamamoto. :eusa_think: