Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eduan

Canada 2006

Now this could be an interisting to see what happens.Since 2000 Michael Schumacher has not finnished lower than second!!Even last year in a dismal season he came second and almost won the race!!1.6 seconds Kimi.Brigestone looks on top of their game this year and so does Michlen has got it right as well.Renault does not have a great record here.And Mclaren maybe??

I think Ferrari has an advantage in Canada.

What do the rest of you say?

I wish it does but with the current form of the Renault team, its not logical to assume they wont do well or win!It would be great and possible to see other teams fighting for the win as well!Or at least p2 if felippe cant get it :lol::naughty:

All the way baby! They have always been the fastest on the speed trap this year, I would love to see the red revival and to spice things up we should have a renault engine change and FA bumped to last on the grid. lets see if FA boy has pubes yet :P

We need a "I just had a great idea" sticky, so everyone doesn't think their great thoughts are worth a new thread.

Ferrari certainly have a great record at canada but don't forget Fisi was leading the race last year before he retired and renault are even stronger now. My opinion is that the ferrari doesnt currently have the pace of the renault. Also, fisichella has a fantastic record at canada but it doesnt really count for anything cos stuff changes so much each year

Don't remind me of that :(:(:(

Fisi was leading the race last year before he retired. Fisi was leading the race last year before he retired. Fisi was leading the race last year before he retired. Fisi was leading the race last year before he retired.

Fisi was leading the race last year before he retired. Fisi was leading the race last year before he retired. Fisi was leading the race last year before he retired. Fisi was leading the race last year before he retired.

Don't remind me of that :(:(:(

The major question is, Will Honda be back on the pace after 2 terrible races?

The major question is, Will Honda be back on the pace after 2 terrible races?

they werent two terrible races, may be they were for jenson doesn`t rule button but if it wasnt for a drive throught penalty Barrichello whould have been on the podium in Monaco.

I hope Ferrari will be in winning positions, but I'm doubting they will be, after all Alonso is strong at the moment. It's an uphill battle, but that's never stopped Ferrari and Schumacher giving it a fight before.