Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tifosi too!

The Best Cars

The best cars  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you think the best cars are made?

• Europe
    • America
    • Asia(Japan mostly)
    • Somewhere else(where?)

Well we all know that cars from different countries carry different philosophies and of course different qualities!Which part of the world gets your vote?Personally i drive a European car but i can't help but notice the extreme reliabilty and high quality of the Japanese cars :eusa_think: !What do you think? B)

Japanese for reliability and overall mechanical quality.

For looks, Italians win, hands down. England would be a close second followed by the Japanese in third.

Japan's first place in quality/reliability and third place in looks had me voting for them in this poll.

I wouldn't say a no contest!Japanese cars appear to be able to run problem-free for most of the time,which is crucial if you use your car daily and a lot!

well they do, just they are owned by either russians or sum other company! :lol:

I dont like many japanese cars really, Honda civics and s2000's arnt bad, But overall I dont like japanese cars, they are a bit too quirky and odd for my liking. Great mechanical reliability though!

Audi's still rule, they also rule le mans in diesels!

well they do, just they are owned by either russians or sum other company! :lol:

I dont like many japanese cars really, Honda civics and s2000's arnt bad, But overall I dont like japanese cars, they are a bit too quirky and odd for my liking. Great mechanical reliability though!

Audi's still rule, they also rule le mans in diesels!

I like Audi's too but not enough to buy one!I think they are a bit overpriced!The "ride quality" nowadays is top in even the cheapest modern cars! No need to spent $5000-6000 more to get an ordinary car for its category!They do look good though!

ORDINARY!!!!!!!

How dare you call an Audi ordinary, have you driven a top of the range A6, with the 's' option where it basically turns into a sports car, its incredible. I cant wait to see the new RS6. I really want an RS4 which is said by jeremy clarkson to be one of the best cars he has ever driven. Its a lambourghini in an A4 body, how crazy and exciting is that!

Yea!!!Why buy ie a fully equipped A3 and not a fully equipped Honda or Toyota for much less??It doesn't offer anything special.The "S" option has been around for many years!Range Rovers have it too i think!The thing is why spent more on a regular car!

Yes well im not poor so we dont go for a3's cos they are admittedly Sh#t, but the family cars - A4's a huge sellers and imo the A6 is the best 4 door saloon around! Pure luxury! I would say its nicer than the rival mercedes!

18119.jpg

OMG what a sexy beast this is. It has 420 BHP, V8 Engine, and does 0-60 in 4.8 seconds! I NEED THIS CAR!

I like Audi's too but not enough to buy one!I think they are a bit overpriced!The "ride quality" nowadays is top in even the cheapest modern cars! No need to spent $5000-6000 more to get an ordinary car for its category!They do look good though!

Don't you think you going a bit to low there??

We own a Audi and I have driven a lot of cars and the Audi still beats all of them for me.

Then Italians and germans are the class at the moment.The Japs builds very good engines.They are also very tunable if there is such a word.If you see guys with their souped up cars , most of them will be Japanese manufactured cars!!Nissan Skyline R34 top of the charts for me!! :D

ahh, I dont really like majorly chaved up cars, if they look professional and if they have proper sports tuning and stuff then great, but all this cheap Sh#t looks crap!

My god i need to make sweet sweet love to that audi i posted, its stunning, u can keep your Sh#tty brera, Ill have my rs4 which not only looks stunning but sounds stunning and is incredibly quick!

Thing is, its owned by BMW and its no longer small thus it can no longer be a mini!

Australia doesnt produce alot of cars but these are some examples of our performance range.

Ford Typhoon

banner_typhoon.jpg

Holden Clubsport Series 2

hsv-z-series-2-big.JPG

Thing is, its owned by BMW and its no longer small thus it can no longer be a mini!

True. But it is still built in England so it is considered to be a English car in my books.

OMG who in their right mind would chose that paint colour, YUCK!

But what do you think of the actual car? Both those cars were designed and built in Australia. I personally really like the look of the Ford Typhoon.

Not really my taste so no i think they are pretty hideous and chavvy. Sorry. I like that australian vauxhall thing murano or whatever it is that broke jeremy clarksons hip!

Not really my taste so no i think they are pretty hideous and chavvy. Sorry. I like that australian vauxhall thing murano or whatever it is that broke jeremy clarksons hip!

The Holden Monaro

Holden%20Monaro%20Game%20Over%20-%201024x768.jpg

Don't you think you going a bit to low there??

We own a Audi and I have driven a lot of cars and the Audi still beats all of them for me.

Then Italians and germans are the class at the moment.The Japs builds very good engines.They are also very tunable if there is such a word.If you see guys with their souped up cars , most of them will be Japanese manufactured cars!!Nissan Skyline R34 top of the charts for me!! :D

Low???I said they were overpriced not bad cars!If you have a view of the market these days(its different from country to country) then its obvious they cost more that they probably worth.It's my personal opinion though!Just as what you say is your opinion!!

Oh and those Australian cars look good!!What engines do those "Holden" have??

Ykick, we can get the Typhoon and Tornado over here in the UK (special import). I like the look of it. Prodrive had something to do with it, I believe.