Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Canada - Qualifying

Awesome lap from Nico, not sure if Mark was slow or couldnt get a lap in near the end.

It's so great to see qualifying live again :D

check your PMs <_<

Thanks for that. I didnt even notice. I dont think i'll beable to get it running before the end of qualifying though because it is currently going at 3kb per second. I have a 512 broadband connection so it most probely a problem at their end.

try the site, they have a web player too. 512 might not be enough though,T mine's using up almost 1 mbps of bandwidth.

edit: actually it might.

Nice try from Klien and JV. Awesome stuff from Nico.

That was bloody close, Button made it by 0.018, and Klien was also only 019 behind :o

I'd forgotten how awful Steve Slater is :angry:

Damn, anyone see the Nico / Webber incident.

Hope Nico does apologise though, after the wall incident the pair of them sorted it out. Last thing Williams needs is for them to fall out.

:( Well another Alonso whitewash tomorrow :(

Damn, anyone see the Nico / Webber incident.

What happened, all I saw was Nico nudging the wall, was Webber behind?

:( Well another Alonso whitewash tomorrow :(

What happened, all I saw was Nico nudging the wall, was Webber behind?

On the straight Webber (apparently) was right up close to Nico, but Nico wouldn't let him through / didn't see him and so Webber had to back off and lost time, which stopped him getting through.

After the pit wall incident at the start I hope these two sort it out, wouldn't be good for Williams if they came to blows.

I almost feel disappointed with the BMWs 11 and 13, the hype and build up for this event was so great that I was expecting them to be well in the top 10. looks like the changing track conditions threw their car off the pace.

I think webber is feeling threatened by the young shot nico. his career is going no where, and nico is that last person he wants to be beaten by. I didn't see the incident, webber you need to talk less and drive faster.

i am excited for the race tomorrow! I hope Schumi can pull one out the hat and win the race and kimi and others can come between schumi and alonso to make the championshop more interesting....

go schumi! go JV......boo alonso :naughty:

Perhaps you need to be less criticial of Webber?

Especially considering Nico has already accepted full responsibility for what happened and apologised publically for getting in Webbers way.

Funny how people jump to conclusions using their own bias before they know the situation...

I ask, listen and then make my mind up.

i am excited for the race tomorrow! I hope Schumi can pull one out the hat and win the race and kimi and others can come between schumi and alonso to make the championshop more interesting....

And I think you will be dissapointed :)

I only want the best driver/car to win, this is a sport, after all.

check your PMs <_<

could you also tell me how you do that..i mean watch it live..

check your PMs <_<

could you also tell me how you do that..i mean watch it live..

And I think you will be dissapointed :)

I only want the best driver/car to win, this is a sport, after all.

and i put my driver/team bias before that, it a sport i want to enjoy and its fun when its close.... :)

Perhaps you need to be less criticial of Webber?

Especially considering Nico has already accepted full responsibility for what happened and apologised publically for getting in Webbers way.

Funny how people jump to conclusions using their own bias before they know the situation...

I ask, listen and then make my mind up.

well think about, you have a car that clearly could finish in the top 10, to blame it on one lap really doesn't cut it. the "i got stuck in traffic" excuse have been used too many times and by too many drivers that didn't make it , seriously, if you are quick enough you shouldn't worry about getting stuck for a lap or two...

alonso went out only for a few laps, and was fast right of the bat. remember the days when you only had 3 timed laps to make it? you have more than a few chances to beat a couple of redbulls, toro rosso's, midlands and aguris, if you cant do that, then the "getting stuck in traffic" excuse sounds lame

Alonso and Fisichella very impressive, which was predicted on forumula1.com's website

Kimi. i also must add, was very good today too, hopefully he can do well in tom's race

very disapointing qualy for DC and JV, but BMW was great in the practices, they were in the top 8.

and i put my driver/team bias before that, it a sport i want to enjoy and its fun when its close.... :)

well think about, you have a car that clearly could finish in the top 10, to blame it on one lap really doesn't cut it. the "i got stuck in traffic" excuse have been used too many times and by too many drivers that didn't make it , seriously, if you are quick enough you shouldn't worry about getting stuck for a lap or two...

alonso went out only for a few laps, and was fast right of the bat. remember the days when you only had 3 timed laps to make it? you have more than a few chances to beat a couple of redbulls, toro rosso's, midlands and aguris, if you cant do that, then the "getting stuck in traffic" excuse sounds lame

Nico left it to his last lap to cut it into the top 16 too.

Bankers are no good in the first session anymore, it is all down to the last lap unless you have a top car. Give it a rest please and look at the qualifying session properly before commenting on it, you're blaming Mark for putting himself in a situation that Nico was in too, so you clearly haven't thought through your post and argument.

Nico has fully apologised for being the reason Mark didn't get through. I'll remember these comments for the next time Mark is criticised by you. You see the problem with having a dig at drivers for everything is, as Mark said, people have long memories and remember who jumps on drivers too quickly. So people are less likely to listen later on. Better to remain constructive and reserve judgement until you have all the facts, than jump on drivers too quickly, which in this case my friend, you have.

Unfortuantly this is going to be the first F1 race im going to miss in years. It starts at 3:00am here in Australia and if i stay up that long i wont be able to watch the Socceroos take on Italy the next day. The World CUp only comes around once every 4 years while formula 1 comes around 18 times every year.

Unfortuantly this is going to be the first F1 race im going to miss in years. It starts at 3:00am here in Australia and if i stay up that long i wont be able to watch the Socceroos take on Italy the next day. The World CUp only comes around once every 4 years while formula 1 comes around 18 times every year.

drink something like red bull, the same drink which sponsors ur fave driver's car.

Pragmatism. You'll grow out of it ;) Single-minded obsession is far better...

"The World Cup only comes around once every 4 years while formula 1 comes around 18 times every year."

Football games happen almost every single weekend, even in the off-season and also on weekdays a lot (or at least it does in the UK), whereas F1 only happens 18 weekends outta 52 a year... look at it that way :P

Sorry all footie fans, but this is one where I share the American's viewpoint on Soccer.

Tomorrow, but both are in the night time for the Aussie's so I think he means he can't miss out on two nights of sleep.