Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ecapdeville

Back From Los Cabos!!!!!

How are you people???? :D

Coming back from my vacations... a short week in Los Cabos, so hot and so american!...

I felt so bad, I thought my english was ok, but you american people speaks so weird!...I couldnt catch any conversation! :blush:

Great week, ready to work again...somebody missed me?...mhhh... at least somebody noticed my absence???

Ajua!

I was thinking a lot about Pump and Puma...

I was wondering yesterday about you and Pumnpdoc, great you both checked in. Hope you had a good trip :D

Americans don't speak proper English anyway, your English is probably too good for them ;)

Enjoy the Renault whitewash today <_<

Coming back from my vacations... a short week in Los Cabos, so hot and so american!...

I felt so bad, I thought my english was ok, but you american people speaks so weird!...I couldnt catch any conversation! :blush:

Great week, ready to work again...somebody missed me?...mhhh... at least somebody noticed my absence???

Ajua!

Welcome back!! :D

welcome back!

I got Forza Motorsport to work on XBox Live, and I got Call of Duty 2.

Ready to play?

Ajua!

U were gone??? -_- did'nt notice.... :naughty:

Anyways mate, welcome back!!!!!

Ajua!

Glad you had a great time, I enjoyed my trip to Boston but it was to short :D