Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

narain fan

JV-post Race

It's about time the mods did something about your generall offensive attitude to other forumers

:furious:

Don't hold your breath..

To be honest JVs accident was a shame. and nothing he could really do except crash into the wall or ralf. You could see when ralf slowed the amount of marbles coming off the tyres was ridculous so its i say 20% jvs fault 40 % Ralf and 40% marbles.

To be honest JVs accident was a shame. and nothing he could really do except crash into the wall or ralf. You could see when ralf slowed the amount of marbles coming off the tyres was ridculous so its i say 20% jvs fault 40 % Ralf and 40% marbles.

What happened in the pits? why did they take 2 seconds more on jv's second stop? Anybody knows?

What happened in the pits? why did they take 2 seconds more on jv's second stop? Anybody knows?

who ****in knowss........i'm still asking myself the same thing....

well my mother is dead you pathetic prick. . There's no need to be that insulting because your favorite driver have to fight his a## off for an eight place and goes straight into a wall overtaking a backmarker. And get yourself some education and some sense of humour you need it badly. End of story.

yeah dead is this a forum ehhhh....my mother is dead too , but she's preparing a pizza to my father at the moment .......

it's lucky for you this is a forum , cos if i met you ............you idiot prick.....

yeah dead is this a forum ehhhh....my mother is dead too , but she's preparing a pizza to my father at the moment .......

it's lucky for you this is a forum , cos if i met you ............you idiot prick.....

can u just try and stop arguing with everyone and insulting all the time, no-one wants to read your swearing outbursts

can u just try and stop arguing with everyone and insulting all the time, no-one wants to read your swearing outbursts

Then don't reply .......

Then don't reply .......

I'm not replying I'm just asking you to stop being so abusive to everyone all the time

I'm not replying I'm just asking you to stop being so abusive to everyone all the time

first, wield your influence and tell your best friend and fellow Buttonite to do the same.

first, wield your influence and tell your best friend and fellow Buttonite to do the same.

I had to butt in, but just what on earth are you on about????

that doesnt let you go scott free.control yourself man...

no for sure , and i'm not that type of person anyway , but sometimes comments here are too much sarcastic , that i didn't digestive them...understand what i mean ,

and if people note here i'm always talking bad with the same crap of people here ,....

i like to talk on f1 and for that i registered here , but people like to insult other peolpe without being in brackets that offensive , and i'm not that type of guy i'm straight forward like me or not ....

but i try to calm a bit don't worry....

Ben does it every now and then and he at least usually has a reason to be angry - kenneth seems to do it nearly every post without making valid points or arguments

Ben does it every now and then and he at least usually has a reason to be angry - kenneth seems to do it nearly every post without making valid points or arguments
a subjective opinion,if i may say so,same could be said about Kenneth...

I disagree, I think that kenneth's outbursts are more often than not entirely unjustified

Don't waste your time Jem... Vulgarity is the privilege of the uneducated. B)

I disagree, I think that kenneth's outbursts are more often than not entirely unjustified
this is exactly my point....

your way of thinking maybe different from someone else....

Don't waste your time Jem... Vulgarity is the privilege of the uneducated. B)
.......indeed it is

hey Cav! this is for u (and Yhr,you too ;) )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5Chy37e35k...eneuve%20Canada

i think you and chris strange really strange ... seems to me posting without making valid points but when the topic is on Jv always so.........................

you know what i mean i'm educated now...........

this is exactly my point....

your way of thinking maybe different from someone else....

.......indeed it is

hey Cav! this is for u (and Yhr,you too ;) )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5Chy37e35k...eneuve%20Canada

that link is awesome even you don't mentioned me but thanks anyway......

i think you and chris strange really strange ... seems to me posting without making valid points but when the topic is on Jv always so.........................

you know what i mean i'm educated now...........

I don't really know what you're talking about now but let's leave it

I don't really know what you're talking about now but let's leave it

don't worry my friend so are we friends now ...hehehheheheeh

Thanks. Still JV's fault.

still Jv faults what kind of Tv youy have ... for me it seems when he was doing the corner he found RS lifted his pedal all he can do was or go straight to ralf ..or try to passed him he tried but the debris was like ice ....

i'm still saying it racing ...but to be honest ralf has to lift his pedal at another more safely place ...

With his experience he should have anticipated what was going to happen.
He's a racing driver, not a psychic.
I saw it coming Nojv, i knew he was gonna **** up someone's race. and hen to pull out a lap after the incident, begs to answer your question, WHAT THE **** WAS HE REALLY DOING STAYING OUT ON TRACK?

Same here.

I just think it was a slower stop, nothing malicious or anything. JV's first stop was about a second faster than Nick's so it works both ways.

Kenneth, mate go easy on the language. I don't like alot of what is said about JV on here either but there's no need to resort to that language ok.