Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

A Redwash At Indy

Ferrari cruise through the race.

Fisi shows us what he can do, and Alonso shows us what he can't - drive an oversteeering car.

Excellent drive from Trulli.

After lap 1 i didnt watch the race as I knew it will be a boring race...but good for MS to win the race...it's just sad that 6 drivers ended up in lap 1.

i felt this was a very short race as there very so many incidents almost 10 cars out in the 10 laps. but when ure having a good time time does go faster

Amazing comeback from ferrari A one - two ohhhyeah

I wouldnt get too excited Ferrari fans. I think you had a massive advantage as the Bridgestone was faster than the Michelin as you could clearly tell by the Toyota's performance. I expect Renault to be back up front for the next race.

I wouldnt get too excited Ferrari fans. I think you had a massive advantage as the Bridgestone was faster than the Michelin as you could clearly tell by the Toyota's performance. I expect Renault to be back up front for the next race.

True...they'll be back...

You just cant expect to see Reno in pole or to win every race...Ferrari was always strong in US...

It's like Imola or Monza...even if they suck they'll be in front row. :)

They did, but damn the Mclarens and Toyota and BMW, Alonso could have been 8th or even out of the points today, he is forever the lucky b#####d :angry::) (can't be unhappy today)

YEAH OH YEAH OH YEAH :banana::congrats::cheers:

Im so happy - missed the last 2 races as im still in espana but made apoint of watching todays when i saw the red cars were starting from front row - even sat through the spanish commentary (which i dont understand a word of!!!!) - though somehow missed the 1st half hour - obviously were all the action was when only 9 cars finished :blink:

anyway im delighted MS came 1st & massa 2nd - was really cheering the toyotas too oh and the Red Bulls of course :king:

They did, but damn the Mclarens and Toyota and BMW, Alonso could have been 8th or even out of the points today, he is forever the lucky b#####d :angry::) (can't be unhappy today)

Didnt you know that Alonso has the same luck as MS??? Thats why alonso will win his 2nd title and MS will be 2nd overall and will retire end of the season :D .

Didnt you know that Alonso has the same luck as MS??? Thats why alonso will win his 2nd title and MS will be 2nd overall and will retire end of the season :D .

Schumi drives the race of the season and ends up 5th (Monaco), Alonso drives like a granny and ends up 5th.

cheers Irish cheers.gif:)

Schumi drives the race of the season and ends up 5th (Monaco), Alonso drives like a granny and ends up 5th.

I know it's sad but remember we have seen similar from MS as well when he was in position like alonso :D .

Still I hoped Massa would win today but I knew my luck is not gonna turn this weekend :angry:

im so gutted i didnt bring my ferrari tshirt or huge flag to wave at all the alonso fans along the streets of barcelona tonight :D:D

GO SCHUMACHER, GO MASSA

cheers back cavallino :beer22: im away now to show these alonso fans how to really celebrate - irish style :king:

im so gutted i didnt bring my ferrari tshirt or huge flag to wave at all the alonso fans along the streets of barcelona tonight :D:D

GO SCHUMACHER, GO MASSA

cheers back cavallino :beer22: im away now to show these alonso fans how to really celebrate - irish style :king:

Have a beer or two for me :D

Understeering then oversteering, seen Super Aguri's handling better. Wouldnt be gloating to much.....MS didnt have so much trouble in Australia and he stuffed it in the wall :rolleyes: .

MS is so fit that he can drive flat out for 70 odd laps and still find the energy to lift Massa.

I didn't realise MS was so popular in the US

MS is so fit that he can drive flat out for 70 odd laps and still find the energy to lift Massa.

I didn't realise MS was so popular in the US

Indy has always had great support for Ferrari.

Great race from both the Ferraris, especially Schumacher. Today, Ferrari's true pace has been shown when the bridgestone tires actually worked well. Ferrari recieve alot of support at Indy for some obvious reasons, because Ferrari has simply dominated Indianapolis. Massa did a great job. I somewhat expected 5th place from Alonso, because it clearly shows, he can only do well in a good car. I didnt know why he was blocking fisichella, but however, it turned out great. Also, atleast he was lucky Raikonnen, Montoya and several others went out in the beginning, or he wouldnt even get a 5th place. 8 races ahead, 80 points waiting to be snatched, if Ferrari can keep it up, we should see a turn-around very soon. :)

Great race from both the Ferraris, especially Schumacher. Today, Ferrari's true pace has been shown when the bridgestone tires actually worked well. Ferrari recieve alot of support at Indy for some obvious reasons, because Ferrari has simply dominated Indianapolis. Massa did a great job. I somewhat expected 5th place from Alonso, because it clearly shows, he can only do well in a good car. I didnt know why he was blocking fisichella, but however, it turned out great. Also, atleast he was lucky Raikonnen, Montoya and several others went out in the beginning, or he wouldnt even get a 5th place. 8 races ahead, 80 points waiting to be snatched, if Ferrari can keep it up, we should see a turn-around very soon. :)

:thbup: !!Lets hope that we 'll get to see the turnaround and to simply get close!It was a strange race from FA today!But then again he didn't have the fastest car nor did he start from P1!The championship is the hands of the tyre manufacturers!Ferrari seem to have done their homework!GO BRIDGESTONE!!!!! :D

Lol, funny. I don't see a point for Michael to retire. He has proven to all, that he is the best racer out there (the results prove it all), the most successfull driver ever, has banked almost ALL records. He is still currently fighting for the championship, and also he is the most fittest driver/athlete The drivers who need to retire are drivers like David Coulthard and JV. They are just lingering around and it's high time we see some new faces :D . By the way they perform currently, they obviously don't look like theyre EVER going to win a championship in the future, so why stay and collect some few points? it's better if we see some new drivers who challenge the all time master, Schumacher :) . That will also be more exciting and entertaining. I think DC and JV have entertained us all enough by blaming others in times of collisions. :P Formula 1 is ALL about Michael. Men may come and Men may go, Michael goes on forever!

YEAH OH YEAH OH YEAH :banana::congrats::cheers:

Im so happy - missed the last 2 races as im still in espana but made apoint of watching todays when i saw the red cars were starting from front row - even sat through the spanish commentary (which i dont understand a word of!!!!) - though somehow missed the 1st half hour - obviously were all the action was when only 9 cars finished :blink:

anyway im delighted MS came 1st & massa 2nd - was really cheering the toyotas too oh and the Red Bulls of course :king:

I also missed the first half hour because I was trying to get back from Nottingham City Centre and as usual the suck-a## NCT buses were running late.

Good to see Ferrari with a 1-2 :D

All I got to say is

"what's that going into Kimi, Is it Montoya, Is it Montoya?"

Poor Jacques, what a rotten couple of weeks.

The drivers who need to retire are drivers like David Coulthard and JV. They are just lingering around and it's high time we see some new faces . By the way they perform currently, they obviously don't look like theyre EVER going to win a championship in the future, so why stay and collect some few points? it's better if we see some new drivers who challenge the all time master, Schumacher

Michael dominates the race and instead of enjoying the win someone has to go off and slag off other drivers. Can't say I'm surprised. Michael is having enough trouble with Alonso, so I'd be careful what I'd wish for if I were you. Besides, put JV and DC in a top car and they'd show the young 'uns a thing or three. I'd thought they were performing pretty well and are doing their levels of machinery at their helm justice. There are other drivers who have NEVER achieved anything who should be given the boot long before JV and DC.

Michelin should just have let the Bridgestone runners be in front last year and raced, Sato and Montoya would have taken the rest out by the first turn and noone would have complained either.

;)