Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Null

Batracer Season 2

http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&4991

Password: tf12

Teams on a first come first served basis. Theoretically performance should be the same and there should be a level playing field so no one is at a disadvantage through choosing a lesser "real life" team. Performance on this season's chart is measured from race performance and takes into account setups. This is not a reflection on the car's actual base performance. Also, there are no worries about people signing up to the same team as last season, the data and setups are different, I had a public league as a bmw sauber and obviously was that team in this seasons and I could not share the data between the two leagues as although the races were the same and the cars were the same, set up settings were different.

The game will be started as soon as there are enough players and when everyone has practiced.

Let the games begin!!

Can I have another good team mate who goes on as often as he possibly can to help get the perfect set up. Im in a renault so hurry up and sign up. :) Demonhorse was great but he didnt always go on it. :(

My ability to create good setups have improved dramatically over the past few weeks and when Wez joined my team we were both able to compete for podiums and victories. I joined Red Bull again and i really want a teammate who is going to be on for most races like Wez was.

It won't let me join another game until I finish the first one, so until then you can all fight over who gets to have me as your teammate B)

wait everyone, wait till the first game finishes.

wait everyone, wait till the first game finishes.

We wont start the next game till the first one finishes and we have a full grid.

Nope, I'm not starting it until the first game finishes, until we have a full grid and until everyone's practiced.

Someone good be my team mate or I may cry!!!

which team are you in?

not the best team

Hey Guys, I missed out on the last season, but I got in on this one. Looking forward to a great season!!!!

Welcome back Jay! Kind of a long absence for you...

Thanks Mike. I've been busy, and what little spare time I've had I spent on trying to keep up with my BATracer games.

BTW - what a massive late season surge you've had in A1GP!!!!

Welcome back Jay

Damn this is filling up quick, can anyone tell me how bad it is, should I create a new account so I don't get left out.

not the best team

ha, we are :D

Damn this is filling up quick, can anyone tell me how bad it is, should I create a new account so I don't get left out.

Dont worry. Only 5 or 6 people have signed up so far. You should be fine though i'll let you know if it begins to fill up.

are the Ferraris taken?

So far neither Ferrari has been taken.

Red Bull is locked out

Renault is locked out

McLaren and BMW Sauber has 1 stop free and all the other race seats are available

Can I have another good team mate who goes on as often as he possibly can to help get the perfect set up. Im in a renault so hurry up and sign up. :) Demonhorse was great but he didnt always go on it. :(

Yeah sorry dude, I don't always have time and stuff. The very reason I'm not going for season 2.

It was fun while it lasted though :)

Thats a shame! :(

Funkejay, make sure you go on regularly and we must work together if we are to beat these pieces of poo and thrash them!

Thanks Mike. I've been busy, and what little spare time I've had I spent on trying to keep up with my BATracer games.

BTW - what a massive late season surge you've had in A1GP!!!!

A1GP was...odd...but fun! It seemed to be logical one race then whacko the next..ah well.. :D

shush poo girl. theres no point in anyone doing it as renault are going to win everything, me and funke are unstoppable!

only one ferrari left now cav, if you want it, I'd set up a new account if I were you

Done :)

Sorry about another year of Ferrari domination people :king: