Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Null

Batracer Season 2

Hey u, i want your job, where do you find the time to play during working hours! :blink::huh::o

No you dont! :( Have net will use though!

yeh welcome guys!

Thanks Cav, JR. Looking forward to racing you lot! :thbup:

Looking forward to racing you lot! :thbup:

Sure thing Ms Hill.

Now that the game is go, I'll just pimp my other game for anyone who is interested, there are already 16 people there.

http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&4839

Alternativly, you can select "private games" from the menu and enter the number "4839" into the box. password=atlas.

The Els Boys in Midland is an all SOuth African line up and we are determined to get that Midalnd at the front challenging for wins!!If an Aguri can be in the top 2 then hey everyone has got a chance man!!!

Season 2 is up and running. :D

I have made the move from Williams to Honda. :o

Lets see if my second season can bring some much needed results. :eusa_think:

Victory in my debut Bmw Sauber race... ole ole ole

very good race ,but in hindsight i missed out on a podium due to a mistake during my pitstop which cost me 4 secs and ultimately i finished 0.2 secs behind the third placed driver(mike)

It just takes 5 minutes a day if that is what is keeping some people out :)

I can't, open plan office, crowded, i do find time inbetween work to post though...

sepang practice

osition

Runs

Driver Team Time

6 Jenson Button

Renault Renault

Renault RS26

Michelin 1:35.071

6 [Kool Tools] Jay Funke

Renault Renault

Renault RS26

Michelin +0.210

1:35.281

6 Ashwin Narainfan

Red Bull Red Bull

Ferrari 248 F1

Michelin +0.443

1:35.514

6 Mark Viduka

Red Bull Red Bull

Ferrari 248 F1

Michelin +0.951

1:36.022

6 Eduan Els

Midland Midland

Toyota RVX06

Bridgestone +1.051

1:36.122

6 Luan Els

Midland Midland

Toyota RVX06

Bridgestone +1.070

1:36.141

3 Abeer Cavallino

Ferrari Ferrari

Ferrari 248 F1

Bridgestone +1.158

1:36.229

2 [Kool Tools] Zippy Freer

Toyota Toyota

Toyota RVX06

Bridgestone +1.484

1:36.555

4 Wez Hellyar

BMW Sauber BMW Sauber

BMW P86 F1

Michelin +3.130

1:38.201

Jay how do you manage to be quick straight out of the box do you start with the set up of the previouus race or use enggineer's advice...or does the credit go to Kool tools...

Red Bull have started the 2nd round alot better than we started the first. I believe we can both fight for a decent amount of points this race.

I would assume that Jay's team is being torn apart by the negative influence that is Jenson Button <_<

HAHAHAHA, Im waiting for the backlash from Ben regarding this comment!

I had a shocking practice session now for Sepeng... Not to worry though, I keep my best for the race. I was slowest in the Bahrain practice and went on to take the race.... Practice is over rated.

BTW, my team mate has gone AWOL, Antonia where you? hehe.

I know that Kool Tools doesn't give you a better initial set-up. It's probably possible that if you have run another F1 series you can access your saved set-ups with Kool Tools.... :eusa_think:

Victory in my debut Bmw Sauber race... ole ole ole

Congrats Wez :clap3: I thought that I was going to pass you in dying laps but fell .4 short :(

I know that Kool Tools doesn't give you a better initial set-up. It's probably possible that if you have run another F1 series you can access your saved set-ups with Kool Tools.... :eusa_think:

Doesnt matter that i have cool tools coz i keep on bloody crashing. Toyota and Freer are at odds already. I think they want to sack me :P

Doesnt matter that i have cool tools coz i keep on bloody crashing. Toyota and Freer are at odds already. I think they want to sack me :P

Well, Kool Tools gives you a bigger helmet icon so people can see you better and say "Hey isn't that the driver who is always crashing?" :D

yes, wondered where you were funkejay, too many criminal cases? :D

Yup, my case load is massive right now, and I just picked up another murder client a little while ago (that's two I'm currently doing now) and a third client who is under suspicion but has not yet been charged.

Who ever said Canada was a nice quiet little place to live????

Damn, a double renault retirement! How Sh#t is that!

Very Sh#t as a matter of fact.........

wow, Renault seems to break only in games nowadays...

Tell me about it..... My faux Renault press release was a little "low key" shall we say....

I would assume that Jay's team is being torn apart by the negative influence that is Jenson Button <_<

No blame being laid anywhere in the team just now... it's early days yet!!!!

Sepang practice

position

Runs

Driver Team Time

6 Jenson Button

Renault Renault

Renault RS26

Michelin 1:35.071

6 [Kool Tools] Jay Funke

Renault Renault

Renault RS26

Michelin +0.210

1:35.281

6 Ashwin Narainfan

Red Bull Red Bull

Ferrari 248 F1

Michelin +0.443

1:35.514

6 Mark Viduka

Red Bull Red Bull

Ferrari 248 F1

Michelin +0.951

1:36.022

6 Eduan Els

Midland Midland

Toyota RVX06

Bridgestone +1.051

1:36.122

6 Luan Els

Midland Midland

Toyota RVX06

Bridgestone +1.070

1:36.141

3 Abeer Cavallino

Ferrari Ferrari

Ferrari 248 F1

Bridgestone +1.158

1:36.229

2 [Kool Tools] Zippy Freer

Toyota Toyota

Toyota RVX06

Bridgestone +1.484

1:36.555

4 Wez Hellyar

BMW Sauber BMW Sauber

BMW P86 F1

Michelin +3.130

1:38.201

Jay how do you manage to be quick straight out of the box do you start with the set up of the previouus race or use enggineer's advice...or does the credit go to Kool tools...

Now that would be telling wouldn't it??????

Nope, Kool Tools only allows you to see your team mates settings as well as your own, and provides you with a few other convenience features (i.e a quick wet/dry weather conversion tool), but it does not give you any other advantage in working out a set-up. It does not give you better feedback, it does give you better hints, it does not give you access to any information you don't have as a regular member (except the aforementioned ability to see your teammates settings and set-up ranges). However, if you and your team mate have good communication, then you have all the information that someone with Kool Tools does - its' just less convenient in that you are dependant on your team mate to share it.

And yes, while technically it is possible to go back and review set-ups from previously run series on the same tracks, that is of no benefit, as the game randomly generates the set-up figures for each race at a given track. I've simultaneously raced the same track in two different F1 2006 series and had totally different set-ups, so it wouldn't do you any good to bother.

You have just have to figure out the secrets of the game!!!!

That's teamwork!! :naughty:

Anyway, I've raced against Jay in an A1GP season and he's damned good. If he's your teammate, Ben, you've got a real good shot at the championship.

Thanks Mike, but you're being both very generous and extremely modest. We each did very well in that A1GP series, and you're already off to a hell of a start in the TotalF1.com BATracer series.

I've got my eye set on more than a few of you to be sure..... but definitely on you Oxley (or should I say Mr. Denmark?)!!!!!

Now that would be telling wouldn't it??????
as if i expected an answer <_< .... it was just wishful thinking that when you browse through the site whilst multitasking (Murder cases!!!) you may just spilll the beans
I've got my eye set on more than a few of you to be sure

a few people have their eyes set on you ,shall i say :naughty:

this is coz they know you will easily destroy Jenson Button and the only real assault on the championship from the renault team will come from you