Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Null

Batracer Season 2

Jay, I have figured out one of your secrets...it required alot of thought but I finally did it...and now it's too late to help me in this season...

...I intend on running another season of something to check this out... :naughty:

as if i expected an answer <_< .... it was just wishful thinking that when you browse through the site whilst multitasking (Murder cases!!!) you may just spilll the beans

a few people have their eyes set on you ,shall i say :naughty:

this is coz they know you will easily destroy Jenson Button and the only real threat to the championship from the renault team will come from you

I did warn you :D

I think me and luan are going reasonable.The whole key thing is that we are working together on our setups

so that we both have the optimum setup and have a equal car.Midland is doin well so hoping to score points in the next race.We are always aiming for the first two spots!!

Great season so far!! :)

this is coz they know you will easily destroy Jenson Button and the only real assault on the championship from the renault team will come from you

While I'm flattered, I'm not sure it's true. From the first two races of the season I have two DNFs and a DNQ. Other than a third place grid spot in the season opener, I've been having a rather pathetic start to the season........ On a happier note, while Ben is away on his holiday I'm running both cars in the team, and I managed a win and a pole for him in Sepang!!!!

It just goes to show that when it comes to BATracer, IDENTICAL approaches can result in wildly disparate results!!!!!

Ben = Pole Position and the Win

Jay = DNQ and DNF

go figure.....

Jay, I have figured out one of your secrets...it required alot of thought but I finally did it...and now it's too late to help me in this season...

Ahhhhh, so my hint did not go unheeded!!!! BUT, that particular feature is not available in A1GP, I did THAT the hard way!!!!! ;)

Jay that's not fair giving tips to Mike :angry:;)

If you can tell me what causes 3 bloody mechanical failures in 2 races I'll be grateful.

Stupid but addictive game :|

Jay that's not fair giving tips to Mike :angry:;)

If you can tell me what causes 3 bloody mechanical failures in 2 races I'll be grateful.

Stupid but addictive game :|

Cav, the hint is there for everyone to see, not just Mike. Suffice to say however, that Mike is correct, and that the hint I gave is of no use anymore, as it is too late now to do anything about it.....

And, it has nothing to do with avoiding failures, as you can see by my own experience. If I knew the answer to that, don't you think I'd have scored a point by now???? ;)

My 'test' of Jay's theory is proving correct...woo hoo!!

Cav, Jay posted his hint (and even labeled it as HINT) on a public place. He hasn't cheated at all.

Jay, that was one fine run in A1GP...good on you for doing it without the 'edge' you've discovered!!

My 'test' of Jay's theory is proving correct...woo hoo!!

Cav, Jay posted his hint (and even labeled it as HINT) on a public place. He hasn't cheated at all.

Jay, that was one fine run in A1GP...good on you for doing it without the 'edge' you've discovered!!

Yeah, I was trying to figure out how Bryant was so dominant.... and I think I've sorted it out.... but we'll have to wait and see!!!!

Yes Mike, I see that you have begun reaping the benefits already.................. damn you!!!!!

Almost had a podium!!

Well done mate... Very good race from you!

Thanks wez it was the best i could do with that.At least it was better than the Springboks this morning!!

Im a rain Master.... mhahahahahaha. 19th at the end of lap 1, 1st at the end!

Cud somebody tell what all this totalF1 PPP thing is all about?

Ok, you might be confusing the two but,

there is PPP... Which is a prediction based "game", this can be found on the totalf1.com site.

Then there is Batracer, which is a online game, and involves setting up your car, and driver attributes for an entire season going head to head with 22 competitors.