Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tifosi too!

Red Bull Vs France

France banned Red Bull on health reasons. Denmark banned Kellogs Frosties on the same grounds. Tells me all I need to know about government health warnings.................

By the by, Red Bull tastes absolutely disgusting so they probably banned it on those grounds alone, and made up the health stuff as a cover story. And if anyone drinks enough of the stuff to get chest pains then they really ought to examine their entire diet. As well as visit the local maxillofacial department to have their sense of taste checked out.

Denmark banned Kellogs Frosties on the same grounds.

Whaaaaaaattttt? :blink: I've heard some bad remarks about a few Kelloggs brands though, but to the point of banning it?

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/internatio...fm?id=927382004

"DANISH health authorities yesterday said they have banned several vitamin-enriched products from the breakfast cereal maker Kellogg"

""We have done an evaluation and, based on what Danish people eat and the amount of vitamins and minerals they already consume, we think it would have a high impact."

A case of vitamin overdose? Weird but i wouldnt say it's completely stupid.

Yep. Made the news over here a couple of years ago. It was because (I think) of excessive sugar levels. Highly amusing. My real point is that different countries have different standards when it comes to this sort of thing.

Edit: wasn't aware of the vitamin thing. Thanks for that.