Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fed up

Montoya - 94 Starts 7 Wins 30 Podiums

some dominant wins along the way

Now that he's gone forever lets try and say positive things, not bring up the negatives

You make it sound like he is dead.

thats what it feels like!!! i was really happy in 2001 when he arrived and started kicking a##, and now that he's gone to nascar i'll never be able to watch him in action again

thats what it feels like!!! i was really happy in 2001 when he arrived and started kicking a##, and now that he's gone to nascar i'll never be able to watch him in action again

Dont worry Jem. You'll learn to love again.

Dont worry Jem. You'll learn to love again.

But i bet it will be a long time before we get another JPM. He really got everyone's attention when he arrived and looked like being a major superstar.

So now I've just got JB and DC to cheer on!!

I spent

More fool you then, I have learned to love Kimi so im sure you wont find it difficult to find another driver.

More fool you then, I have learned to love Kimi so im sure you wont find it difficult to find another driver.

kimi??? i dont mind kimi winning cos he's extremely good but he comes across as super-duper-BORING and a miserable sod too

I liked JPM cos he's got attitude and isnt afraid to badmouth his opponents!

Unfortunately, with the only driver I actually care enough to support in F1 gone, this diminshes my interest greatly.

u should love f1 for the sport not just your favorite driver! u going to follow nascar now then?

Au Revoir Montoya, thanks for the entertainment!

Monty was a entertainer!!When Montoya is around there is always something happening good or bad.

Indeed, He will be missed!

Entertainment? Since when did bad driving and acting stupid in public become entertainment? I'll miss him for the times he actually drove well. But Montoya never learned, and he paid the price for that.

Well im really gutted that hes leaving :( the longer he was in F1 the more i grew to like him & also really enjoyed watching him drive!!! hes one of the very few drivers in the current paddock that actually has balls enough to overtake - sometimes it works others it doenst but at least he spares us from the usual borefest!!!!

Also i had decided that if MS retires this year i was going to follow JPM - well thats banjaxed now :eusa_think:

:bye: JPM

ps plus eh was quite cute!!

I used to support JPM (after Alesi left i had to find someone else to follow ofcourse) but i stopped supporting him in 2003 after i found out he had such an aweful attitude, some call it having ball's others will say its called being an a##hole.

Conny's nice though :P

Well im really gutted that hes leaving :( the longer he was in F1 the more i grew to like him & also really enjoyed watching him drive!!! hes one of the very few drivers in the current paddock that actually has balls enough to overtake - sometimes it works others it doenst but at least he spares us from the usual borefest!!!!

Also i had decided that if MS retires this year i was going to follow JPM - well thats banjaxed now :eusa_think:

Yip, After Fernando He was my second fav...

Impressive

:clap3:

A more successful F1 career for Montoya than perhaps some people thought.

Almost a quarter of his race starts have been converted into podiums which cannot be ignored, he perhaps with a bit of luck could have been World Champion in 2003. Luck was never Montys forte...

Entertainment? Since when did bad driving and acting stupid in public become entertainment? I'll miss him for the times he actually drove well. But Montoya never learned, and he paid the price for that.

Indeed

I suppose he was quite cute if you were after a michelin man lookalike :lol:

But i bet it will be a long time before we get another JPM. He really got everyone's attention when he arrived and looked like being a major superstar.

So now I've just got JB and DC to cheer on!!

I spent

well he was an exciting racer.....and his move now pootencially leaves one slot to be filled in the top teams.....maybe lucky felipe...

well he was an exciting racer.....and his move now pootencially leaves one slot to be filled in the top teams.....maybe lucky felipe...

People can slag him off all they like but Montoya was better than the majority of F1 drivers... Including Massa, Barrichello, R.Schumacher, Trulli & his new Mclaren Replacement.

His passing & comittment was also at times unbelievable & he challenged Schumacher at a time when everyone else was afraid to (watch Brazil 2001).