Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BradSpeedMan

Audi_versus_BMW

LOL, excellent. Are they actually real? If so they are brilliant! The new Audi TT is far better than BMW's version.

Audi only dares compete in a series where they are the only ones with the cash, if they dare, they should try F1. Then we'll see..

Great Fun!

This is why I have a feeling Audi are looking into F1 seeing as their 2 main competators are in it!

Great ads :D !!!I 've never seen them before!Let's hope the car manufactures keep competing like that!!

Applicable to South Africa Tifosi_too. The first ad, BMW, were printed about a month ago, the Audi retaliation ad is very recent ( 2-5 days). I'm gonna try to find out who the ad agencies were that did them.

Audi only dares compete in a series where they are the only ones with the cash, if they dare, they should try F1. Then we'll see..

Care to elaborate?

I dunno, Audi are a sporty brand as well as a luxurious one. I believe their cars are far better than BMW's. Compare the new Q7 to BMW's 4x4, which wins in the style stakes, the Q7, which is the more powerful, the Q7, which has more class, the Q7!

I have sent Audi an email though asking why they don't compete in F1 when their 2 main rivals do! It does seem odd to me and I would love Audi to be in F1!

[quote name='Jenson_Rules!!!' post='127203' date='Jul 11 2006, 02:11 PM']I dunno, Audi are a sporty brand as well as a luxurious one. I believe their cars are far better than BMW's. Compare the new Q7 to BMW's 4x4, which wins in the style stakes, the Q7, which is the more powerful, the Q7, which has more class, the Q7!

I have sent Audi an email though asking why they don't compete in F1 when their 2 main rivals do! It does seem odd to me and I would love Audi to be in F1![/quote]
Only a few days ago i read an article on updatef1.com about Audi not entering, they're not interested, especially short term. Can't remember the reason, have to look up that article again...

Yeah, very good ads....

While Bmw race in the pinicle of motor Racing (formula1), Audi Race in Le Man against a privately owned French team...

No competition then... Bmw come out tops!!!!

Yeah, very good ads....

While Bmw race in the pinicle of motor Racing (formula1), Audi Race in Le Man against a privately owned French team...

No competition then... Bmw come out tops!!!!

I would'nt dare to say that Wes, BMW's currently got the 5th best package in F1, and may even drop further... :lol:

I would'nt dare to say that Wes, BMW's currently got the 5th best package in F1, and may even drop further... :lol:

But in fairness in the time they have owned the Sauber team its probably not a Bmw chassis.

Winning Le Man racing against some Frenchman who decided to start up a team for a laugh as your main competition is less impressive than 5th in the Formula 1 championship in my opinion.

Ps... the new M3 will eat the Rs4 for breakfast!

it doesnt actually, the RS4 is actually the faster car! SO THERE :P

The new M3 is a V8 4l and is not launched yet.... It will chomp it when its out!!!!

As it is the M5 is quicker!

Care to elaborate?

Sorry series was the wrong term there, but I don't see any manufacturers interested in competing with Audi in Le Mans on their terms. They wouldn't be nearly as successful in F1 if they tried, they are the best financed team at Le Mans. Hardly something to boast about compared to BMW who have actually been willing to take the F1 challenge. VW-Audi won't dare, too bad.

Sorry series was the wrong term there, but I don't see any manufacturers interested in competing with Audi in Le Mans on their terms. They wouldn't be nearly as successful in F1 if they tried, they are the best financed team at Le Mans. Hardly something to boast about compared to BMW who have actually been willing to take the F1 challenge. VW-Audi won't dare, too bad.

Yeah, Exactly what I was saying about the 2 manufacturers!

VW own Audi!

Audi answer to VW, not the other way round!

Anyway Audi dominated Rallying during its golden era. They have dominated Le Mans for 6 years. They should imo go into f1!

VW own Audi!

Audi answer to VW, not the other way round!

Anyway Audi dominated Rallying during its golden era. They have dominated Le Mans for 6 years. They should imo go into f1!

They would be better off going into NASCRAP. I own a baby Audi (VW Passat), and being very familiar with the VAG brands, would have to say that F1 is not their cup of tea. SPEED interviewed Audi Sport Team Joest's owner after the race and asked him why Audi were not involved with F1, he said some stuff to the effect of "The R10 is the new direction of motoring, gasoline-powered engines spinning to 20 000 rpm do nothing for everybody, diesel engines are the future." I'll try to find his exact quote.

The new M3 is a V8 4l and is not launched yet.... It will chomp it when its out!!!!

As it is the M5 is quicker!

Wes, it will be really hard to beat the RS4, it delivers a flawless performance in the latest Car mag review. 7 Masters of car reviewing raves about the car, plus it's a tremendous beast, 0-100 in 4.4 seconds... I've got renewed respect for Audi, actually the car demands it... ....

Guys, check out the RS4 South African TV ad... http://www.marketingweb.co.za/advertising/477546.htm .... i give a not so friendly comment as BradMan at the bottom....

True, even for an Audi it is a great car!!!

But the M3 Always Is & always has been the bench mark for every saloon car manufacturer. Every manufacturer strives to beat it, and yet shape after shape the M3 never disappoints! Im saving judgement for when the new Beast arrives!

True, even for an Audi it is a great car!!!

But the M3 Always Is & always has been the bench mark for every saloon car manufacturer. Every manufacturer strives to beat it, and yet shape after shape the M3 never disappoints! Im saving judgement for when the new Beast arrives!

Yes, the M3 legacy is huge here, and is the only BMW i really like...

WOW!!!

bmw-m3-e90-1.jpg