Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Drivers Who Should Be Off To Nascar

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which other current F1 driver do you wish to send to NASCAR

• Jacques Villeneuve
    • David Coulthard
    • Pedro De La Rosa
    • Jenson button
    • Tiago Monteiro
    • Takuma Sato

I'll abstain, only one driver I'd be really interested in seeing what happens when he goes to NASCAR and he's not on the poll.....would have made more sense then JB aswell.

All of them! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha etc. Cav, this is a very silly thread.

None of them, why pollute a good series? ;)

I'm one of them... ;)

:eusa_think: Lets count how many GP's Coulthard has won, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13. Now Lets count how many GP's Button has won. You start us off.

:eusa_think: Lets count how many GP's Coulthard has won, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13. Now Lets count how many GP's Button has won. You start us off.

Now now, dont start kids.

i'll say Monteiro, he is a good driver if given a chance. I was going to vote for Sato, but i thought he isn't worth in being motorsport, nor driving a car.

Fair play... Shall we throw crashes in there too? DC will win that hands down too. :naughty:

Oh, how about team mate ratio? DC got destroyed by Kimi in 2004 and 2003. Button is yet to be destroyed although I'm keeping a nervy eye on Barrichello.

Cav, this is a very silly thread.

Not my fault I can't edit my own poll, it would be fun (well sort of :P ) otherwise.

Fair play... Shall we throw crashes in there too? DC will win that hands down too. :naughty:

Of course. DC has been in F1 alot longer than Button.

Oh, how about team mate ratio? DC got destroyed by Kimi in 2004 and 2003. Button is yet to be destroyed although I'm keeping a nervy eye on Barrichello.

As i recall Button has never had exceptional teammates like Coulthard has.

Indeed he has and has not achieved much. Button still has time on his side. ;) DC will need more than a superman cape to win a race again... :P

As i recall Button has never had exceptional teammates like Coulthard has.

Villeneuve was regarded as exceptional when Button joined BAR. Apparantly, he was going to destroy Jense but it was the other way round. Hence Jacques became a nobody in F1... Funny how thats forgotten. :eusa_think:

Lets not forget Trulli, Fisi and Ralf Schumacher who were all regarded to be better than Button. Although Fisi and Ralf beat Jense over the course of the season, he was not destroyed.

Well that counts against your win tally argument as well doesnt it (plus the difference between mclarens/williams and BAR's/Benettons)