Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

Great Chance Of Rain For French GP

Well since we 've been promised rainy races in some of the previous GP's, i 'll have to wait and see it with my own eyes this time!!But it would be great to have a wet race!Great for the championship as well :naughty::D

I can only wish, rain gatecrashing the Michelin party that Magny Cours is expected to be would be wonderful, and Alonso has a tendency to run into tyres in the rain :D

....and Alonso has a tendency to run into tyres in the rain :D

heheheehehehe, as serious as it looked, it was just as funny, Bammmm, straigh into a loose tyre....heheheheh :lol:

I can only wish, rain gatecrashing the Michelin party that Magny Cours is expected to be would be wonderful, and Alonso has a tendency to run into tyres in the rain :D

Only when they are sitting in the middle of the track.

F1 badly needs an exciting wet race, we havent had one for over 3 years now!!! But ykickamoocow did post a similar thing before the british grand prix, which turned out to be hot and sunny all weekend!

F1 badly needs an exciting wet race, we havent had one for over 3 years now!!! But ykickamoocow did post a similar thing before the british grand prix, which turned out to be hot and sunny all weekend!

I know i did. Im forever hopeful. :D What can i say. (breaks into song) "Im dreaming, of a wet, Grand Prix, just like the ones i used to know"

The weather report is on our side this time!A couple of wet races would really shake things up!And they are always top fun to watch!

GOD a wet race would be brilliant - it would be yet another chance to see MS outclass the rest fo the field, claw back valuable points from Alonso & a chance for some of the back markers to maybe score some points!!!! But then again if Britain is predicted supreme sunshine all weekend i really cant see rain in France - hope im wrong!!!

Carlsberg don't do weather forecasts, but if they did...........

GOD a wet race would be brilliant - it would be yet another chance to see MS outclass the rest fo the field, claw back valuable points from Alonso & a chance for some of the back markers to maybe score some points!!!! But then again if Britain is predicted supreme sunshine all weekend i really cant see rain in France - hope im wrong!!!

Carlsberg don't do weather forecasts, but if they did...........

Hey irishfemalefan.....nice new pic(avatar), and good to see you back....you still have to let us in on your adventures down in Alonso wonderland :)

its stupid and annoying, why are we never getting any rain? is this to do with global warming or what? Every year has its wet races up to 2004 and since then we've had none!

As reported on http://www.totalf1.com/view-article.php?newsid=165882

:banned22:

Welcome back to Magny-Cours as the build-up to the 2006 French Grand Prix continues here at Manipe F1. This year's race should be extremelly hot, dry and sunny with temperatures set to stay in the 30s all weekend. Friday will be the cloudiest day of the three, although still quite sunny, with temperatures rising to 31

Welcome back to Magny-Cours as the build-up to the 2006 French Grand Prix continues here at Manipe F1. This year's race should be extremelly hot, dry and sunny with temperatures set to stay in the 30s all weekend. Friday will be the cloudiest day of the three, although still quite sunny, with temperatures rising to 31

anyone know any good rain dances then????? id give it a go just for that little bit of added excitement this weekend :clap3:

As for Alonso land - i searched high & low for his fans so i could torture them but they are even more elusive than Toyota fans :blink: I think the Spanish government must just be giving out free tickets to locals to make it look like he has a massive following :P The Tifosi still rule :king:

My rain dance is not suitable to be performed infront of under 16 yr olds thus it is not suitable for the forum to see it ;)

Another y-kick fantasy :wacko:

Best chance of rain? Interlagos, Suzuka, Monza! Everywhere else will be annoyingly warm and sunny!