Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Alonso Criticizes Team And Teammate Again

Nah, these are the disgruntled Kimi fans - McMerc blew it yet again, they can't be happy. :lol:

yeah and this from the hypocritical MS and Ferrari fans bitching about team orders, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm not a freaking Kimi fan, just mcMerc, less of the merc more of the Mc, if you get what i mean :lol::lol:

Ferrari and MS fans even when you are winning, there is enough past mishaps to rain on your parade, and i LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Ferrari fans are very loyal, we take the good with the bad and still love the team :thbup:

Ferrari fans are very loyal, we take the good with the bad and still love the team :thbup:

Very true....but rembember they love FIArrari not M$...Maybe some also like M$ but in general they are supporting Fiarrari....

Even I would support Fiarrari if only JT wouldnt be there....He ****ed up the whole F1 with his internal rule about supporting only M$ no matter what.

oh yeah in that twenty one years of HURT (i loved it btw) i saw all these 'loyal' fans at every gp cheering on their team?

bollox, apart from the italian tifosi, there were very few ferrari fans elsewhere.

i don't need to prove my loyalty to my team, i post like a typical bitter and twisted Mclaren fan :lol::lol::king:

oh yeah in that twenty one years of HURT (i loved it btw) i saw all these 'loyal' fans at every gp cheering on their team?

bollox, apart from the italian tifosi, there were very few ferrari fans elsewhere.

Very true btw.....

I wonder what the german fans will do after MS retire...will they still support FIArrari or not??? :eusa_think:

Im a little surprised they are not supporting Merc or BMW!!!

Man these two car manufacturer make the best cars in the world....For me even better than Ferrari car.

i'm not a freaking Kimi fan, just mcMerc, less of the merc more of the Mc, if you get what i mean :lol::lol:

Yep, Kimi's pushing off, you needn't like him anymore :P

I know it's hard, I've been trying to unsuccessfully like him all season in case he goes red :(

Yep, Kimi's pushing of, you needn't like him anymore :P

from a MS fan, no wonder you don't understand :rolleyes:

team over any driver!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was never toleman, lotus, mclaren then williams-its always been MCLAREN

I know it's hard, I've been trying to unsuccessfully like him all season in case he goes red :(

If kimi is smart he'll not join the reds....He should stay at merc or join reno....

Very true btw.....

I wonder what the german fans will do after MS retire...will they still support FIArrari or not??? :eusa_think:

Im a little surprised they are not supporting Merc or BMW!!!

Man these two car manufacturer make the best cars in the world....For me even better than Ferrari car.

they should all support Nico after MS, because he is very un-German in more ways then one :lol::lol:

oh and if i was german, it would be merc or bmw for me as well, even though i understand drivers attract alot of support, but me i prefer a team, drivers pass, teams remain, maybe i'm a fool to think like that!!!!!!!

If kimi is smart he'll not join the reds....He should stay at merc or join reno....

not renault, their success will not be sustained like benneton :D

listen to mika and stay at mclaren

I can't wait for Kimi to join Ferrari and keep the winning tradition alive after Schumi retires :thbup:

I can't wait for Kimi to join Ferrari and keep the winning tradition alive after Schumi retires :thbup:

i hope he take all his luck, or rather lack of it, to ferrari :thbup:

I would really like to see Kimi win the title, but I also hope he'll manage to do it with some other team...

The FIArrari era should stop for a decade or two so that F1 can regain the pride and really become the pinnacle of motosport where drivers are fighting each other and where ppl like JT dont have that kind of influence on Mad Max.

Stop! people you are hurting my feelings ;)

I would really like to see Kimi win the title, but I also hope he'll manage to do it with some other team...

The FIArrari era should stop for a decade or two so that F1 can regain the pride and really become the pinnacle of motosport where drivers are fighting each other and where ppl like JT dont have that kind of influence on Mad Max.

......and he will with Ferrari :clap3:

in what way???

......and he will with Ferrari :clap3:

:nono1: ....i hope not.

Or only if JT, and his crew decide to retire and other ppl take over and bring back the racing that we have seen in the 80 and early 90....

In that case i could even cheer for Kimi, otherwise he's on my black list :D

in what way???

I'm thin skined and you are talking bad about Ferrari ;););)

I'm thin skined and you are talking bad about Ferrari ;););)

:thbup::thbup: you almost tricked me :D:D

from a MS fan, no wonder you don't understand :rolleyes:

team over any driver!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was never toleman, lotus, mclaren then williams-its always been MCLAREN

Is it my fault the best driver in the world is loyal to my team :D

Is it my fault the best driver in the world is loyal to my team :D

If im not mistaken he's 3rd best driver in the world.... :D:D

Alonso? What about him?

:roll::rofl::roll:

Alonso? What about him?

Well at the moment he's #1 driver in the world. When season ends and if FA manage to win the title he'l remain #1 an M$ will be #2.

This is how it goes in the world of F1 right :):)

Well at the moment he's #1 driver in the world.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

(There's some kind of emoticon limit, don't let that mislead you, I am still laughing)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

(There's some kind of emoticon limit, don't let that mislead you, I am still laughing)

Prove me wrong :D

Would that be the Championship-winning tradition? I'm afraid Kimi hasn't even started that tradition yet :D