Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Alonso Criticizes Team And Teammate Again

http://f1.racing-live.com/f1/en/headlines/...718114845.shtml

Fernando Alonso has gently criticised team-mate Giancarlo Fisichella for playing a quiet role in the battle for the 2006 World Championship.

The Spaniard was confined to third place at the start of Magny Cours' F1 race last Sunday when title rival Michael Schumacher's team-mate, Felipe Massa, assertively closed down a passing move.

"Schumacher was able to take advantage of Massa's work," Alonso was quoted as saying by Spanish newspaper Diario de Noticias.

Surely referring to Fisichella, who meandered around in sixth or seventh place throughout the French Grand Prix event, he added: "Unfortunately, not everyone can benefit from the same things. I always race alone without any help."

Fisichella has had just three podium finishes so far this year.

Boy could his head inflate any more? He seriously needs an year in a car like the 2005 Ferrari or the 2004 Mclaren to come back down to earth. Why didn't he let Fisi past earlier if he is so keen for his teammate to help in Indy? Did we hear Michael complain about how slow Massa was and that he could not finish second? When has Massa ever helped Michael by finishing between him and Alonso?

Am I the only one who sees the contrast between "I race alone" and Michael's gushing praise for his team this weekend?

Typical Fernando along with his fist waving :thbdn:

Apart from that he also seems to try to say that he is fighting against both Ferrari's for the title while he is a lonesome cowboy marching into the WDC!!As if the other drivers don't have the right to try and do their best!!Don't worry Fernando!If MS beat you this year we 'll all say that you were all alone and fought like a lion but 2 drivers to fight against was tooo much :naughty: .Or at least i hope we 'll get to ,even ironically, say it :P .

It seems very strange to me that Alonso appears to be complaining that he's so much faster than Fisi. Fisi is doing all he can, its not his fault if he can't keep up with you Fernando! Maybe you should slow down and then Fisi can join the fun!

Fisi is pottering around the mid field while Alonso's the only person able to challenging ferarri....would be snooze fest Ferrari domination all over again if Alonso wasent around. Fisi isent doing the Renault constructor title any good, Massa is doing it right even if he's had his competative spirit broken by ferrari already.

Hilarious people saying JPM going is a shame because he's a driver that speaks his mind, Alonso speaks his mind (which alot will agree with, Fisi resigning Renault is a mystery because of his performance) and you have everyone jumping to call him an a##hole, try harder to find a reason why people should be anti-Alonso like alot are anti-Schumacher but that's based on the fact he's a cronic cheater.

jpm speaks his mind and is quite funny, kind of like eddie irvine. alonso speaks his mind and he's just moaning about a team who have provided him with the best car 2 years in a row, and now moaning that he's a lot faster then fisichella. Fisi cant help it if he's not as fast as alonso so whats the use moaning about it to the media!

Didnt hear schuey moaning about Irvine and Rubens in this way

If that's your idea of moaning then MS does moan alot about Bridgestone when they arent winning and Massa when he dosent finish 2nd. Fact is Fisi dosent help Alonso like Ferrari's 2nd drivers help MS, anyone will tell you that but it's moaning if it comes from Alonso?

Just more bloated media hype and people desperate to find a character flaw with Alonso to distract from their bitter feelings that he's a top driver.

Fisi cant help it if he's not as fast as alonso so whats the use moaning about it to the media!

When he is faster, Alonso does not let him through in time anyway.

If that's your idea of moaning then MS does moan alot about Bridgestone when they arent winning and Massa when he dosent finish 2nd. Fact is Fisi dosent help Alonso like Ferrari's 2nd drivers help MS, anyone will tell you that but it's moaning if it comes from Alonso?

Just more bloated media hype and people desperate to find a character flaw with Alonso to distract from their bitter feelings that he's a top driver.

Alonso is a top driver no-one can dispute that.

Massa is only 'helping' MS cos he's close to MS in terms of speed. In the past MS's team-mates helped using team orders but thats now banned.

Alonso wants Fisi to be racing with him but if that were the case then Alonso wouldnt look like a superstar at all!

As for Schuey moaning about bridgestones, Renault are completely blaming michelin recently, today Briatore said in public that michelin need to 'wake up' so I dont think Schu blaming tyres counts as moaning!

If that's your idea of moaning then MS does moan alot about Bridgestone when they arent winning and Massa when he dosent finish 2nd.

MS doesn't moan or blame, he motivates and encourages.

Nicely said Cav :clap3: If FA head gets any bigger he'll need to get a new helmet.

I think he's just mad that Fisi isn't able to help him by beating MS so that his points stays way ahead of MS. But I remembered that last year at Shanghai that Fisi traffic Kimmi, and JPM so that FA could get way ahead of the crowd. Why didn't he thank him then.

I would hate to work or be one of FA engineers, you get no credit at all. Please, "I race alone" if it wasn't for his engineers where would he be. He should stop blabbering his mouth and try to concentrate on how to get out of the McLaren contract.

Fisi is pottering around the mid field while Alonso's the only person able to challenging ferarri....would be snooze fest Ferrari domination all over again if Alonso wasent around. Fisi isent doing the Renault constructor title any good, Massa is doing it right even if he's had his competative spirit broken by ferrari already.

Hilarious people saying JPM going is a shame because he's a driver that speaks his mind, Alonso speaks his mind (which alot will agree with, Fisi resigning Renault is a mystery because of his performance) and you have everyone jumping to call him an a##hole, try harder to find a reason why people should be anti-Alonso like alot are anti-Schumacher but that's based on the fact he's a cronic cheater.

Be quiet!!Stop with this cheating excuse man!!It is really getting boring!! :nono1:

If Alonso doesn't stop with his pride it will catch up with him you can ask Michael that!

I have to admit I used to really dislike Alonso, until I watched interviews with him recently.

He totally won me over. He Is a pleasent bloke but Is totally focused on being the best.

Mind you I still hate his celebrations.

:lol:

I fail to see where Alonso said anything about Reno or Fisi... The article does, but Alonso didn't.

He could well just be baggging Michael and Ferrari. Of course that story wouldn't be as interesting.......

No he doesnt, Alonso shouldn't have to rely on his team-mate he should fight for the title himself and if he cant win then thats his own fault

Schumacher has been helped by his teammate many times as well.

All teammates help each other if they can,want or instructed.MS is perfectly capable of handling his own affairs and his teammates are usually behind him.FM now is 'needed' to do the best he can and take points away from FA.Doing that is good for him and his carreer.

Yes using team orders with Irvine and Barrichello, so thats different from this situation. Massa is only 'helping' Schuey cos he's fighting with Alonso. Alonso needs to beat both ferrari's, it makes no difference what Fisi is doing

alonso inspite of getting so much of help from his team seem to complain. well kimi was in a similar situation twice right?? :eusa_think: why didnt he complain???

alonso inspite of getting so much of help from his team seem to complain. well kimi was in a similar situation twice right?? :eusa_think: why didnt he complain???

now before anti kimis reply let me tell..... i dont want to hear crap like...."ho...kimi doesnt speak his mind etc etc"...

Alonso is a top driver no-one can dispute that.

Massa is only 'helping' MS cos he's close to MS in terms of speed. In the past MS's team-mates helped using team orders but thats now banned.

Alonso wants Fisi to be racing with him but if that were the case then Alonso wouldnt look like a superstar at all!

As for Schuey moaning about bridgestones, Renault are completely blaming michelin recently, today Briatore said in public that michelin need to 'wake up' so I dont think Schu blaming tyres counts as moaning!

Team orders banned at ferrari????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Still barking? :D

I can