Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Player(1)

At What Race Will Schumacher Hit Alonso's Car?

MS crashing into Alonso is writen in the stars but...  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which race will he try it?

• Hockenheim (Germany)
    • Hungaroring (Hungary)
    • Istanbul (Turkey)
    • Monza (Italy)
    • Shanghai (China)
    • Suzuka (Japan)
    • Interlagos (Brazil)
    • *Bonus Choice* Monaco satisfied the god's of faith

MS is getting desperate for point's and running short on races to gain them so a DNF can decide things. MS is known to win by any means necessary as history shows.

The interesting part is that history also shows that every time MS has been in a close championship title battle while having number 5 on his car he will run into his competitor to secure the WDC :nono1:

MS is getting desperate for point's and running short on races to gain them so a DNF can decide things. MS is known to win by any means necessary as history shows.

The interesting part is that history also shows that every time MS has been in a close championship title battle while having number 5 on his car he will run into his competitor to secure the WDC :nono1:

Just curious, do have info to back up the second statement, how many times has he done this? I'm not a fan of MS, but would prefer to see sources that back up that statistic before I can believe it... I do know that he is the type of guy who will do "whatever it takes" to get what he wants and that he hasn't always practiced good sportmanship in his efforts to do so.

He's behind Alonso on points so hitting him and potentially taking them both out is an option in your mind?

Luckily Michael's brain seems to be operating on a level above yours.

By the way, every time the sun shines on a second tuesday in a month which doesn't start with an 'M', i believe that the day is going to go wrong. Do you think there is something in that aswell?

17 points behind. The wisest thing to do is to hit the leader. Cool! You belong to the mensa club ,by any chance?

or

"At What Race Will Alonso Hit Schumacher's Car?"

or

"At What Race Will Fisichella Hit Schumacher's Car?"

But I dont believe FA could sleep well with that

Just curious, do have info to back up the second statement, how many times has he done this? I'm not a fan of MS, but would prefer to see sources that back up that statistic before I can believe it... I do know that he is the type of guy who will do "whatever it takes" to get what he wants and that he hasn't always practiced good sportmanship in his efforts to do so.

:welcome: to the forum!

If Michael were to do such a thing he would also have to be incredibly stupid, and I don't think he is. He was caught out once before, and I think that rules out the possibility of it happening again. It would be foolish beyond words.

Massa should have played the perfect M$ support driver and taken Alonso out in France as they were side-by-side. :D

Or hire Sato instead of Massa...that way, when Sato spears Alonso nobody would be surprised!

I doubt it that MS will bump FA but I had never witness it so I think it would be cool. We all heard of his incident with Damon Hill and JV, but I'm sure most of us had never seen it live so it would be something to see huh?

Well I think the better question is when will MS beat FA in the WDC?

I think FA will choke if when MS gets the points too close.

What do you guys think?

Massa should have played the perfect M$ support driver and taken Alonso out in France as they were side-by-side.

I'll be honest and say that I completely expected that to happen on Sunday! There were a couple times Massa was blocking that he looked like he was getting pretty close to doing just that!

Well if Alonso doesn't park his car at the right place when he is behind somebody he will get wacked!!Alonso is in a position to hit Michael than other way around and I think Michael won't be so stupid again and he is trailing FA by 17 points.

He's behind Alonso on points so hitting him and potentially taking them both out is an option in your mind?

Luckily Michael's brain seems to be operating on a level above yours.

By the way, every time the sun shines on a second tuesday in a month which doesn't start with an 'M', i believe that the day is going to go wrong. Do you think there is something in that aswell?

:clap3: Well said, I was thinking the same thing when I was reading that post. :clap3:

Massa should have played the perfect M$ support driver and taken Alonso out in France as they were side-by-side. :D

Or hire Sato instead of Massa...that way, when Sato spears Alonso nobody would be surprised!

Agree, Massa will be the one to punt FA if he gets the chance, one of those chances presented itself in France. I'm sure that Ferrari and MS will look after Massa if he where to go through with the unsportsman like act. Either a contract for next year if it where available or a large amount of $$$$$$$$

IMHO it is very unlikely that ANYONE can/will or even GUESS what M.S. is or maybe is likely to do to protect/gain on his points.

That move at Monaco was way above my thoughts, but MS mind is very cunning with a will to win at whatever cost.

Just remember this. NOTHING IS ILLEGAL UNLESS YOUR CAUGHT

I don't think he needs to do it this time as Ferrari has already employed a killer (Mr Massa) to do the job for him.

Massa had already warned Alonso in France during the start as he would turn into Alonso when neccessary instead of starting in a straight line.

:)

I don't think he needs to do it this time as Ferrari has already employed a killer (Mr Massa) to do the job for him.

Massa had already warned Alonso in France during the start as he would turn into Alonso when neccessary instead of starting in a straight line.

You were there when he said it????FM was on p2.He already knew FA would catch up at the start and he said it in advance?To collide with FA, FA would have been the one to make the dumb move :naughty:

hai, for your info. i read this months F1 RACING in that they have clearly mentioned(with pics) the incidents in which MS was involved.

:eusa_think::wacko::P

Well I think the better question is when will MS beat FA in the WDC?

I think FA will choke if when MS gets the points too close.

OH i love it :clap3::clap3: i really thought that France was going to be a Renault white wash - how ecstatic was i that MS & Ferrari proved me completely wrong :king: I think MS (or God as i prefer to call him) really has the bit between his teeth now & is truly gunning for FA & that WDC now - all we need is a DNF for FA in the next race or 2 & the championship is wide open - I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all we need is a DNF for FA in the next race or 2 & the championship is wide open - I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But by the same token if Schumacher has 1 DNF then the championship is vertually sealed.

1994 Australian Grand Prix

Pos No Driver Team Laps Time/Retired Grid

Ret 5 Michael Schumacher Benetton-Ford 35 Collision 2

1997 European Grand Prix
Pos No Driver Team Laps Time/Retired Grid

Ret 5 Michael Schumacher Ferrari 47 collision 2

I'm not saying such a situation would be rational (ofcourse if MS does gain championship lead before the end of the season everything's slotted into place for deja vu :nono1: ), then again im not saying previous incident's MS has caused are very rational either ;)

MS is capable of anything. He has proven this before simply with his behavior. I don't know what more proof anyone needs. He is smart but make no mistake, he is dirty and when the opportunity is right he will do anything (fair or unfair) to win....

You were there when he said it????FM was on p2.He already knew FA would catch up at the start and he said it in advance?To collide with FA, FA would have been the one to make the dumb move :naughty:

Massa warned it by action during the start.

Schumacher is no worse than Ayrton Senna when it comes to 'anything to win' so remember that when criticising him!

Quote from Frankenheimer's Grand Prix, Jean-Pierre Sartee:

"There is no 'orrible way to win. There is only winning."

That being said, it's certainly admirable to win with scruples...

If Michael were to do such a thing he would also have to be incredibly stupid, and I don't think he is. He was caught out once before, and I think that rules out the possibility of it happening again.
It would actually be the third time (for those who count Adelaide '94 that is).
Schumacher is no worse than Ayrton Senna when it comes to 'anything to win' so remember that when criticising him!

Wrong. Senna took out an opponent on purpose once. Michael has done it twice.