Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tvbf1

Hockenheim Prediction

we really are singing from the same hymn sheet, i have advocated this stance on multiple threads since joining this forum, i want them both to DNF this race, but if i had to back either out of the two for the title, the old saying is, voting for the lesser of two evils :lol::lol: so Fernando it is

Its like choosing your favourite person out of Hitler and Stalin.

:lol::clap3::lol::clap3::lol:

Very harsh statement but i like it :clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

Personally this 'battle' :unsure: between Michael and Fernando is between the two most boring and arrogant drivers in F1. :lol:

well i dont see too many other battles going on - if it wasnt for these too boring & arrogant drivers F1 would be even more boring that it is at the minute :eusa_think:

Harsh BUT funny :clap3:

well i dont see too many other battles going on - if it wasnt for these too boring & arrogant drivers F1 would be even more boring that it is at the minute :eusa_think:

Harsh BUT funny :clap3:

well if you don't see other battles going on in f1 then that baffles me, f1 is not all whats going on a the 'top', remember the smaller teams are all battling it out for points, but maybe people only see the top two, williams are in a good battle (constructors), maybe if you pay closer attention, you'll know why :lol:

well if you don't see other battles going on in f1 then that baffles me, f1 is not all whats going on a the 'top', remember the smaller teams are all battling it out for points, but maybe people only see the top two, williams are in a good battle (constructors), maybe if you pay closer attention, you'll know why :lol:

Actually i have been paying as close attention as the TV editors allow but what i meant was that i havent seen too many on-track battles further down the field. I appreciate all points count especially for the mid-field teams just would be bit more exciting if we saw more competition on the track for them

Actually i have been paying as close attention as the TV editors allow but what i meant was that i havent seen too many on-track battles further down the field. I appreciate all points count especially for the mid-field teams just would be bit more exciting if we saw more competition on the track for them

well lets be honest, there hasn't been much on track battles anywhere, and this current battle bwteen MS and FA (to me) is boring and arrogant seven time champion v boring and arrogant one time (and counting) champ.

Btw didn't mean to come across curt in my first post to you

well lets be honest, there hasn't been much on track battles anywhere, and this current battle bwteen MS and FA (to me) is boring and arrogant seven time champion v boring and arrogant one time (and counting) champ.

Well the only battles we have seen in modern F1 are behind the pit wall. So my guess is that if these two so called arrogant & boring drivers would fight i would be most happy man in the world if they would crash and some1 else ( beside Reno and Ferrari 2nd drivers ) would win the race....

I know it's almost impossible but hey dreams sometimes do come true :D:D

Thats ok i saw your smilies - plus as a major MS fan i'm used to getting insulted all the time :D

I agree about a lack of on track excitment i just think if you took your 2 favourite arrogant men (and my GOD) out it would be a serious snoozefest :yawn:

But i read on the fridat testing thread that there was rain today in practice - verybody please start the rain dances so maybe this borefest may be brought to an abrupt end this weekend & we might see some serious racing :clap3:

Well the only battles we have seen in modern F1 are behind the pit wall. So my guess is that if these two so called arrogant & boring drivers would fight i would be most happy man in the world if they would crash out and some1 else ( beside Reno and Ferrari 2nd drivers ) would win the race....

I know it's almost impossible but hey dreams sometimes do come true :D:D

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

a mclaren one two, or a williams one two will suffice for me, i personally would be so content knowing that any team other than Oxford scum or Marenello Scum won the race, i don't honestly in my heart of hearts see anything other than a oxford or maranello taking the victory, however Magny bore showed Mclaren were fastest michelin runners, but then again, we quali too low down in order for it to count, but Haug wants a more agressive tactic for quali, so fingers crossed.

Thats ok i saw your smilies - plus as a major MS fan i'm used to getting insulted all the time :D

I agree about a lack of on track excitment i just think if you took your 2 favourite arrogant men (and my GOD) out it would be a serious snoozefest :yawn:

But i read on the fridat testing thread that there was rain today in practice - verybody please start the rain dances so maybe this borefest may be brought to an abrupt end this weekend & we might see some serious racing :clap3:

Lets hope you're right about that.... :D:D

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

a mclaren one two, or a williams one two will suffice for me, i personally would be so content knowing that any team other than Oxford scum or Marenello Scum won the race, i don't honestly in my heart of hearts see anything other than a oxford or maranello taking the victory, however Magny bore showed Mclaren were fastest michelin runners, but then again, we quali too low down in order for it to count, but Haug wants a more agressive tactic for quali, so fingers crossed.

I think mclaren could get on podium this weekend as it is Mercedes home gp. But they will have to show one of the best performance so far this year to get there.

Would be need to see KR battle MS and FA....who cares if he hit both of them.....

Maybe he should consider a JPM move in turn 1 :D

Mclaren say they need hot weather (i'm getting desperate now for a win)

if there is rain, well the rain master will take it to alonso, kimi is awesome in the rain, but i see it a fight between oxford and maranello

Lets hope you're right about that.... :D:D

I think mclaren could get on podium this weekend as it is Mercedes home gp. But they will have to show one of the best performance so far this year to get there.

Would be need to see KR battle MS and FA....who cares if he hit both of them.....

Maybe he should consider a JPM move in turn 1 :D

oh stop it now :lol::lol::lol: you have seriously got me in dream mode, and seeing as im clocking off soon (on flexihours, got in here an hour late)

btw i don't ever see kimi doing anything to deliberately take out a driver, remember how bad he felt when he took out Alesi in his debut season?

i think Merc could get a podium, last macca driver to win? hakkinen 1998, been too long, and stuggart is only 40 mins or so away from here, and kimi has that curse remember, so GO PEDRO :king:

If only everyone on this forum thought the way Beco, nojvnoF1 and i think it would be a much better place.
If only ykick, if only... ;)
the reason we never got JV in the end was as newey said, his hot headedness, and his very un corporate style, but i'm convinced JV in a mclaren, it would have been EXPLOSIVE!!!!!!!!

It would have been mega. Just imagine the three way battle between JV, Mika and Michael. It's a pity he went to BAR, a real pity.

Will be intersting if Kimi will keep P1 after turn 1.

Yes he will. Reasons:

1. Kimi doesn't have a habit to crash with other cars

2. The red cars behind him have just too much in game to try anything, especially when Alonso is far away.

Will be intersting if Kimi will keep P1 after turn 1.

I would imagine so - he looked pretty happy with the speed & set up of his McLaren - it really did look impressive

Id say more of an issue will be will it make it to the end?????

The engine it self is a reliable....im more affraid that he'll have other problems that we have seen...like the one in monaco

1. Kimi doesn't have a habit to crash with other cars

They seem to have a habit of crashing into him, when he's near the mid field at the start though which is why they might have light fueled him to get away from that kind of thing. I just hope he dosent screw up and let MS trot off to an easy win. When the pit's come we'll see how smooth things go though.

Kimi should win this.

My gut feeling is he won't, his car will let him down.............

My gut feeling is he won't, his car will let him down.............

Or, under Mikey's pressure, he'll push his car too far and it will break ;) Seriously, I think he'll disappear into the distance. If not then a Schumacher/Kimi battle would be excellent to watch...

...either way, my gut feeling is that Alonso will take third, or thereabouts. He'll beat his teammate again, but certainly won't win the race.

Alonso is disappointing me in his inability to have speed when it counts. Perhaps I was wrong about him and his speed really is down to his car...we'll see tomorrow.

I see a big c#ck-up at the start and Alonso being shunted and a dnf or out of the points as a result :eusa_think:

If not then a Schumacher/Kimi battle would be excellent to watch...

I doubt that M$ will challenge Kimi at least not in the first stage of the race