Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tvbf1

Hockenheim Prediction

Who do you guys think will be at the top at Hockenheim?

To me I think the Toyota's have a pretty good chance of being up there if they perform as well as they did at Magny-Cours. Ralf's were very quick and he set them on old tires, plus the Toyota's qualified really high even though they were on a two stopper. Also Ferrari and Renaults suspension are banned.

If and only if the Toyotas can continue their performance, i think they'll have a shot at the podium. McLaren would probably be up there also because Ferrari and the Renaults will be hurting from the suspension rule.

Well lets be a little realistic and who do you guys think will be at the top at Hockenheim?

I doubt the new ban on tire/suspension components would be making a massive difference but Renault and Ferrari are just the ones who have been exampled as using it, i'm sure many other team's are using it possibly even Toyota.

Ralf's were very quick and he set them on old tires

are u talkin bout france qualifying or the latest testing times? yeah i think toyota will be up there. they're improving every race. i expect ralf to be up there. ralf has good race pace.

are u talkin bout france qualifying or the latest testing times? yeah i think toyota will be up there. they're improving every race. i expect ralf to be up there. ralf has good race pace.

I was talking about the French GP. I thought that the Toyota's did really well. Man they're hella slow at the testing. If they race like that, they'll be back there with the midlands. But I think that they're testing on old tires. If they follow Mike Gascoyne ideology, then they believe in being fast through out the whole race, not just a single flying lap. I think they're trying find the characteristics of the car on old tires and improve it.

Well I am a little bias because I'm one of the biggest Toyota fans out there. Well I'm not saying that the Toyotas are going to win for sure. But what I'm trying to say is that if they're not using the illegal suspension, and base on their performance on the French GP. I think that they'll do really well.

The only things we can guarantee is that the race will be won by either MS or FA, and that both Honda's will retire with engine failures outside the top 10!

I noticed yesterday that Toyota have actually overtaken BMW in the championship! They'll probably overtake Honda too soon.

I think Alonso will win, michelin will have the upper hand in the heat and Schuey will probably come in 2nd or 3rd.

I dunno, renault had a huge advantage yet were Sh#te in magny cours. I personally have a feeling it will be schumi whom wins the race!

I noticed yesterday that Toyota have actually overtaken BMW in the championship! They'll probably overtake Honda too soon.

I think Alonso will win, michelin will have the upper hand in the heat and Schuey will probably come in 2nd or 3rd.

I would'nt be so sure Jem, it was a very hot race in France....

I would'nt be so sure Jem, it was a very hot race in France....

hmm true. Too hard to predict really, I'm hoping Alonso will crash out and Schuey will win, but its more likely that 1 will win and the other will be 2nd. First corner at hockenheim is very dangerous though!

hopefully schumi wins, alonso retires, that would make a points difference of just 7! :D

both Honda's will retire with engine failures outside the top 10!

Honda have been very slow since Monaco really. I think at the moment everyone up to and including Red Bull are faster than them. The only teams they are faster than at the moment are Super Aguri, Midland and Toro Rosso.

hopefully schumi wins, alonso retires, that would make a points difference of just 7! :D

Why are you supporting Schumacher?

I dunno, renault had a huge advantage yet were Sh#te in magny cours.

:huh:

I assume you mean they should have had an advantage being on home ground for Michelin

yes, they should have had a home advantage being renault (french) and using michelins (french)

We hope Michael Schumacher and Felipe Massa can finish 1-2 (everyone on the forum that is) to make the last 6 rounds exciting. Ferrari still have hard times ahead but they can do it like we all know. In 2000 it came down to the wire because of Michael having I think four or five consistant retirements. Mika took advantage of that but Ferrari had the faster car to win.

:huh:

I assume you mean they should have had an advantage being on home ground for Michelin

No we're talking about the hot weather, I dont think anyone's dumb enough to think michelins work better on french tarmac!!

Magny cours gave michelin an added advantage as its a track michelin should have performed well on!

Hehe, i said before Magny that predicting is so hard and most laughed...well i can see tone has changed at least. I would say odds favor Renault atm, but its hard to say so much in advance to be sure.

I think its absolutely great for F1 that for a first time in ages its actually hard to predict who will win!!

I think the Michellin runners are going to drop off the pace. I'm sure a lot of you guys might think so too because the company is pulling out of F1. They said they'll continue to develope the tire until the end of the year but I really doubt it. Michellin has always been better at the hotter tracks, but look at the French GP. It was hot but the Bridgestone were better.

It would be nice to see Ferrari 1, 2 and I'm hoping that one of the Toyotas will be on the podium also.

it would be amazing to see something bad happen to alonso as reno really needs a retirement.

i would hope and predict a ferrari 1-2 and followed by kimi

kimi is the only unrelastic part as i think fisi or alonso will be there for 3rd

Think i've gained enough insight to make a prediction now. I'm very confident Alonso will win it as long as they don't take the conservative harder compound like they did the last 2 races, that should get him past Massa in qualifying so he can race unblocked even if he dosent get on pole.

i think Ferrari are gonna do it this year and this weekend!Hopefully Toyota can come between Schumacher and alonso.I like it when Ferrari looks like the underdogs for mmost people cause we just show em on the track like in France!!Come Schumi do that thing paint the title red!! :clap3::boxing:

We hope Michael Schumacher and Felipe Massa can finish 1-2 (everyone on the forum that is) to make the last 6 rounds exciting.

Screw that, I hope Renault go 1-2 and Michael DNF's.