Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tvbf1

Hockenheim Prediction

Screw that, I hope Renault go 1-2 and Michael DNF's.

no way, we want a title fight, some excitement!!!!

no way, we want a title fight, some excitement!!!!

Exactly, nojvnof1 you're out of your mind. We want to see Schumacher and Alonso battle head to head on the track not to see repeats of 2002 and 2004 and if you like 2005.

After 1 year I hav returned! I used 2 b mikathegreat & I was out 4 a year cos da computer was'nt mine, but now I hav my own! I need 2 start watching F1 again cos I have'nt watched it since Monaco cos I thought it was boring! But I thnk Michael Schumacher will win. He knows dat circuit like da back of his hand B) !

After 1 year I hav returned! I used 2 b mikathegreat & I was out 4 a year cos da computer was'nt mine, but now I hav my own! I need 2 start watching F1 again cos I have'nt watched it since Monaco cos I thought it was boring! But I thnk Michael Schumacher will win. He knows dat circuit like da back of his hand B) !

Keep the faith, don't ever miss an F1 race, you never know what might happen, even in a boring season. MS knows hockenheim well but so do all the others, it will probably all be down to tyres again!

well im going to go for a Renault 1-2 cos every time i do MS & Ferrari go all out to prove me wrong & kick Renault a## :clap3::king: would also like to see a Toyota up there too - dont mind which one as i like both drivers!!!

Welcome back

GO MICHAEL SCHUMACHER (summin i never thought id say :lol: )

yippee - finally you see sense :lol:

WOW - you Dubs actually type the way you speak :P

I hope (and as an atheist resort to praying lol) that the so called 'curse' of Kimi Raikkonen does not strike again.

I'd personally love to see the following drivers DNF:

Michael Schumacher (oh and throw in his brother and i am a happy chappy)

Fernando alonso

Jenson Button

Scott Speed

I'd love the podium to be made up of:

1) Kimi Raikkonen

2) Pedro Dela Rosa

3) Nico Rosberg

I hope Nico Rosberg is the top finishing German, and i just hope that Mclaren-MERCEDES do soemthing at this 'home race', results have been humiliating thus far in all honesty, and a massive failing at the 40% share holders home turf is not even conceivable :wacko:

ANYONE but Ferrari or Renault to win the race, come on Williams :blush::P

Mate, i can safely say its Highly probably Jenson will retire lol!

And im going for a renault 1-2 as everytime i do that its a ferrari win!

Hey! I remember u!

You sir (or madame) have excellent taste in drivers! Mika is one of my favorites and a hearty :welcome: to the forums!

Nice avatar, too! ;)

You sir (or madame) have excellent taste in drivers! Mika is one of my favorites and a hearty :welcome: to the forums!

Nice avatar, too! ;)

Don't u mean welcome back?

Don't u mean welcome back?

I don't remember you from a previous incarnation...sooooooo...you got a standard 'welcome'. But, as you wish: "Welcome Back!" ;)

I don't remember you from a previous incarnation...sooooooo...you got a standard 'welcome'. But, as you wish: "Welcome Back!" ;)
I was a member b4 u!

Please, for the love of God, use spell check. Everytime you don't God kills kittens. You don't want that, do you?

I was a member b4 u!

I dont remember you? When did you stop comming on these forums as i have been a member for quite awhile and i have no memory of you

Initially this thread was meant for the German GP prediction, but now it's turning into a reunion. hahaha

I hope (and as an atheist resort to praying lol) that the so called 'curse' of Kimi Raikkonen does not strike again.

I'd personally love to see the following drivers DNF:

Michael Schumacher (oh and throw in his brother and i am a happy chappy)

Fernando alonso

Jenson Button

Scott Speed

I'd love the podium to be made up of:

1) Kimi Raikkonen

2) Pedro Dela Rosa

3) Nico Rosberg

I hope Nico Rosberg is the top finishing German, and i just hope that Mclaren-MERCEDES do soemthing at this 'home race', results have been humiliating thus far in all honesty, and a massive failing at the 40% share holders home turf is not even conceivable :wacko:

ANYONE but Ferrari or Renault to win the race, come on Williams :blush::P

Hey whats wrong with Jenson!!!! :thbdn:

Please, for the love of God, use spell check. Everytime you don't God kills kittens. You don't want that, do you?

I think he has used special Dublin spell check - hes typing exactly the way he speaks!!!!!

Well seeing im a northener :lol:

Yep im with JRs reverse logic on this one

C'MON FERRARI

Hopefully Jense can give me a late birthday present on Sunday, A POINTS FINISH :lol:

Hopefully Jense can give me a late birthday present on Sunday, A POINTS FINISH :lol:

Even a finish would be an improvement at this stage :D

I'll wish for that too for you then Ben - just as long as MS wins :king:

Hey whats wrong with Jenson!!!! :thbdn:

Don't you mean what is NOT wrong with JB? :lol::lol::naughty:

Well forgive me if I don't take too kindly to a sexist over rate over hyped driver, whom has the nerve to criticse a driver for being a bit on the round side, not to mention the driver in question has seven victories to his name, remind me again how many JB has got? oh thats right NADA!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

anyway the british press have a habbit of over hyping their drivers, but at least with Mansell-mania, Hill-mania, and even Herbet-mania, they actually had a race victory to their name, and two even won WDC.

Im looking forward to Hamilton and Paffet mania as it will take the spotlight off Jenson almost completely and he will finally be able to put his head down and prove his worth without the media's attention! Great imo!

Im looking forward to Hamilton and Paffet mania as it will take the spotlight off Jenson almost completely and he will finally be able to put his head down and prove his worth without the media's attention! Great imo!

i like Gary but i don't see him as championship winning material, he may score gp victories, but i doubt he would become a WDC, because he doesn't seem fast enough, although i have alot of respect for this guy.

As for Lewis, well i have been watching gp2, and saw him in the f3 euro class (which was a walk over) he looks phenomenal, ok magny cour was one to forget lol, but he does look like he has the potential to be a gp winner and a WDC, but its whether he reaches his potential which will be interesting to see, i think he can especially under the guidance of Ron Dennis.

Lewis will come with higher expectation, alot of people will be attracted to him, because as RD said, he is going to be considered the tiger woods of F1, so alot more other people will take a keen interest in him, and that will lead to higher expectation. (RD was keen to stress mclaren and LH are not keen to play up any physical appearance quality for money, which is a good thing, two years ago i read the article that rD said he signed up LH on talent and not on skin colour, and anyone that wants to exploit his skin colour would not be welcome around Mclarne or LH)

also his reputation is already soaring, mclaren try to down play it, but everyone is talking about Lewis Hamilton.

BTW when Lewis or gary come into F1, yes alot of the spotlight will be off Button, but remember button plays up to the spot light, and when the media treated him like a king he loved it, now the penny has finally dropped and people realise he is an over hyped driver, he doesn't like it, you can't have it both ways.