Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nichosnz

What a load of Rubbish

JPM has claimed that his penalty has cost him the 2003 DWC. I say to that rubbish, he lost less than 20 sec going down the pit lane rather than the race track, he lost less than 15 sec on the next lap by being on the wrong tyres and about 10 sec in the completly seperate refueling incident. That adds up to less than 45 seconds, at the end of the race he was more than 45 seconds behind Heidfeld for 5th place.

I am unsure is it is even fair to include the lost lap time speed. A driver has 3 laps to serve a penalty in my understanding, why not have the tyre stop first then the penalty. Unless it was his last lap he was allowed to do so. If that is the case I then ask the question, Why? I know it is common place for a driver to put the hammer down and pit on the final of those 3 laps, surely when the weather might very soon warrent a tyre change, it would make sense to serve the penalty on the first lap of the penalty period. Then it is out of the way, and you can pit at the best time for tyres.

yeah I get your drift Nichos , but I think it is just how Montoya is, either Balls out for a win or well lets just keep running , maybe someone will blow up!!!!!

It seems to me if he is not in the race for the lead he looses momentum

i don't agree with him saying it cost him the DWC...but i don't agee with the penalty.......it seemed to me he had no where to go, he was on the apex as much as he could be and if he went to much further he'd hit the grass barrichello din't give him enuff room.

I don't think it cost him the title either, but I don't agree with the penalty. Schumacher should have been penalized for his yellow-flag incident, but there's nothing that will change what went down yesterday into the history books. Montoya cost himself the title with that spin, he lost a good deal of time there :P

B):lol::D:P:rolleyes::) YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Montoya is a d#ck. I'm glad he lost his hopes to win the WDC.

As for the incident with Rubens, did Rubens lock up, and thus allowing Montoya to hit him....thats what i've heard from someone.

Montoya is a d#ck. I'm glad he lost his hopes to win the WDC.

As for the incident with Rubens, did Rubens lock up, and thus allowing Montoya to hit him....thats what i've heard from someone.

:rolleyes: JPM cost himself the chance at the title

by trying to bully his way round RB, RB deff had his

car in the controling position it was up to JPM to back off!!!

that and his spin, I'm not getting the crying towel

out for poor Juan!!!!!! I wouldn't be suprised

if he doesn't say behind closed doors that it was all

a Ferrari stratagy for RB to let MS by so that he could

mix it up with JPM-----look for payback in Japan!!!!! :angry::angry:

He may have been a long way away, but it looked on the camera angle shown on the TV that JPM almost speared into DC soon afterwards.

Juan way or another JPM has lost his stab at this years WDC! I agree with Rodders 47, that if JPM is not in the race for the lead he loses momentum.

Juan day, maybe next season JPM will get it right!

Juan way or another JPM has lost his stab at this years WDC! I agree with Rodders 47, that if JPM is not in the race for the lead he loses momentum.

Juan day, maybe next season JPM will get it right!

A bit like Mika H

Yes I have to agree with you there, Jens,however Mika Hakkinen is my all time favourite F1 driver, twice World Champion.

I wonder if JPM will ever have that in common with Mika Hakkinen?

:lol::lol: JPM twice WDC ??? in his dreams maybe,

as far as class goes Mika was/is a consument upstanding

racer/person as their is in all of sport, now if Kimi

would just learn to take the marbles out of his yap

when he speaks he may just in time match his fellow

Finn. B)

P.S. he does rate an A+ in the hot babe department

though she what? Miss Finland or something?? :):)