Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CrashDummy11

F1 On Xbox

I'm a huge fan of simulation racing games on both the computer (Grand Prix Legends, Nascar Racing 2003 Season) and on Xbox (Forsa). I was wondering where I could find an F1 sim for the Xbox. I never see them in any of the game stores that I frequent. I used to have an old EA one for PC, I think it was back for the year 2000. It was alright. I have played EAs yearly Nascar titles and they are pretty good. Nothing like a Papyrus racing sim but they are still fun. I think I would really like an F1 game like that (I am by no means a hardcore fan but I still watch most of the races) but I haven't seen any. Where can I get them? Thanks!

I'm a huge fan of simulation racing games on both the computer (Grand Prix Legends, Nascar Racing 2003 Season) and on Xbox (Forsa). I was wondering where I could find an F1 sim for the Xbox. I never see them in any of the game stores that I frequent. I used to have an old EA one for PC, I think it was back for the year 2000. It was alright. I have played EAs yearly Nascar titles and they are pretty good. Nothing like a Papyrus racing sim but they are still fun. I think I would really like an F1 game like that (I am by no means a hardcore fan but I still watch most of the races) but I haven't seen any. Where can I get them? Thanks!

You won't find any official F1 game on the Xbox. Sony holds the exclusive license and F1 will only be on a Sony System.

thats why xbox's are shyte - no f1 sim, no decent rally sim, or wrestling sim, most of the xbox games are a pile of poo

Buy a game called rFactor for the PC, it has the official BMW Sauber car and many F1 cars with a full season mod coming soon - which is a better option than the PS2 version of F1 '06. There is a complete 2005 season mod for F1 challenge 99-02 from EA. Either of these is better than any PS2 F1 game, and there are no F1 games for the XBox.

Buy a game called rFactor for the PC, it has the official BMW Sauber car and many F1 cars with a full season mod coming soon - which is a better option than the PS2 version of F1 '06. There is a complete 2005 season mod for F1 challenge 99-02 from EA. Either of these is better than any PS2 F1 game, and there are no F1 games for the XBox.

There are F1 games for Xbox Just not recent games. Ie F1 Challenge '99-'02 is on X-box. The steering seems too sensitve though.