Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

The Final round

It's time to pony up who what when and how???

My green is on Schumi natch who else?? to win the WDC ahh

but you thought that I was picking him for the race,

didn't you?? For the race I see Rubino in 1st, Ralf 2nd,Kimi

3rd, and the Schu-master 4th in a cruise protecting his

6th WDC. Now if RB doesn't make it past lap 1 it's Schumi

1st KR 2nd and after that it don't matter B)B)B)

schumi will crash first corner and kimi will win with webber second :D

a guy can dream :lol:

My pick for the race is...

KR first. He does what is required of him

MS 2nd. but that doesn't matter, MS takes it anyway

FA 3rd. in an attempt to snatch 4th in the driver standings

RS 7th. so is successful in doing so.

As it turns out it matters not where RB and JPM finish as with the above fufilled Ferrari takes the CWC also.

Barrichello will drive MS and JPM out of the track in the start,and KR will win and be youngest WDC :D

Its almost dificult to say that MS will not win the WDC, However some people can still dream. I have my hopes up that Webber can pick up enough to grab Jag the Fifth place in the Constructors. Also Go the Minardi's they could always do with a point or 7!

Its almost dificult to say that MS will not win the WDC, However some people can still dream. I have my hopes up that Webber can pick up enough to grab Jag the Fifth place in the Constructors. Also Go the Minardi's they could always do with a point or 7!

I think I have been smoking that funny weed but Webber for first and well naturally shumi for the WDC any way the race is shown here AFTER the Bathurst 1000, so my guess is by the time the GP starts I , and all my mates watching bathurst will be well full of barbie snags and something to wash em down with that we wont give a damm who wins or maybe not even be able to see the race :D:D:D:D:D HIC !!

for those non australian's a Barbie is a Bar-B-Que and we wash the snags ( sausages) down with BEER heheheheehehehehehhhehehehehehh

One of the 3 races held at a decent time of the day for us down here. And the station delays coverage until 1 hour before the race would start be it in Europe!! 11pm.

This is due to a clash with the daily News program, they delay the news for some weird sport with a crooked/squashed ball (Rugby), and some sport that wilst popular around the world is almost unheard of here (Soccer). But even if the powers that be declare that F1 is not good enough for the News to be held half-an-hour early, why not delay coverage until the News has finished the race would only be 30min in by the time coverage starts.

BTW they do the same thing for one of the the other 2 held at a decent time, Malaysia and will do the same for China, I would wager.

This is mainly for Rodders 47. You say that all of your mates will be in a state by the time Bathurst Finishes, You ain't the only one!!!. I wandered into the local watering hole yesterday and talked The manager into staying open for Suzuka, as well as Bathurst. They normally shut around 5:00, but he said that he will find someone to work for those extra few Hours, just so I can party for the last of the season. Gonna be a big one!

DRINK up mate and ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D:D:D:D:D:D and for the morning after :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

well good old Tassie TV they have delayed the telecast of the F1 race until 11.00pm sunday night so I guess I will have to tape it and turn off all news reports before I get to watch the race !!!!! and maybe have a "Sickie" on Monday LOL

:lol::lol:B) Well by the looks of it we don't have it so bad

here in the States/California. We get Fri.-Sat. qualifing live and the race

live, times are for the fly-aways at the start of the year-10:00pm f-s and

9:30 Sun. 1/2 hr pre-race and up toan 1/2 hr.post/the press conf. the euro's are 5:00am and 4:30 race day todays race in Japan will be at 9:30

pm pre show 10pm race and the only downer is R. Debrule as commintator he sucks. How bout that rain? if this doesn't throw a wrench into

the race nothing will, I don't like Schumi being in the back part of the pack at all the chances of a first lap dust up are not to be liked one hopes that

the also rans have respect for the drivers in the hunt and don't do anything stupid :o:o:o

Well, it was damned close, damned close. Michael almost took himself out twice! His heart must have been pounding overtime times ten after he took his nosecone off, especially if he was hearing how fast Kimi was going at that point :o

But too bad that Kimi's second two tyre sets were not as good, a real shame that he couldn't win the race, imagine that! The championship was still decided by a mere two points, not bad for Kimi considering he was up against (one of) the greatest in an inferior car. And if it hadn't been for Mercedes blowing up at Nurburgring, the championship would have been his. Just like Mika would have won 2000. Damn it! Oh well, roll on 2004 I say :)

But luck has been a part of every F1 season (except maybe 1992 and 2002) since the beginning. So really that is no defence. As an example, how stupid does this sound (even though it can be argued)... If luck was always on his side Michael Schumacher could have been Champion every year since 1994 except 1996.

Besides I dispute the 2000 would, he finished 2 race wins behind Schumacher in the points, could maybe but even that is being bold.

Well what a race that was!!I couldn't believe Michaels nose cone coming off, after the incident with,Sato,he had to work his way back through the field ,although I am not a Schumacher fan, that was impressive.

Kimi did well coming second in the championship. I only wished that it had rained adding more drama to the race.

Roll on next year is all I can say!

B):rolleyes: Well had 8 people over for the race with

my daughter Lisa as the beer wench and ace bar-b-que

chef cooking beef ribs-sauseges-hot-hot-chicken wings

corn on the cobb(more on that later)green salid-rolls

beer-chips-more beer and beer!! every thing was going great

the festivities started at 5:00pm with horseshoes an impromtoo

F1 race with the R/C cars-electric style in the dark using

my 1500watt halogens, 3 of those and it's daytime!!

I cobbed on a Ferrari F-2002 body just for this day and promptly

pulled a MS and ran into another car and ripped the front wing

off and this with 2hrs till race time!! After the feast we all settled in

for the race while still munching on food, I was in the midst

of nacking down a corn on the cobb when MS ran into Sato

damn near swallowed it whole!!! Well as the race progressed

I was just still getting my color back when Ralfie rams MS

tire/suspension etc. damn near swallowed a chicken wing!!

Well that was it they put me on restriction no more food or

beer till the race was over!!! then we poped the Champagne-

well ok the beer and had a toast to a great yr with no

body hurt or killed said our goodbys went upstairs took a shower

climbed in the rack the wife started to yack and I did the only

thing that you could do after all this time fell asleep and started

snoring like a baby stayed in bed till noon got up grabbed the tape

of the race climbed back in bed a watched it again!! :lol::lol::lol:

Had something similar. Turned up at the club about 11:30, (Was going to be there for the start of Bathurst, but the wife had something to say about that!) Partied on. Had one guy wander into the Club and ask what I was doing, Bathurst is only Ford and Holden, what was I doing wearing a Ferrari Pit Shirt. managed to pinch something in my back helping the manager move the big screen T.V. for the show. There fore after two hour at work the next day i decided I couldn't sit any longer, went home and watched it all over agaig as well.

Video Recorders are a great thing. I still enjoy sitting back with a beer and watching Hockenheim 2000!

All in all a great race and a pearler of a season.

Can't wait for March again.

Roll on 2004.

7 DWC for MS, or first for KR or JPM, or even FA as an outsider if Renault step up even further, (don't laugh, remember 1999 Frentzen and Jordan, and next years Renault will be better relativly than 1999 Jordan)

Should be a great time.

B)B)B) Yes 2004 looks to be a barn burner of a yr

coming up, as long as the racing is good the drivers

safe and people like you'all " It's all good" racing it's a

way of life enjoy it!!!! Oh by the way it's fall here but

it was 85dgf here yesterday with more on the way!!!!

Sorry Jens it's just that So. Cal. arogance poking thru

God I love the sun, I'd be a human popsicle by now

in Finland. <_< <_<

Five degrees celsius and dropping! :D Quite nice, actually.

5 degrees celcuis, nice temp, wish we had simliar to that over here, i can live with being a little cold. but when its 40 degrees celcuis i can't stand it, drives me insane........

why am i posting this?.....does it have anything to do with f1? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"What does this have to do with F1?"

It's the silly season