Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Renault Team Orders

I thought da FIA got rid of da team orders thing a few years ago :huh: !

Yea right......FIA got rid of the ppl who think differently.

Well this goes to prove to all of those who thinks that Alonso is the best, he can't even get fith if it wasn't for his teammate. Alonso should shut up and stop saying that he doesn't get any help from anyone.

Well this goes to prove to all of those who thinks that Alonso is the best, he can't even get fith if it wasn't for his teammate. Alonso should shut up and stop saying that he doesn't get any help from anyone.

True....and M$ should say I won 4-5 titles out of 7 only coz of the help i get from FIArrari and my teammates...

I hope to win the 8th title....But if Jean Todt, Mad Max and FM will not help me then It will be very difficult as i have a competitor.

True....and M$ should say I won 4-5 titles out of 7 only coz of the help i get from FIArrari and my teammates...

I hope to win the 8th title....But if Jean Todt, Mad Max and FM will not help me then It will be very difficult as i have a competitor.

Well atlease admits it and thanks his teams greatly like buy them all a thousand dollar watch when they helped him won the WDC in 2003.

If you're saying that Jean Todt and FM contribute to MS victory I can understand, but what have Max done for MS to help him win?

PLEASE... Renault's team orders yesterday were no more than Ferrari's!!!

Massa is the only driver ive ever seen that puts in his slowest lap of the race at about the time his main challenger (schumacher) pits... Happened in USA, and now again.

Im not saying there is anything wrong with though.... just pointing it out.

In truth either team would be braindead to allow their number twos to steal points off the number ones at this stage of the season.

Man we were discussing this and proved its a lie for 4 days after Indy :blink:

but what have Max done for MS to help him win?

like helping Ferrari all the time.... Why the hell do they call ferrari FIArrari????

Apparently stupidity isn't cured. FIA and Ferrari are seperate. Some do not understand. Correction. Some do not choose to understand.

Apparently stupidity isn't cured. FIA and Ferrari are seperate. Some do not understand. Correction. Some do not choose to understand.

:clap3::clap3::clap3::thbup:

Can't say it any better

*bows*

Thank you tvb.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. -Albert Einstein

A word to the wise ain't necessary, it's the stupid ones who need the advice. -Bill Cosby

Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped. -Elbert Hubbard

like helping Ferrari all the time.... Why the hell do they call ferrari FIArrari????

I'm assuming you have not followed F1 to long to make that statement. All top teams are usually affected by the FIA at some point. I guess you dont know what a T car is (spare car) and who primarilly used it to maximize qualifying during the old school (real qualifying) sessions.

and UrKo, who the hell are they? Some Druid group in Scotland who like to worship trees and dress in leather boy scout uniforms beating the crap out of each ofther while they take turns blowing their cats?

I'm assuming you have not followed F1 to long to make that statement. All top teams are usually affected by the FIA at some point. I guess you dont know what a T car is (spare car) and who primarilly used it to maximize qualifying during the old school (real qualifying) sessions.

thank you for explaining...i guess i will call you Mr. Know It All from now on...... :wacko::wacko::roll::roll:

btw :welcome:

As a Ferrari fan, call me a hypocrite if you want, but that is the worst example of team orders I have ever seen in my life.
If you insist, hypocrite! ;) As for worst example of team orders, what happened in Suzuka '97 was the worst I'd seen.
I agree it was so obvious as to be pathetic

No worse than what happened in Austria in '01 and '02, now THAT was so obvious as to be pathetic, did I mention Suzuka 1997??

thank you for explaining...i guess i will call you Mr. Know It All from now on...... :wacko::wacko::roll::roll:

btw :welcome:

Urko, Trust me I don't Know it all. I wish I did! This seems to be a great forum. I was just trying to show that rules get changed when certain teams do well. Thats the way it is.Unfortunately it sometimes affects your team. Sorry if I offended you :o I'm new to the forum but have been watching F1 for a long time.

Apparently stupidity isn't cured. FIA and Ferrari are ment to be seperate. Some do not understand. Correction. Some do not choose to understand.

^ Seemed to have missed a bit so i put it in for you. Your welcome :msn-wink:

Urko, Trust me I don't Know it all. I wish I did! This seems to be a great forum. I was just trying to show that rules get changed when certain teams do well. Thats the way it is.Unfortunately it sometimes affects your team. Sorry if I offended you :o I'm new to the forum but have been watching F1 for a long time.

Dont worry you didnt offend me....it's a discussion...sometimes some1 goes a little over the edge ( me in this case), but we get along just fine.... ;);)

Apparently stupidity isn't cured. FIA and Ferrari are seperate. Some do not understand.

Should be separate. If this is what you were thinking then you are right. But sadly this is not the case. FIA & Ferrari are closer than you think.

Correction. Some do not choose to understand.

I do not choose to accept until I'll see Mad Max and other FIA officials play by the book.

and UrKo, who the hell are they? Some Druid group in Scotland who like to worship trees and dress in leather boy scout uniforms beating the crap out of each ofther while they take turns blowing their cats?

Oi! I have Scottish relatives I'll have you know, and they won't be happy about you revealing all their secrets!!

On topic: Who gives a crap about the Renault use of team orders? At this stage of the season it is to be expected. This really p**ses me off. Nobody wants to see a blatantly staged finish, but it makes a lot of sense to manipulate the order of your drivers when one of them is in with a shout of the WDC. I won't condemn them for it. I won't condemn any of the teams for it.

Should be separate. If this is what you were thinking then you are right. But sadly this is not the case. FIA & Ferrari are closer than you think.

Really? Proof? If they were close, why were Ferrari fined 1 million dollars after Austria 2002?

I do not choose to accept until I'll see Mad Max and other FIA officials play by the book.

You cannot handle the truth. Thank you for showing us all that you are not intellectually sound. You may go back to your fantasy world now.

Really? Proof? If they were close, why were Ferrari fined 1 million dollars after Austria 2002?

Which was really funny btw...1 MIO dollars fine for a team like Ferrari???

They should be banned like Honda was......Now this is what i call a real penalty!!!!

It's much easier to pay 1 MIO than be banned for 2 races!!!!

You cannot handle the truth. Thank you for showing us all that you are not intellectually sound. You may go back to your fantasy world now.

I guess you cant handle the truth.....

Oi! I have Scottish relatives I'll have you know, and they won't be happy about you revealing all their secrets!!

On topic: Who gives a crap about the Renault use of team orders? At this stage of the season it is to be expected. This really p**ses me off. Nobody wants to see a blatantly staged finish, but it makes a lot of sense to manipulate the order of your drivers when one of them is in with a shout of the WDC. I won't condemn them for it. I won't condemn any of the teams for it.

:clap3:

Russ, I'm forever surprised at how attitudes towards racing have changed in the past decade. What was considered 'the norm' is not considered 'illegal'...it boggles the mind. When will racing fans come back to the proper mindset?

Many people don't remember how it was, or are too young to know. But it does surprise me that these people seem to have difficulty with the concept of working for a team. This is not an individual sport.

Many people don't remember how it was, or are too young to know. But it does surprise me that these people seem to have difficulty with the concept of working for a team. This is not an individual sport.
i blame the media crusade ,as much as the youngsters..

they change perspectives of people....

the kind of "flak" barichello recieved for "working" for the team and FIA "banning" use of team orders" have in no small measure affected the line of thinking of the casuals fans...

Which was really funny btw...1 MIO dollars fine for a team like Ferrari???

They should be banned like Honda was......Now this is what i call a real penalty!!!!

It's much easier to pay 1 MIO than be banned for 2 races!!!!

Not if you're Minardi.

I guess you cant handle the truth.....

What truth? The truth that FIA and Ferrari are seperate? You just have your bias against them because they build better cars, i.e. the F2004.