Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Renault Team Orders

On topic: Who gives a crap about the Renault use of team orders? At this stage of the season it is to be expected. This really p**ses me off.

I confess I might be wrong here, but I don't remember Irvine or Barrichello (obivously not Massa) being forced to let other cars through in order to fall back far enough to let Michel through, all I have seen is a straight swap. Silverstone 2003 is a good example, Ferrari oculd have utterly screwed Barrichello's race in order to try and gain Schumacher a position, they didn't. What Renault did while having a leads of 17 points in the driver's championship is pretty low.

Anyway, I guess I don't really have any right to protest about this..

Not if you're Minardi.

Read the post.....I was referring to Ferrari not Minardi!!!!

What truth? The truth that FIA and Ferrari are seperate? You just have your bias against them because they build better cars, i.e. the F2004.

No i dont.....

I confess I might be wrong here, but I don't remember Irvine or Barrichello (obivously not Massa) being forced to let other cars through in order to fall back far enough to let Michel through, all I have seen is a straight swap. Silverstone 2003 is a good example, Ferrari oculd have utterly screwed Barrichello's race in order to try and gain Schumacher a position, they didn't. What Renault did while having a leads of 17 points in the driver's championship is pretty low.

Anyway, I guess I don't really have any right to protest about this..

So you agree that team 'orders' (God I hate that term...I'd prefer 'teamwork') are fine with you? Excellent! I heartily agree with you!

On the Fisico note, I'm sure that without Alonso at Renault next year, Fisico will be champion.

:lol:

Just kidding, Cav!