Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Bravo, Bravo, Bravo Fernando You Finished.......5th

Most people trash talk FA because of his attitude and because he can't keep his mouth shut. He is a cry babie, bwaaaaaaaaaaa!! i don't get help from my team buaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! my car is not as good as MS's.... Spanish news paper quoted him that "this would come if we don't improve our car this season" now is not his fault that he is 5th , is his team fault, car's fault and may be MS's fault for winning the race.

He should placed better than 5th very dissapointing.

I agree with FA. The Renault is currently not as good as the Ferrari, and the Renault engineers have to prepare a better car if they expect to keep in front of Ferrari. I don't see anything wrong with a driver speaking the truth.

Ferrari has two drivers who are maximizing the opportunity presented to them. Renault have not. GF should have been finishing second when FA was winning, the same way FM is now finshing second to MS.

He can't even overtake drivers with a lost lap, hence the fist waving, he probably thinks that the rest of the drivers have to park their cars in the side of the road for him. FFS the fist waving is annoying, only seen in videogames and whatching that on tv is an insult to the public and disrespect to the driver himself. This is not madmax

why do people think this Alonso bashing has come like a bolt out of the blue?

i have not rated his driving philosophy, even in 2005, when he was crowned a title.

he has yet to impress me, and under pressure he looks like he will wilt, he has shown tell tell signs of cracking, over reating to the MS move in the pits, he has never had a competitor this close to him, and lets see how well he can handle it.

my point with Nando is, i have yet to see him overtake a rival when it mattered, i.e his title was on the line.

oh his fifth place today, very very lucky, he is lucky he is at a team like renault, just like ferrari, they will use 'team orders' of blatant levels LOL

FA looked very ordinary today, thats the truth!!!!!

Btw why the hell do people outside of Germany/Italy support "the chin" for ?

Is It because you're all sad glory hunters ? :P

correct!!!!!!!!!!!

the ferrari fans apart from the italian tifosi, are neither loyal or of any real meaning, they are fickle, its like these Alonso fans, where were they all before the 'success'? taking siesta's :lol::king:

remember at the british gp this year it was all blue and red

red is italian and german

blue is spanish and french

the mclarens and william fans were remote to say the least :(-_-

He can't even overtake drivers with a lost lap, hence the fist waving, he probably thinks that the rest of the drivers have to park their cars in the side of the road for him . FSK the fist waving is annoying, only seen in videogames and seeing that on tv is an insult to the public and to the driver himself.

Lapped cars are supposed to give way, those are the rules.

correct!!!!!!!!!!!

the ferrari fans apart from the italian tifosi, are neither loyal or of any real meaning, they are fickle,

10 years, I'm not fickle :D

You must be a bitter man :D

Lol. I honestly want to know your reasons. I can't find any other than your supporting a winning combo. :king:

Well done Button btw.

correct!!!!!!!!!!!

the ferrari fans apart from the italian tifosi, are neither loyal or of any real meaning, they are fickle, its like these Alonso fans, where were they all before the 'success'? taking siesta's :lol::king:

remember at the british gp this year it was all blue and red

red is italian and german

blue is spanish and french

I don't call 30 years fickle :D

I don't call 30 years fickle :D

oh are you counting in dog years :lol::lol::lol::king::clap3:

oh are you counting in dog years :lol::lol::lol::king::clap3:

I wish I was that young :P

Lapped cars are supposed to give way, those are the rules.

You can't let someone pass you in a section where it puts you in jeopardy. Most drivers wait to straight section of the track, now alonso can't even wait 10 secs and has to show people his FIST RULES!!

:congrats::congrats::roll::roll::roll: Good 1

Obrigado :blush:

I aim to please :blush::P

Really? From Alonso's talk I have understood he doesn't get any kind of help from his team-mate.

Now I get it...

I agree with FA. The Renault is currently not as good as the Ferrari, and the Renault engineers have to prepare a better car if they expect to keep in front of Ferrari. I don't see anything wrong with a driver speaking the truth.

Ferrari has two drivers who are maximizing the opportunity presented to them. Renault have not. GF should have been finishing second when FA was winning, the same way FM is now finshing second to MS.

Renault engineers have prepaired the best car in world. Even if it sometimes understeers and isn't perfect to drive, it is still fastest. It just takes a driver who can drive it, in all conditions. Somebody said here, that it is all about car and not about drivers. That is not true. Why do you think that car manufacturers are paying certain drivers huge amounts of money?

Next year, if Kimi Raikkonen joins Renault, you will see. The current Renault is good enough for Kimi, to rule F1 races.

Renault engineers have prepaired the best car in world. Even if it sometimes understeers and isn't perfect to drive, it is still fastest. It just takes a driver who can drive it, in all conditions. Somebody said here, that it is all about car and not about drivers. That is not true. Why do you think that car manufacturers are paying certain drivers huge amounts of money?

Next year, if Kimi Raikkonen joins Renault, you will see. The current Renault is good enough for Kimi, to rule F1 races.

With today's tech., drivers skills are not so important as they were in 20 or more years back. True you need to know how to drive and need to have some skills but the car and tech. do most of the job for you...like TC....

Bann TC and similar stuff and then we would be able to judge much better who has more balls, skills etc., to win the race.

Driver's skill wasn't so important in 1992 or 1993 thanks to Active Suspension and all...

With today's tech., drivers skills are not so important as they were in 20 or more years back. True you need to know how to drive and need to have some skills but the car and tech. do most of the job for you...like TC....

Bann TC and similar stuff and then we would be able to judge much better who has more balls, skills etc., to win the race.

My point was, that this other guy said that RENAULT ENGINEERS should do better job so that Alonso could win championship this year. Those engineers are definitely wrong guys to be blamed, they have made the best car. It is not their fault, that even though it is the fastest, it should be also always perfect to drive, so that Fernando can handle it. Engineers in Renault have done great job, they shouldn't be blamed. I mean, everything in renault is great, motor, aerodynamics, everything. Drivers should look to mirror if it is not enought for them.

My point was, that this other guy said that RENAULT ENGINEERS should do better job so that Alonso could win championship this year. Those engineers are definitely wrong guys to be blamed, they have made the best car. It is not their fault, that even though it is the fastest, it should be also always perfect to drive, so that Fernando can handle it. Engineers in Renault have done great job, they shouldn't be blamed. I mean, everything in renault is great, motor, aerodynamics, everything. Drivers should look to mirror if it is not enought for them.

The car was the best only until M$ won 3 times in a row...Now FIArrari have the best car...How can you expect Massa finishing 2nd twice in a row.....

In this case I dont question MS but Massa.

Once again this race proves that Mr. Eyebrows can not pull out an epic drive. Kimi pulled off an epic drive despite his problems in the pits and poor track position that resulted............Mr. Eyebrows owes his result to cars dropping out..........

Mr. Eyebrows owes his result to cars dropping out..........

Agree.... :thbup:

But you must confess that FA luck is more or less similar to MS's!!

Agree.... :thbup:

But you must confess that FA luck is more or less similar to MS's!!

No I don't, Fernando is not in the same league as Schumi, you don't win 7 WDC's on luck, Fernando won his on luck and bad Merc engines.......

No I don't, Fernando is not in the same league as Schumi, you don't win 7 WDC's on luck, Fernando won his on luck and bad Merc engines.......

Didnt mean luck to win 7 WDC...what i was reffering is the luck on the race day where you're in position not to score any points and for some reasong drivers infornt of you have a DNF and you get very important ppints.

M$ had this luck when he won 03 season where he finished 8th in Suzuka..... and there are plenty of other races that M$ was simply lucky!

The car was the best only until M$ won 3 times in a row...Now FIArrari have the best car...How can you expect Massa finishing 2nd twice in a row.....

I think, that if FA want to fight for championship under normal conditons, he should be able to beat Fisichella just like that. Even if the car is not perfect. It is just not right to say, that blame is always on engineers. OK, Ferrari may have just now better tyres, but Renault has better engine etc. Fernando certainly should do better.

I think, that if FA want to fight for championship under normal conditons, he should be able to beat Fisichella just like that. Even if the car is not perfect. It is just not right to say, that blame is always on engineers. OK, Ferrari may have just now better tyres, but Renault has better engine etc. Fernando certainly should do better.

If he has it in him which I'm begining to doubt...........

Then you should ask the same question to FA how he turn WDC from a crappy team like minardi.