Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Bravo, Bravo, Bravo Fernando You Finished.......5th

'Nuff said..........hehehehehehehehe :P

where was the bravo Schumacher thread after indy 2005 LOL

This just proves Fernando CANNOT adapt and be good in average machinery. He was barely faster than Fisi and made a big mistake too. He also finished behind both ferrari's, a mclaren and a honda.

Chris Dyer was right:

If you win the last 6 races, you will have the title.

Also, its his 89th win. If you add up his second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth place finishes, you'll get 89...

This just proves Fernando CANNOT adapt and be good in average machinery. He was barely faster than Fisi and made a big mistake too. He also finished behind both ferrari's, a mclaren and a honda.

well, I say it once more. It is well known fact in F1 pit, that Fernando can't really handle understeering car. That was the situation today, and he fell. Problem is, that you can't always count on your car being perfect. Like Kimi has said, you just have to adapt your driving style according to, how car is behaving.

well, I say it once more. It is well known fact in F1 pit, that Fernando can't really handle understeering car. That was the situation today, and he fell. Problem is, that you can't always count on your car being perfect. Like Kimi has said, you just have to adapt your driving style according to, how car is behaving.

It's also a well known fact, that when Fernando's WDC title is on the line, he can not overtake :lol::lol:

being a conservative driver only helpd when your car is fast, reliable and the nearest competitor is always 20+ points behind you, with an unreliable german engine (2005)

Ferrari look like the best package, but there is rumours renualt will get their 'mass' back, but ferrari also show their good relaibility, and Ms can actually overtake, and the gap is JUST 11 points, game on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

two more wins by Michael and FA being 5th in those races and hes got the lead by one point

and as Winsor and Hobbes said, Hungry and Istambule are both races that are very simmalar to Hockenheim

..............and after GF didn't pass after Fernando's off I now have a new name for Fissi.........'Stink fish"

Really? From Alonso's talk I have understood he doesn't get any kind of help from his team-mate.

oh yeah and China last year was all his own work, to save face and at least equal kimi's win rate that season :rolleyes:

but hey you never know, pigs might fly :lol:

Well 'Stink fish' is the new lap dog of F1

Really? From Alonso's talk I have understood he doesn't get any kind of help from his team-mate.

lol good point. I made a post about this in the Renault team 'play' i'll call it thread.

and Ms can actually overtake

No your're wrong.....MS knows how to push some1 off track !!

..............and after GF didn't pass after Fernando's off I now have a new name for Fissi.........'Stink fish"

You could easily say same for Massa not trying to pass MS after his second stop!!!

No your're wrong.....MS knows how to push some1 off track !!

oh as i said before, to player1 who believes overtaking in f1 is a risk, its only a risk when you are passing Ms, because he is a dirty b#####d, but lets be real, he can also overtake cleanly, and he is not a driver i would label as conservative, maybe an aggresive cheating dishonets cheat :lol::lol::king:

Boy it sure doesn't take long for people to start talking crap about a guy.

MS, JB, FA, RB,JV,DC, KR have all proved one thing. If you haven't got the best prepared car then you aren't going to win no matter who you are.

In F1 it is all about the car and the tires it is on. I don't understand why people bad mouth drivers when their cars go away from them. Currently Ferrari has simply got the best perfoming package. Who has been second in the last couple of races???. Just remember how good FM has suddenly become.

Do you guys actually think that a driver has that big of an impact on the result of a race?. To blame FA because of the Renaults short comings is niave

This year it has never been clearer. FM is perfect proof that you can take a mid pack driver and throw him in the best car, and get the same result as the best driver in F1. The last couple of races if MS hadn't won FM would have.

It's all about technology and the car. The drivers have one of the smallest parts in victory. I just don't see the need to personally attack these drivers like some of you do.

I am just happy that there is a title fight in a sport which has become extremely boring over the years.

I am just happy that there is a title fight in a sport which has become extremely boring over the years.

Well said..... :clap3::clap3::clap3:

But to be honest i dont like a title fight where 2nd driver FM and GF cant challange teammate....

And Fiarrari is to blame..or Jean Todt to be more accurate.

MS, JB, FA, RB,JV,DC, KR have all proved one thing. If you haven't got the best prepared car then you aren't going to win no matter who you are.

In F1 it is all about the car and the tires it is on. I don't understand why people bad mouth drivers when their cars go away from them. Currently Ferrari has simply got the best perfoming package. Who has been second in the last couple of races???. Just remember how good FM has suddenly become.

Do you guys actually think that a driver has that big of an impact on the result of a race?. To blame FA because of the Renaults short comings is niave

This year it has never been clearer. FM is perfect proof that you can take a mid pack driver and throw him in the best car, and get the same result as the best driver in F1. The last couple of races if MS hadn't won FM would have.

It's all about technology and the car. The drivers have one of the smallest parts in victory. I just don't see the need to personally attack these drivers like some of you do.

Very well said.

It's the engineer's who should be getting the trophy's. Sad but true.

Let's get back to when drivers won races ffs!

Most people trash talk FA because of his attitude and because he can't keep his mouth shut. He is a cry babie, bwaaaaaaaaaaa!! i don't get help from my team buaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! my car is not as good as MS's.... Spanish news paper quoted him that "this would come if we don't improve our car this season" now is not his fault that he is 5th, is his team fault, car's fault and may be MS's fault for winning the race.

He should placed better than 5th very dissapointing.

why do people think this Alonso bashing has come like a bolt out of the blue?

i have not rated his driving philosophy, even in 2005, when he was crowned a title.

he has yet to impress me, and under pressure he looks like he will wilt, he has shown tell tell signs of cracking, over reating to the MS move in the pits, he has never had a competitor this close to him, and lets see how well he can handle it.

my point with Nando is, i have yet to see him overtake a rival when it mattered, i.e his title was on the line.

oh his fifth place today, very very lucky, he is lucky he is at a team like renault, just like ferrari, they will use 'team orders' of blatant levels LOL

FA looked very ordinary today, thats the truth!!!!!

All that FA should do is keep the focus on the season ( 1 gp at the time) and he'll win the title...

For me the biggest mistake is when drivers are thinking of a WDC from day 1.

This is also why Kimi lost it last year....o well beside the engine :)

Btw why the hell do people outside of Germany/Italy support "the chin" for ?

Is It because you're all sad glory hunters ? :P

Btw why the hell do people outside of Germany/Italy support "the chin" for ?

Is It because you're all sad glory hunters ? :P

You must be a bitter man :D