Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Geordie

Schumacher Should Quit

planet-f1

"He asked me 'what do you think I should do?' and then I gave him the answer, a real open answer."

"I said that when you win the championship then I think it's time to say goodbye, because this is the top level where you want to go. Otherwise you just can hurt yourself. I have told him that."

Hopefully MS will take this advise. I'm sick of his seeing his smug face. :wacko:

I don't think F1 needs him anymore. We'll find out at Monza!

planet-f1

"He asked me 'what do you think I should do?' and then I gave him the answer, a real open answer."

"I said that when you win the championship then I think it's time to say goodbye, because this is the top level where you want to go. Otherwise you just can hurt yourself. I have told him that."

Hopefully MS will take this advise. I'm sick of his seeing his smug face. :wacko:

What if he doesnt win the WDC???? Then we will have to watch him 1 more year <_<<_<

I wouldn't mind him staying on If he had a teammate who could and would be allowed to actually race him.

I would be very surprised If MS would want to stay at Ferrari with Kimi tho'

Why would he risk himself being shown up ??

I wouldn't mind him staying on If he had a teammate who could and would be allowed to actually race him.

Excellent post!! :thbup::thbup:

I do think these type of comments are utter rubish. Do you honestly think that Massa or Ruebens are as quick as MS in an F1 car?

Up untill this year FM was referred to as a fast but erratic driver who would never make it in F1. Now you guys are claiming that MS needs the team to insist that he slows down for MS :blink:

Name a driver out there that was available to race at Ferrari, that could have beaten MS and was vetoed by the maestro.

:excl:

I do think these type of comments are utter rubish. Do you honestly think that Massa or Ruebens are as quick as MS in an F1 car?

Up untill this year FM was referred to as a fast but erratic driver who would never make it in F1. Now you guys are claiming that MS needs the team to insist that he slows down for MS :blink:

Yeap this is what im saying and we have lots of proof.

Even today you surly have seen FM slowing down and not even try to challange MS after his 2nd pitstop!

MS does not want a teammate who will be able to challange him.

Im sure that Kimi, Alonso or even some1 else would gladly sign for Ferrari if they will know that they can challange MS.

Even today you surly have seen FM slowing down and not even try to challange MS after his 2nd pitstop!

Im sure that Kimi, Alonso or even some1 else would gladly sign for Ferrari if they will know that they can challange MS.

I agree that FM had to back off after his pitstop so as not to attempt to overtake MS, but do you think that if MS and FM were racing each other over a race weekend that FM would get anywhere near MS :blink:

The answer is NO! MS needs the points to win the wdc, as does FA, so why allow the team mates to race each other and potentially stress machinery for little or no gain.

I agree that FM had to back off after his pitstop so as not to attempt to overtake MS, but do you think that if MS and FM were racing each other over a race weekend that FM would get anywhere near MS :blink:

The answer is NO! MS needs the points to win the wdc, as does FA, so why allow the team mates to race each other and potentially stress machinery for little or no gain.

I know your're right, but we have all seen this same Sh#t going on for god knows how many years so im realy Fed up :D .

Believe me it's not MS it's Jean Todt that makes me sick and he and ppl who thinks same way as him should leave F1.

Just look at todays gp. It was in Germany, and MS is rising again and the stands were half empty. If im not mistaken few years back they were full.

FIArrari with its politics are destroying F1.

F1 should be racing...and i mean real racing.

I know your're right, but we have all seen this same Sh#t going on for god knows how many years so im realy Fed up :D .

Believe me it's not MS it's Jean Todt that makes me sick and he and ppl who thinks same way as him should leave F1.

Just look at todays gp. It was in Germany, and MS is rising again and the stands were half empty. If im not mistaken few years back they were full.

FIArrari with its politics are destroying F1.

F1 should be racing...and i mean real racing.

The only way to spice things up would be to get rid of team mates altogether, but then the best drivers would tend to attract the best mechanics, engineers, sponsors etc and we would be back to the same oold same old.

F1 is big $$$ now, so it attracts devious and clever minds. If we are honest, it is only a reflection of tjhe mechanics of big business. Success breeds greed and the pursuit of further success 'at all costs'

If you cant beat them, join them <_<

Ruebens is free to race him now...how's that workin' out? :mf_tongue:

Ruebens is free to race him now...how's that workin' out? :mf_tongue:

Indeed..............

planet-f1

Shut up Goergie your comments are plonkers.Why should he retire he is still winning!!

Shut up Goergie your comments are plonkers.Why should he retire he is still winning!!

I'm only agreeing with Schumacher's long-time friend. :D

I'm only agreeing with Schumacher's long-time friend. :D

Nice dreams???

That Is why they are at Ferrari. MS probably played a part In picking them. He knows they are slower and won't even bother trying to compete with him. Can't.

All I'm saying Is would MS wouldn't even risk getting beaten by his team mate. It's a good talking point whatever happens.

That Is why they are at Ferrari. MS probably played a part In picking them. He knows they are slower and won't even bother trying to compete with him. Can't.

All I'm saying Is would MS wouldn't even risk getting beaten by his team mate. It's a good talking point whatever happens.

Name one driver that MS has "chosen" as his team mate;

Mika was at McLaren

Hill was at Williams/Jordan/Arrows

JV made a dash for the cash to BAR

Senna/Prost went to Williams

Kimi went to McLaren

Alonso went to Renault and now McLaren

Juan Pablo followed the cash to McLaren

DC went to McLaren

Frentzen went to Williams/Jordon

Ralf went to Williams/Jordan/Toyotal

Others inlcude

Mika Salo

Alesi

Berger

Andretti

Zanardi

Brundle

Herbert

Which one of these drivers was MS afraid of :eusa_think:

I know MS has a major part In who will be his team mate, that Is why It's very intriguing to see who will be there next year! :clap3:

ferrari have difficult times up ahead.

Shumacher helped save Ferrari along with Brawn etc. There time Is at an end, what will happen ? Will they continue next season ? If so I find It very fascinating to see who what Is the driver line up.

Does Massa have a 2 year contract ?

I'm sure MS would have beaten any driver in the last 12 years in equal machinery.* No one in F1 doubts that. However he's far from his best now and I think Kimi or Fernando would probably beat him now. If they go to Ferrari would it really be wise to stay?

*What a remarkable achievement that is. He has been a tremendous competitor (yes, in every sense of course). There are very few people in world sport who have dominated, in terms of ability and dedication not just results, like he has.

I'm sure MS would have beaten any driver in the last 12 years in equal machinery.* No one in F1 doubts that. However he's far from his best now and I think Kimi or Fernando would probably beat him now. If they go to Ferrari would it really be wise to stay?

*What a remarkable achievement that is. He has been a tremendous competitor (yes, in every sense of course). There are very few people in world sport who have dominated, in terms of ability and dedication not just results, like he has.

Michael is the total package. I doubt that even Kimi or Alonso could, at season's end, tally more points were either of them Michael's teammate. On pure speed, perhaps they would be faster, but on speed and strategy, perhaps not.

Weber's already missing the publicity or is he looking for new clients :eusa_think:

I agree with him though, retiring with the title this year would be emphatic. An year with Kimi would be interesting though.

planet-f1

Lol, another pathetic post from a sad, bitter man who is tired of seeing the German dominate the sport. :lol: What F1 doesnt need is Coulthard, Villenueve and the rest of the failures. Let the new drivers jump in the sport and try to compete with the all time great. Come on man, dont get so bitter, so what if the British drivers are useless? you can atleast be a Kimi fan or an Alonso fan. LOL

Proof? ok hmm.. do you know that according to the situation there are strategies prepared? and these strategies are put into execution for not only the main driver to succeed, but also the team?

If it was a battle between Michael and Massa, Michael would've OWNED him, just like he has done to any driver. Do you think theyre stupid to go against each other? come on man, do you think theyre renault? lol. A team is supposed to work like a team, not individually.

Name a driver out there that was available to race at Ferrari, that could have beaten MS and was vetoed by the maestro.

:excl:

J. Villeneuve back in '99.