Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Where Are The Fernando Fans?

So where are all Fernando's fans? Ecap, Kiko etc? don't tell me you are all crying in your blankies now are you? :lol:

I'm sure the FA faithful will regroup and return soon. Maybe. When FA gets his toys back.

I'm sure the FA faithful will regroup and return soon. Maybe. When FA gets his toys back.

I'm not so sure that's a big pram that he has :lol:

I can just hear him now crying that he get's no help at all even after 'Stink Fish' layed back for him........

Over the years I've seen 'em come and I've seen 'em go. I've seen Jacques fly and then fall. I've seen Mika conquer Michael yet still be five championships behind him in the record books. I'm a respecter of talent and speed and I judge each driver by my experience. I judge Fernando as one of the best. A few off-races don't take away from his skill, speed and past achievments. My fellow old-timers should know that -_- The greats had off-races too--it matters very little when taken as a whole.

But there's something that Bruce (pumpdoc) said that rings true and can't be avoided. All the greats had at least one drive up through the field. I can't recall Fernando doing that yet. Perhaps that's to Alonso's credit as it means he's always good. There's no mistake in qualifying that puts him in 14th at the race's start. Perhaps it means he can't haul his car up when he's not qualifying high (due to his car). I'm not sure which it is yet. Until I'm sure, I'll support the Almighty-Eyebrows because to me, he's demonstrated his worth.

They probably cryin under their blanket.

So where are all Fernando's fans? Ecap, Kiko etc? don't tell me you are all crying in your blankies now are you? :lol:

The beauty of sport is being able to rubb it against the other fans face when your team wins FA fans were being too annyong and now puff gone When Shumi wins theh WDC this yr they probably go back watch soccer.

FA has no skills just a good car, No mass damper in hokkenhain and look what happened. Give him a Mc next yr he probabley be our next JPM heading to NASCAR now he wouldn't expect KR to help him win the championship if KR decides to stay.

Over the years I've seen 'em come and I've seen 'em go. I've seen Jacques fly and then fall. I've seen Mika conquer Michael yet still be five championships behind him in the record books. I'm a respecter of talent and speed and I judge each driver by my experience. I judge Fernando as one of the best. A few off-races don't take away from his skill, speed and past achievments. My fellow old-timers should know that -_- The greats had off-races too--it matters very little when taken as a whole.

But there's something that Bruce (pumpdoc) said that rings true and can't be avoided. All the greats had at least one drive up through the field. I can't recall Fernando doing that yet. Perhaps that's to Alonso's credit as it means he's always good. There's no mistake in qualifying that puts him in 14th at the race's start. Perhaps it means he can't haul his car up when he's not qualifying high (due to his car). I'm not sure which it is yet. Until I'm sure, I'll support the Almighty-Eyebrows because to me, he's demonstrated his worth.

Agreed. The Spaniard will be back. (Although MS is clearly the best driver of the last decade. I think he was largely conquered at times due to his car.)

Welcome QWERTY. I genuinely welcome all comers (even those who equate the pie-eating sumo-wrestler/driver with Alonso ;) ).

Agreed. The Spaniard will be back. (Although MS is clearly the best driver of the last decade. I think he was largely conquered at times due to his car.)

I agree with you. Michael is far and away the best on the grid. Nobody could argue that. I rate Jacques highly, but in equal machinery, I doubt Jacques could defeat Michael. Kimi and perhaps a few other drivers could match Michael's speed, but not the whole package. Any other driver would have settled for second place in the championship this season, but not the maestro. He just buckled down and worked hard and is now in the title race again.

I may be sulking, but im here to defend our Champion leader!!!!!!!

I must say its so cute seeing all these Kimi fans supporting/cheering-on Schumacher... I would never have thought I would see it....

I may be sulking, but im here to defend our Champion leader!!!!!!!

I must say its so cute seeing all these Kimi fans supporting/cheering-on Schumacher... I would never have thought I would see it....

Why not?We Ferrari-MS fan cheer on Kimi too!!Especially when he is in front of FA!If Kimi keeps going like that it will be ggrreeeeeaaatt news for us!Maybe he can take some revenge for 2005 :D

I think they'll be back after the next race, when Bridgestone/Ferrari don't have a massive advantage, and Alonso takes MS back to school.

Where have the Sato fans gone?!?! :P

I think they'll be back after the next race, when Bridgestone/Ferrari don't have a massive advantage, and Alonso takes MS back to school.

Even if Renault improves, FA could only take MS to a wrc schooll!How to drift on tarmac and gravel traps etc when you just can't catch the others... :D

Sato had fans here? Oh...nevermind, i got it (i hope) ;)

Speaking of him, he doing quite well now that he no longer is under pressure. Last year Bar i think pressure got him escalated from having really bad car (and 2 race skip did not help either) especially when JB was beating him constantly.

I agree with you. Michael is far and away the best on the grid. Nobody could argue that. I rate Jacques highly, but in equal machinery, I doubt Jacques could defeat Michael. Kimi and perhaps a few other drivers could match Michael's speed, but not the whole package. Any other driver would have settled for second place in the championship this season, but not the maestro. He just buckled down and worked hard and is now in the title race again.

one of the reasons MS is such a good driver in my point of veiw is his ability to adapt. he started in the time of mechanical grip with some aero grip and was able to win, then as the transition went to almost only aero grip he was able to ajust and still be at the top. while i too see JV as a good driver, it is clear to see that he favors mechanical grip and did not adapt.

as for Ferrari fans supporting KR, Ferrari fans have always supported the Finns that race for MERc because they nare the ones that truely give michael the biggest run for his money. Mika was a good driver who challenged MS, MS himself even said Mika was the driver who he had the most respect for as a rival. and Kimi is no different. he was michaels rival in 03 and if merc would give him equpment reliable enough and fast enough for his tallent we would deffinatly see him close to MS now not some unibrow who had the luck to win a drive on the energizer bunny

Nice one Sato!

I am an Alonso fan.......................................................................no i'm not convincing myself either!!!!!!!

one of the reasons MS is such a good driver in my point of veiw is his ability to adapt. he started in the time of mechanical grip with some aero grip and was able to win, then as the transition went to almost only aero grip he was able to ajust and still be at the top. while i too see JV as a good driver, it is clear to see that he favors mechanical grip and did not adapt.

as for Ferrari fans supporting KR, Ferrari fans have always supported the Finns that race for MERc because they nare the ones that truely give michael the biggest run for his money. Mika was a good driver who challenged MS, MS himself even said Mika was the driver who he had the most respect for as a rival. and Kimi is no different. he was michaels rival in 03 and if merc would give him equpment reliable enough and fast enough for his tallent we would deffinatly see him close to MS now not some unibrow who had the luck to win a drive on the energizer bunny

Generally FERRARI people will support anybody who doesnt have an ego and a foolish child attitudes like Alonso. But remember FERRARI fans support mainly ferrari even more then their driver, we will support our driver, and most of ferrari fans would not MS if he races for somebody else, we support KIMI because may in 2007 or 2008 is a Ferrari driver .

Us Tifosi we support Ferrari because is made in ITALY like we are.

Alonso had a fight through the field in both Australia and Suzuka, though that was solely down to quali and the fact slow cars were up front and quick cars out back! Button i believe has had more convincing fights through the field, Hockenheim 2004 and I also think there were a few others but cant remember them!

Generally FERRARI people will support anybody who doesnt have an ego and a foolish child attitudes like Alonso. But remember FERRARI fans support mainly ferrari even more then their driver, we will support our driver, and most of ferrari fans would not MS if he races for somebody else, we support KIMI because may in 2007 or 2008 is a Ferrari driver .

Us Tifosi we support Ferrari because is made in ITALY like we are.

So obviously FERRARI fans also like cheating, Arrogant, Big Headed A$$holes too then?

So obviously FERRARI fans also like cheating, Arrogant, Big Headed A$$holes too then?

So according to you FA fans are bunch of side pod jumping monkeys and fist waving asshats on track? It so funny that FA fanboys join this site after he wins the WDC that is really showing support. Thats the same reason FA fanboys are not here during the bad times.

Obviously i'm a MS fan first and foremost - but if he was out of the picture this year & it was down to KR & FA unlike most of Ferrari fans (apparently!) i'd rather support FA.

I know Kimi is a first class driver too but i just cant take the man - really dont know if i can see this changing if he comes to Ferrari - and yep i know most of you think he is FA is losing his rag & an arrogant wee tube - but hey remember he only turned 25 yesterday, after last year he has huge expectation on his shoulders & maybe now hes finally caught on that hes made a BIG mistake signing for McLaren next year - for his own sake he should concentrate more on racing & less on barging about other drivers & giving them hand gestures - if he doesnt it will take away for many what he is - an extremely talented, young deserving WDC

good to hear MS fan say something like that...

btw

Im no FA fan....

Obviously i'm a MS fan first and foremost - but if he was out of the picture this year & it was down to KR & FA unlike most of Ferrari fans (apparently!) i'd rather support FA.

I know Kimi is a first class driver too but i just cant take the man - really dont know if i can see this changing if he comes to Ferrari - and yep i know most of you think he is FA is losing his rag & an arrogant wee tube - but hey remember he only turned 25 yesterday, after last year he has huge expectation on his shoulders & maybe now hes finally caught on that hes made a BIG mistake signing for McLaren next year - for his own sake he should concentrate more on racing & less on barging about other drivers & giving them hand gestures - if he doesnt it will take away for many what he is - an extremely talented, young deserving WDC

I think leading the WDC at the moment would prove he's been concentrating on the racing. As for the hand gestures and such...c'mon, these guys are racers, not ambassadors! Why does everyone have to conform to one 'correct' behavior? Let him wave his hands and do whatever...it doesn't affect his driving one iota.