Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fed up

Todt: "those Are My 3 Favourite Drivers In F1"

It looks like KR is well and trully off to Ferrari next year judging by Jean's comments post race. The thing is 3 into 2 doesn't go. Massa is more than likely off to RBR to partner and crush DC for the one season, returning to Ferrari once MS retires in 2007.

KR will have to defer to MS for one season before taking up the reins and taking Ferrari onto the next stage of it's development.

Forza ferrari :clap3:

Massa is over rated... His success is just a sign of the pace in the Ferrari aka Barrichello/Irvine.

Massa is over rated... His success is just a sign of the pace in the Ferrari aka Barrichello/Irvine.

I disagree.From his Sauber days i always thought he was a genuine talent.Give him few years in a top team and pretty soon he 'll be rated just as KR and FA.He is still very young and has a lot to learn.I 'm not a prophet but if he keeps improving like that i'm sure that would be the case.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,3-2006350038_2,00.html

everyone is talking about it, renaults's in a poor state for next season.

Alonso going-and taking some 'key' members with him according to rumours, and their attempt to steal kimi raikkonen is laughable at best.

Kimi definately is at ferrari, its the worst kept secret in F1

Flavio if i was you, i'd not bother renewing my contract with Renault, like i said i didn't see their 'success' being sustained

Mclaren Should keep Kimi to race with Fernando.... Fair enough, it would require BIG cash!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,3-2006350038_2,00.html

everyone is talking about it, renaults's in a poor state for next season.

Alonso going-and taking some 'key' members with him according to rumours, and their attempt to steal kimi raikkonen is laughable at best.

Kimi definately is at ferrari, its the worst kept secret in F1

Flavio if i was you, i'd not bother renewing my contract with Renault, like i said i didn't see their 'success' being sustained

I still find it hard to believe Renault is declining :eusa_think: .They are the championships leaders but they certainly don't look as such anymore.The other Michelin teams looked good though.Their problems are not just the tyres.Maybe they thought too much of themselves midseason...