Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mf3520

The Upper Hand

Well with six to go who has the upper hand. Renault and FA are leading in both but can they hold on.

Ferrari and MS seem to be a little stronger with the help of bridgestone. I personally think its Mercedes,Honda, Williams which will play a key role in deciding for both championships, in terms of qualifying and taking podium points possibly. Thoughts?

Well with six to go who has the upper hand. Renault and FA are leading in both but can they hold on.

Ferrari and MS seem to be a little stronger with the help of bridgestone. I personally think its Mercedes,Honda, Williams which will play a key role in deciding for both championships, in terms of qualifying and taking podium points possibly. Thoughts?

agree, but it would probably be toyota ahead of williams and honda...

The momentum is defenatelly on Ferrari`s side, since imola they have scored 124 points wile Renault has scored 107, Ms has scred 78 pints while FA has scored 72 if the trend doesnt reverse they will win both championships.

The momentum is defenatelly on Ferrari`s side, since imola they have scored 124 points wile Renault has scored 107, Ms has scred 78 pints while FA has scored 72 if the trend doesnt reverse they will win both championships.

Do you feel michelin will step it up, or is it just a fact that the Ferrari is developing quicker with the bridgestone package.

agree, but it would probably be toyota ahead of williams and honda...

Spot on - If RS & JT can keep their noses clean they are as fast as the Renaults.

Do you feel michelin will step it up, or is it just a fact that the Ferrari is developing quicker with the bridgestone package.

I am sure that Michelin will step it up, but I was talking to by friends at ferrari and they said despite the season being almost over Montezemolo has decided to step up the developement and they are going to get massive updates with aero work and suspension and they also have a mass dumping system already but dindnt use it because they thought it was illigal.

So I think Renault can do very little until Turky to close the gap, if by then thet are almost at the same points, then the race is going to be on developement.

One more race like Germany and I guarantee you Ferrari gets bth titles.