Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Geordie

Wurz In The Hot Seat!

It's weird because Webber seems like he wanted to stay at Williams. One report said that he's williing to take a pay cut to stay at Williams. But I guess you're right, that's the only seat left but I think Renault is waiting for Kimi.

It'll be something to see. Fisi and Webber are two cry babies and plus I don't think they get along so well after they ran into each other last year at Malaysia. I curious to see who renault is going to pick.

Well, at leas Webber's performance compared to Nico is awesome.

Webber beat Fisi?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, if Alonso did it, Webber will do it too. I am certain.

This adds onto my thoughts of Williams being hopeless.

They will be gone in a matter of years (perhaps 2 or 3). They've got 2 drivers who will take them nowhere.

Wurz has been a tester for like 6 or 7 years, and was nothing that special when he was a racer.

Rosberg has a habbit of putting cars in walls, and will end up costing them more money then Webber's entire contract would have. They'll then be losing sponsors again, as they'll be getting no decent results. Of course no money = no team.......

Hopefully Webber will go to Renault, and teach Fisi how to drive (like he did in Germany...... How did Fisi let him go by...?)

Lord, save me from infants who gauge a driver's skill by the crappy car they drive....

Wurz will prove to be quick. Aside from Nico, he is the smartest man on the grid. He is in the Webber/M$ realm of personal fitness. He pushes himself in extreme sports off the track like he pushes inside a racecar. The man races on a knife's-edge of speed and disaster and always comes out on the side of speed. There's an article in a past F1 Racing magazine devoted to Wurz and it is quite revealing. Dig it out if any of you save the old issues, you'll be surprised.

Lord, save me from infants who gauge a driver's skill by the crappy car they drive....

Wurz will prove to be quick. Aside from Nico, he is the smartest man on the grid. He is in the Webber/M$ realm of personal fitness. He pushes himself in extreme sports off the track like he pushes inside a racecar. The man races on a knife's-edge of speed and disaster and always comes out on the side of speed. There's an article in a past F1 Racing magazine devoted to Wurz and it is quite revealing. Dig it out if any of you save the old issues, you'll be surprised.

not to mention a former BMX world champion :clap3:

Did you see the interview on RPM with Webber on Sunday? I didn't record it, so I am sort of paraphrasing, but he basically said that he doesn't know where the team is going, and sounded very frustrated when asked about Renault, basically saying that he'd love to go but they want Raikkonen.

Yeah I seen the interview on RPM, he did sound more upset than normal, which had me thinking that something like this may have been on the cards. The good thing about MW is that he shoots straight from the hip there is no bulls#$t with him.

Webber beat Fisi?

I your dreams Cav, Webber will make a mockery out of Fisi just like FA has. :D

Webber beat Fisi?

You may have missed Webbers pass on Fisi on the weekend?

I think Webber has his Fisi's measure. Would be a close battle I think

You may have missed Webbers pass on Fisi on the weekend?

I think Webber has his Fisi's measure. Would be a close battle I think

Webber imo didn't make it differcult for Rubens to pass him at the hairpin either, just to show an unbiased take on things :D

I would not be suprised to see Webber in a Mclaren next year also. he has driven for mercedes before.

I would not be suprised to see Webber in a Mclaren next year also. he has driven for mercedes before.

I dunno. But even still only as a seat warmer.

Agree, Mr. Briatore and Mr. Dennis are very unlikely to be able to agree on a deal to have Webber drive for McLaren. They are hardly the best of mates are they????

What is frank doing? He could have waited longer and if he missed out on Webber then he could of gotten JV for a steal. JV had driven quite well and is either even with or one up with heidfeld with qualifying. So surely he would have been a better option than Wurz. Wurz got blown away in the bennetton

This adds onto my thoughts of Williams being hopeless.

They will be gone in a matter of years (perhaps 2 or 3). They've got 2 drivers who will take them nowhere.

Better than one driver who demands a huge pay and takes them nowhere. Webber's looking pretty paired with a rookie, another year with a quality teammate will once again demonstrate his midfield mediocrity.

do you work in circus by chance? Clown.

If you watch the pass, Fisichella deliberately let him through. I can't be bothered explaining it to you, just watch a video replay, you'll immediately see what I mean.

He's lost out to the only decent teammate he's had.

Very true.....If he goes to Reno and has another season like this then we will know for sure!

So that means we have to wait and see how he'll do..... <_<

I am telling you, Fisi will beat him like Heidfeld did, but you can wait a whole year if you dont want to believe me ^_^

I am telling you, Fisi will beat him like Heidfeld did, but you can wait a whole year if you dont want to believe me ^_^

Im not saying that i dont believe you. From the results we have seen thus far you are right, but I think if he joins Reno his motivation will be high as he will be joining top team.

Fissi has the advantage but he can also be beaten by drivers you wouldnt expect.

I really hope you are wrong and that Webber will show his true potential.

*yawns*

Is the one tyre rule coming back?

Otherwise Fisi can't beat Webber like Nick did, because Nick beat him due to that rule. Webber like Montoya, pushed the limits and so the tyres just went to nothing, he admitted it himself that he couldn't get used to the rule and only partially adapted to it mid way through the season, hence he started to get the measure of Nick. This year - no tyre rule - everyone has noticed him. Driver of the day several times from several different people and even from people who normally would discredit him.

It's funny how some people see that rule changes effect the teams e.g. Renault this weekend, but they forget the drivers in this respect. Hence why there is sometimes the case that X beats Y, but Y beats A when A has beaten X.

Simple really.