Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bajo39

A Jem From Ron Dennis...

Asked whether he received any congratulations for Kimi's pole in Germany, he said: "Yes, one from a McDonalds in Miami".

:lol:

Greetings Dan. You must be here in anticipation of Sakon San doing more than one lap?

Asked whether he received any congratulations for Kimi's pole in Germany, he said: "Yes, one from a McDonalds in Miami".

:welcome: back!

where have you been anyway? Im sure you will join me for a drink in celebration of Montoya quitting :cheers:

where have you been anyway? Im sure you will join me for a drink in celebration of Montoya quitting :cheers:

To a higher standard of professionalism in F1, cheers!

What have I been up to? Well I've been pursuing my passion for motorsport: driving in two karting leagues and regularly tracking my car with the local Porsche club. I've had a wonderful time and improved my driving and appreciation of F1 immensely. You really must get yourself involved in racing, Ben...

To a higher standard of professionalism in F1, cheers!

What have I been up to? Well I've been pursuing my passion for motorsport: driving in two karting leagues and regularly tracking my car with the local Porsche club. I've had a wonderful time and improved my driving and appreciation of F1 immensely. You really must get yourself involved in racing, Ben...

I don't think the world is ready for that yet...................

Haha, thanks for the laugh! :thbup:

GOLD! :lol:

Oh, Welcome Back Dan. :)