Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tifosi too!

Alonso Penalised For Qualifying!!!

http://www.totalf1.com/view-article.php?newsid=169944

Flavio Briatore will have more cause to be angry as the stewards in Hungary have imposed 'time penalties' on Fernando Alonso for tomorrow's qualifying session.

Alonso was called before the stewards after an incident in practice that saw him visibly hold up Red Bull's Robert Doornbos, and will now have the penalties added to his qualifying times tomorrow.

The penalties will take the form of two seconds to be added to each of his times in all three of the qualifying 'segments', meaning he is unlikely to make it into the final ten, let alone the second portion of the session.

The first second, the stewards said, was for "unnecessary, unacceptable and dangerous" driving, and the second for overtaking under yellow flags.

The penalties come in the wake of the controversial banning of Renaults innovative 'mass damper' system in recent days.

WOW :o:lol::clap3::king::D:)B)

Pitpass.com is reporting that FA has be given a 2 sec penalty for each of tomorrows qualifying sessions due to his actions in practice today. He passed a car under yellow conditions and brake checked another car.

If this holds he'll be lucky to get past the first session of qualifying.

Didn't he realise the car in front was going slower because it was yellows and hence you are supposed to go slower?

Hypocrite. He's always whining about blue flags and drivers not looking at them, he doesn't look at the flags either!

Yea and this is 100% his fault!!He really had it coming i think!Even his supporters must have started getting annoyed by his fist waving!Even though it was/is kind of funny... :D

Well it wasn't just fist waving was it? Darn dangerous, especially under yellows and at the high speeds he weaved in.

Pitpass.com is reporting that FA has be given a 2 sec penalty for each of tomorrows qualifying sessions due to his actions in practice today. He passed a car under yellow conditions and brake checked another car.

Get in!

:clap3::rock::whistling:

Well it wasn't just fist waving was it? Darn dangerous, especially under yellows and at the high speeds he weaved in.

Think he just drifter towards him when waving his hand then jerked back to the left when he realised he was getting so close.

They should make anew rule that a driver must keep his hands on the wheel at all time's...

thats so stupid! where do these stewarts come up with such penalties? is there a standard rulebook regarding penaties?

thats so stupid! where do these stewarts come up with such penalties? is there a standard rulebook regarding penaties?

If you watch the incident on that youtube link, FA's driving was very dangerous and intimidating. JPM did the same to DC in Monaco and caused an almity pile up. Cant remember whether JPM was penalised in any way, but FA desrved that :(

Sure!!If AD hadn't moved over they could have crashed.I don't remember seing any aggressive behaviour on track lately!That boy needs a massage.. :D

The video of the incident, kindly provided by Kay_zee at another thread!! :)

Wow this is good news for the shumi's :clap3::clap3::clap3: 8th WDC a 2 sec penalty will get him towards the end of the grid. He should take the punishment like a man as MS did in monaco, Now we have to see if FA can make it to the points as MS did or just finish the race with 0 points.

I'm not sure which thread came first, but there's alot of people starting new threads on this topic...KNOCK IT OFF!! :P

Seriously, we need a merge or a delete...

If you watch the incident on that youtube link, FA's driving was very dangerous and intimidating. JPM did the same to DC in Monaco and caused an almity pile up. Cant remember whether JPM was penalised in any way, but FA desrved that :(

oh my you are right....that boy needs a spanking.... :nono1:

Well said , I watched the Speed Tv 2nd practice sessions on TV. I dont remember seeing the brake check live but the commentators brought it up and showed it. I saw the pass under yellow live, it was done by FA when they had the in car camera on him and the yellow was on the screen when he passed. I dont know if the pass under the yellow would warrant the penalty. I assume it was for the brake check

Deserved the fee not the 2ses penatly....FIA r making up rules all the time... They cant even made a f.....manual of penalties or what!!!!

I'm not sure which thread came first, but there's alot of people starting new threads on this topic...KNOCK IT OFF!! :P

Seriously, we need a merge or a delete...

Sorry you can merge mine to this one. I think we put it through at the same time :mellow:

Wow this is good news for the shumi's :clap3::clap3::clap3: 8th WDC a 2 sec penalty will get him towards the end of the grid. He should take the punishment like a man as MS did in monaco, Now we have to see if FA can make it to the points as MS did or just finish the race with 0 points.

MS should never be underestimated, he is a formidable opponent. FA is buckling under the pressure of the Maestro.

:victory:

MS should never be underestimated, he is a formidable opponent. FA is buckling under the pressure of the Maestro.

I doubt that.

But FA did made a stupid thing which can cost him alot.

There's nowt wrong with fist-waving. I'm all for that. However he did weave a little so he can't really complain. I will be very annoyed if they ever start penalising gesturing though.

Sorry you can merge mine to this one. I think we put it through at the same time :mellow:

Yes i just checked and they were made the same minute!! :lol: Deleted or not the fact remains.The title fight is on fire!! :clap3:

Yes i just checked and they were made the same minute!! :lol: Deleted or not the fact remains.The title fight is on fire!! :clap3:

Some1 should made another thread / poll on which thread should stay opened and which 1 should be closed. :D:D

There's nowt wrong with fist-waving. I'm all for that. However he did weave a little so he can't really complain. I will be very annoyed if they ever start penalising gesturing though.

He got penalised for weaving his car towards Doornbos and breaking deliberatly on him, nothing to do with hand gestures. He sure deserved that, now people will say that FIA is helping Ferrari ton win the tittle, but at Monaco people were saying MS is a cheater. People are biased!! If age wasn't an issue MS would spank the current F1 grid for many yrs to come.

This is not FAST and the FURIOUS, if FA wants to prove MS/Ferrari fans wrong he must do a good Race and finish in the POINTS!! if not he is just the next worthless JV.

It's already been posted QWERTY.

Sorry I didn't c it, so many threads about this.

it wasnt so much that FA swerved, it was that he completely brakecheacked RD in the hairpin. and that is worthy of 2 secs