Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tifosi too!

Alonso Penalised For Qualifying!!!

I think FA will get a time in Q1 to make sure he starts 16th and go for a 1 stopper tomorrow. it would be a real test of out champions to see how he drives this difficult race. If he can make it into the points, then it would be a great drive for him.

Schumacher started last and finished 5th in monaco. If there is any circuit more notorious for overtaking it is hungaroring. It would be interesting to see how they compare in relatively similar conditions.

whoever said f1 is boring. Its not just about over taking. if racing was only about overtaking, than NASCAB would be the most popular series in the world and LeMan would not exisit....

bring it on Alonso, show us what you got!

I think FA will get a time in Q1 to make sure he starts 16th and go for a 1 stopper tomorrow. it would be a real test of out champions to see how he drives this difficult race. If he can make it into the points, then it would be a great drive for him.

Schumacher started last and finished 5th in monaco. If there is any circuit more notorious for overtaking it is hungaroring. It would be interesting to see how they compare in relatively similar conditions.

whoever said f1 is boring. Its not just about over taking. if racing was only about overtaking, than NASCAB would be the most popular series in the world and LeMan would not exisit....

bring it on Alonso, show us what you got!

That i would like to see!!The rest of the grid is also strong so FA will have a run for his money on Sunday!!

Alonso deserves the penalty.

I hope schumi wins 2006 crown and quit.

I wont be watching F1 until FIA stop favoring Ferrari.

Bye!~

Thanks for that contradiction in terms

:lol:

Bye!~

that is so sad, I am sure Bernie and Max are distraught.... they miss you dearly... :(

Bye!~

Schuey for sure would like to win the title and retire coz if KR really signed for Ferrari then Schuey will have big problems next year of beating his team mate..

As for the penalty....FA deserve it....stupid move by FA especialy as it was free session....I would understand he tried to block MS...

So it's up to FA now to show his skills and try to win the race or finish infront of MS.

He was either really confused or he played a nasty game on Klien :nono1: .It was about time he got penalised then!

wow, can't believe that video, he has a nasty problem with track rage. thats does it for FA.... unbelievable. what a jackass!

Deserved the fee not the 2ses penatly....FIA r making up rules all the time... They cant even made a f.....manual of penalties or what!!!!

It seems the FIA are making the rules up as they go based on what? the "suggestions" they get from Ferrari :lol:

Formula one is well past its prime and quickly on the way to irrelevance. I may not even turn it on this weekend because it will be another parade!

He was either really confused or he played a nasty game on Klien :nono1: .It was about time he got penalised then!

He has just p**sed away his wdc, what goes around comes around, maybe this will make him change his attidute and act like a real world champion, so far all he has got his a title, if you didnt know about him being a world champion you would never guess he was, doesnt drive like one or act like one.

Indeed, Montoyan behaviour.

Making the grand entrance are we? The moderators must be quivering in their boots :lol:

Welcome back.

Making the grand entrance are we? The moderators must be quivering in their boots :lol:

Welcome back.

Sigh. Do they still exist?

:lol: UNLUCKY FERNANDILDO ALONSO, YOU PRICK! lol

Indeed, Montoyan behaviour.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN

YOUR BACK! YAY! :clap3::clap3::clap3:

Alonso has been too outrageous. He should learn to act like a world champion. This explains ettiquettes do not come by fluke like the title he won last year. :lol:

I am really happy on the decision by the stewards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems the FIA are making the rules up as they go based on what? the "suggestions" they get from Ferrari :lol:

Formula one is well past its prime and quickly on the way to irrelevance. I may not even turn it on this weekend because it will be another parade!

Dont worry it would have been a parade no matter what. With or without Mass dampers or penalty seconds.

It is just unbelivable the work of ferrari and bridgstone have done, the technical upgrades on the car and the Tire make them absolutely unreachable I mean we are talking about seconds faster per lap then anyone else.

I am sure they will qualify first and second and in 10 laps they`ll have a 15 sec marging and then like you said it will be a parade the will regolate the speed and cruise to victory, the race will be down the pack, Mclaren and honda, and expect a good show from FA probably on a one stop strategy I bet you he will get in the top 6.

Alonso has been too outrageous. He should learn to act like a world champion. This explains ettiquettes do not come by fluke like the title he won last year. :lol:

I am really happy on the decision by the stewards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!

It was the right decision, surely, but it will also make for another processional race as Schumacher and his obedient rearguard storm off for another one-two finish <_<

Not dead eh Ben, what did I tell you ^_^

Alonso video

We need the same link four times? -_-

He got penalised for weaving his car towards Doornbos and breaking deliberatly on him, nothing to do with hand gestures. He sure deserved that, now people will say that FIA is helping Ferrari ton win the tittle, but at Monaco people were saying MS is a cheater. People are biased!! If age wasn't an issue MS would spank the current F1 grid for many yrs to come.

This is not FAST and the FURIOUS, if FA wants to prove MS/Ferrari fans wrong he must do a good Race and finish in the POINTS!!

Indeed, what a clown :blink:

He absolutelly deserves the penalty he gets. Then you