Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tifosi too!

Alonso Penalised For Qualifying!!!

As you should be kiko. Alonso's actions today have shamed him and clearly he has upset his fans with his childish behaviour. He has a lot of grovelling to do.

Is not the first time FA has shown this kind of behavior he thinks everyone should make clear way for the CHAMP. Judging by his past he sure is a jerk behind the wheel may be he is a nice person in real life i don't know but MS incident was different because he had the benefit of doubt unlike FA he is just plain stupid in front of the cameras.

Of course, if we assume pigs fly MS has the benefit of doubt :lol: Fernando is stupid and i

:clap3::clap3::clap3::king:

OMG - i really thought i was dreaming about the WDC for Schumi at the start of the year - and even up to now ive thought it would be down to the Renault reliability (which doesnt seem to fail) for MS to get a chance - but NO - FA has completely banjaxed the whole thing for himself

Woohoo - i really do think the 8th WDC is really within touch - thanks Fernando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you should be kiko. Alonso's actions today have shamed him and clearly he has upset his fans with his childish behaviour. He has a lot of grovelling to do.

Oh Good Lord! He acted like an idiot and risked another driver with an outburst of temper. He was justly penalized. Let it go, man! Now I want to see how this affects his race. Will he languish back in the midfield or will he rise, Schumacher-like, to the challenge?

Indeed. I think that will be the main interest in the race for me. Let us see of what he's made.

Indeed. I think that will be the main interest in the race for me. Let us see of what he's made.

If his recent uninspired performances are any guide, he's not made of the same quality of character we have come to expect from our recent WDCs, *cough*, WDC.

Oh Good Lord! He acted like an idiot and risked another driver with an outburst of temper. He was justly penalized. Let it go, man! Now I want to see how this affects his race. Will he languish back in the midfield or will he rise, Schumacher-like, to the challenge?

i may be wrong but i think it was you who stated that FA had not really been seen yet doing a Michael & driving like a lunatic with passion in his heart and fighting his way from last on the grid to top spot - he has had it pretty easy this year so far (and when he hasnt he hasnt won!) - is he capable of doing such a thing - sunday may tell :king:

Yes I don't see any successor in MS' class to be honest. I have my hopes pinned on Hamilton, but perhaps thats a bit too much pressure!

Didn't he realise the car in front was going slower because it was yellows and hence you are supposed to go slower?

Hypocrite. He's always whining about blue flags and drivers not looking at them, he doesn't look at the flags either!

He claims that the Dutchman had deliberately blocked him and swerved in front of him at the next corner.

i may be wrong but i think it was you who stated that FA had not really been seen yet doing a Michael & driving like a lunatic with passion in his heart and fighting his way from last on the grid to top spot - he has had it pretty easy this year so far (and when he hasnt he hasnt won!) - is he capable of doing such a thing - sunday may tell :king:

Yes, that was (and is) me. I haven't seen that kind of drive from him except on two occasions and both of those could be down to other factors. I am eager to see what he does with these penalties. I rate Fernando quite high, as I do all 28 World Champions, but World Champions are not all created equal -_- I believe Michael has the measure of Fernando, but on Sunday we'll see...

Yes, that was (and is) me. I haven't seen that kind of drive from him except on two occasions and both of those could be down to other factors. I am eager to see what he does with these penalties. I rate Fernando quite high, as I do all 28 World Champions, but World Champions are not all created equal -_- I believe Michael has the measure of Fernando, but on Sunday we'll see...

as do i - unlike many Ferrari or MS fans - i think he is a very worthy WDC and i also think the stick he is getting for being so arrogant/c#cky/conceited is slightly understandable - he is the youngest ever WDC for gods sake - im sure wed all be a bit c#cky if we were fighting a 7 times WDC for a successive title -

i do believe if it the championship was based on passion & desire & hunger that MS would win but its not - so up to now i thought Renault & FA had the edge - but this wek FA has ballsed the whole thing up for himself (i think) - this could be the turning point - i obviously hope so - but if not (even though it may have come easy) i would freely accept FA as next years WDC - does that make sense (beers a teerible thing!!!!!!)

i do believe if it the championship was based on passion & desire & hunger that MS would win but its not - so up to now i thought Renault & FA had the edge - but this wek FA has ballsed the whole thing up for himself (i think) - this could be the turning point - i obviously hope so - but if not (even though it may have come easy) i would freely accept FA as next years WDC - does that make sense (beers a teerible thing!!!!!!)

I don't think FA is short of passion; in fact, I think he has too much of it. Or at the very least, he lets it get the better of him. Recently, in the same way that MOntoya did and to the same negative effect. A WDC campaign is about control and self-discipline as much as it is about passion.

I don't think FA is short of passion; in fact, I think he has too much of it. Or at the very least, he lets it get the better of him. Recently, in the same way that MOntoya did and to the same negative effect. A WDC campaign is about control and self-discipline as much as it is about passion.

im not saying he doesnt have passion - i think its quite obvious he does - but i just think Michael has that extra hunger & that extra point to prove - also MS has been there many many times - i think by now he knows how to turn all that desire & want into points & results whereas FA is getting flustered - personally i wouldnt want to go against MS when he has the bit between his teeth & yet another WDC in sight - it would be like seeing a shark heading towards you - fight & lose or swim away & live

GO SCHUMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im not saying he doesnt have passion - i think its quite obvious he does - but i just think Michael has that extra hunger & that extra point to prove - also MS has been there many many times - i think by now he knows how to turn all that desire & want into points & results whereas FA is getting flustered - personally i wouldnt want to go against MS when he has the bit between his teeth & yet another WDC in sight - it would be like seeing a shark heading towards you - fight & lose or swim away & live

GO SCHUMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah. I see that. Look out. That must be an amazing feeling. And the anxiety to win. I think that will make this win ever so special. The Great MS comes from behind headlines. He love the media. You see it after each race. He a media whore lol sorry but true. How does someone beat that. Another genx?

Was this stratagy planned but not to let the game get to far out of reach which I think almost happened.

Thrilling

MS.jpg

:rolleyes2:

if you say he lacks control and self discipline ,based on an incident that occured on friday ...

i would consider it an unfair statement .

if at all anyone can accuse FA of anything,it has to be his "controlled " agression ,as he settles for a points finish when he knows trying for a win is risky and counter productive.

:rolleyes2:

if you say he lacks control and self discipline ,based on an incident that occured on friday ...

i would consider it an unfair statement .

if at all anyone can accuse FA of anything,it has to be his "controlled " agression ,as he settles for a points finish when he knows trying for a win is risky and counter productive.

It only takes one or two outbursts during an entire season... This latest incident may prove decisive in the WDC.

It only takes one or two outbursts during an entire season... This latest incident may prove decisive in the WDC.
yes,it all happens in an instant ...

it awas a knee jerk reaction from an angry alonso....

in fact it is the same "quick thinking" that is also the reason he "outthinks" the opponents in 15 other instances,coz it is not easy to multitask at 300KPH ,so if he goes with a pre determined "mindset" that "i have to be controlled" ,then at speeds of 300KPH chances are that he will not outthink his opponents anymore...

yes,it all happens in an instant ...

it awas a knee jerk reaction from an angry alonso....

in fact it is the same "quick thinking" that is also the reason he "outthinks" the opponents in 15 other instances,coz it is not easy to multitask at 300KPH ,so if he goes with a pre determined "mindset" that "i have to be controlled" ,then at speeds of 300KPH chances are that he will not outthink his opponents anymore...

:wacko:

You had something to do with Senna's departure, didn't you?

:wacko:

You had something to do with Senna's departure, didn't you?

:wacko::wacko:

you have something to do with posting random,irrelavent things,dont you

Alonso video

Watching this video you can easily say FA deserve the penalty. What was he thinking of blocking like that???!!!!

If he wont win the title it's only coz of the stupidity that he did. MS for sure looks very happy right now....

O i just hope MS will spin out smash his car and start from P22 :P:P:P . This way we could watch both of them fighting from the back and some1 else would win the race....Like Webber maybe :lol::lol::lol:

Dont worry it would have been a parade no matter what. With or without Mass dampers or penalty seconds.

It is just unbelivable the work of ferrari and bridgstone have done, the technical upgrades on the car and the Tire make them absolutely unreachable I mean we are talking about seconds faster per lap then anyone else.

I am sure they will qualify first and second and in 10 laps they`ll have a 15 sec marging and then like you said it will be a parade the will regolate the speed and cruise to victory, the race will be down the pack, Mclaren and honda, and expect a good show from FA probably on a one stop strategy I bet you he will get in the top 6.

Well I still hope we wont see that...

I really hope Ferrari wil not win anything this year as they didnt deserve it.

It seems the FIA are making the rules up as they go based on what? the "suggestions" they get from Ferrari :lol:

Formula one is well past its prime and quickly on the way to irrelevance. I may not even turn it on this weekend because it will be another parade!

Alonso is damn lucky to notbe sent to the back of the grid straight away like Montoya was in Monaco last year. Thank you for letting us know that you will not be watching, I hope you realise your own irrelevance someday :bye:

Well I still hope we wont see that...

I really hope Ferrari wil not win anything this year as they didnt deserve it.

A little harsh. They have worked extremely hard this year and Michael, as ususal has never given up.

This two second penalty is also a little harsh in my opinion. I think that if there were standard issue penalties for specific offences it would be a much fairer system. This won't go anywhere to silencing the conspiracy theorists amongst us i'm afraid.

The only thing i would say is that FA should once again be concentrating on the formidable task ahead, not getting bogged down with silly petulant squables with also rans. He needs to start acting like a world champion. I would if i were him.....he aint gonna be one for much longer :P

A little harsh. They have worked extremely hard this year and Michael, as ususal has never given up.

This two second penalty is also a little harsh in my opinion. I think that if there were standard issue penalties for specific offences it would be a much fairer system. This won't go anywhere to silencing the conspiracy theorists amongst us i'm afraid.

The only thing i would say is that FA should once again be concentrating on the formidable task ahead, not getting bogged down with silly petulant squables with also rans. He needs to start acting like a world champion. I would if i were him.....he aint gonna be one for much longer :P

Well said....

As long as the stewards will make up the penalties for each driver, the conspiracy theory will be among us.

Even the kids when playing a game decide what r the rules and penalties...I guess stewards are far from being kids or adults for that matter. <_<<_<