Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tifosi too!

Alonso Penalised For Qualifying!!!

I think you even know it is scam. Unless their is a penalty for passing under the red or if its a stewards discretion. If its the stewards decision like I said its a scam. Should be 1 sec to remain consistant :angry:

it's simple, M$ f....up. The penalty is fair.

Personally i would like to see some1 else win the race than Ferrari or Reno.

I hope Kimi wins and Webber and RB finish 2nd and 3rd.

M$&FA should hit eachother and not finish the race.

How are they consistant, FA comitted 2 infractions=2 sec. MS commits 1 infraction= 2 sec. Yeah thats consistant. I think we should say FIARenault now!!!!!!!!

Because you can't add up?

He overtook 2 cars that's 2 not 1 so 2 = 2 seconds on both counts.

Thank you.

you don't have to be alive to mumble :D

His songs are later sung by popstars for the average person who cannot comprehend his greatness, you probably prefer the Avril Lavigne versions :mf_tongue:

Because you can't add up?

He overtook 2 cars that's 2 not 1 so 2 = 2 seconds on both counts.

Thank you.

Oh so when FA braked checked RD twice, going into the corner and then exiting should he get more time then? Thank You

Please. Bottom line both FA and MS messed up. We'll see what they do tomorrow. Hopefully kimi will win.

It will rain and everyone will crash out :unsure:

Oh so when FA braked checked RD twice, going into the corner and then exiting should he get more time then? Thank You

Please. Bottom line both FA and MS messed up. We'll see what they do tomorrow. Hopefully kimi will win.

It will rain and everyone will crash out :unsure:

No he brake tested going into the corner. One incident.

Red flag is more serious then a Yellow flag

overtaking 2 people during a red flag is more serious then overtaking one person under a yellow flag

If anything MS got off lightly with the same penalty for a more dangerous situation.

*comparing the flag penatlys not the brake checking part before your head explodes*

No he brake tested going into the corner. One incident.

Oh sorry, Watching the incident maybe he didnt brake check exiting but he did slow and blocked him out wide to impede that = 2 . but enough we agree to disagree :clap3:

Alonso has been too outrageous. He should learn to act like a world champion. This explains ettiquettes do not come by fluke like the title he won last year. :lol:

I am really happy on the decision by the stewards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!

How about the decision on Schumi?

I hope you would judge fairly.

:)

Alonso deserves the penalty.

I hope schumi wins 2006 crown and quit.

I wont be watching F1 until FIA stop favoring Ferrari.

Bye!~

I don't see any favoritism

What Alonso did was utterly dumb, stupid and dangerous, the penalty was well deserved, but I don't see how Michael's red flag incident compares in any way to what Alonso did. Michael was rightly penalised, but the penalty was too harsh.

Just a note about pitpass...if you post the link, there's a good chance it will be dead in a day or so..they change the URL of articles as new articles are posted.

Downside is that you sometimes can't 'cut and paste' the articles. You have to go into 'view page source' or somesuch in your browser and then find the article and past it...

Much easier to just say it's on pitpass.com and give the title of the article.