Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fed up

2 Second Ban For Schummi

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

What the hell is Schumi at - he had such an advantage over Fernando & he just went & blew it :angry:

Im so happy............. :clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

Drinks r on me :thbup::thbup:

i agree something abt passing uunder a red flag

He overtook FA & Kubica under red flag.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

What the hell is Schumi at - he had such an advantage over Fernando & he just went & blew it :angry:

love it love it love it...... :clap3::clap3::clap3:

I think F1 is getting absurd. never the less, it would be great to see how these two perform from the back. I think Alonso will have his arse handed back to him by schumi at the back of the grid!

ok back to qualify. off to see schumi place 11th and fernando 16th!

"It was about time he got penalised then!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

What a beautiful morning, it's such a wonderful world."

"Indeed, Montoyan behaviour."

"maybe this will make him change his attidute and act like a real world champion, so far all he has got his a title, if you didnt know about him being a world champion you would never guess he was, doesnt drive like one or act like one."

"what a twat!"

"I am really happy on the decision by the stewards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!"

"he has upset his fans with his childish behaviour. He has a lot of grovelling to do."

:roll:

The stewards had to give M$ the penalty....Imagine what would happen if M$ would get away with this.

Got away with what? I haven't seen any videos, which of the great enlightened individuals here has?

And they thought the stewards weren't consistant... :D

:huh: Have you seen the video?

Got away with what? I haven't seen any videos, which of the great enlightened individuals here has?

What r u complaining for?? If M$ didnt overtake under red flag, im sure Ferrari would protest. I didnt hear any of them complaining to stewards.

Yes, of course they had all the time in thw world to complkain considering that the FIA got the decision to them jsut as qualifying was starting. :rolleyes2:

Yes, of course they had all the time in thw world to complkain considering that the FIA got the decision to them jsut as qualifying was starting. :rolleyes2:

Actually......FIA took much more time to give penalty to M$. I was expecting the penalty to come sooner.

Kubica to crack at the first corner and take out MS?

I would prefer FA to hit MS and FM hit KR and then we will have the race of the season.

I think MS is cracking under the pressure :snigger:

Don't talk a load of bull**** because we haven't seen the video and I am 100% sure Fernando had something to do with it after listening to Michael's interview with Ted.

MS did get help from button because JB has a 10 spot penelty for engin change so that moves MS up one more, now we have to see if anybody else from that group has to change engins before the race(something thats unlikly

Good Job RB, we were right, RB is already showing up JB not even having completed one season.

and to what RB said about Da Mata, it shows how far safty has come in F1, Yes he struck a deer, but had thast happened in an F1 car i doubt he would be in a coma right now

Don't talk a load of bull**** because we haven't seen the video and I am 100% sure Fernando had something to do with it after listening to Michael's interview with Ted.

Yea right...blah blah blah....M$ ****ed up....it's his fault, just like FA ****ed up.

Yea right...blah blah blah....M$ ****ed up....it's his fault, just like FA ****ed up.

unless FA perpously hit the brakes tomake MS pass in whitch case FA should get another second penalty for Inducing a penalty for another driver

unless FA perpously hit the brakes tomake MS pass in whitch case FA should get another second penalty for Inducing a penalty for another driver

Thats why they have telemetry. If he did it on purpose then he should get another sec. if not MS simpy f...ed up.

MS overtook two cars under reds, thats 2 incidents like Alonso, perfectly fair unless Alonso deliberately slowed so MS had to get past.

That's the only reason I can possible see for it being deemed unfair.

there didnt seem to be any suggestion of foul play by Alonso from the Ferrari team - in fact they seemed to accept the punishment & decide to get on with it - im sure if FA had any sort of hand in it Ferrari would have been straight up to the stewards complaining

unfortunately i think we just have to accept that MS completely c#cked it up all by his lonesome (see he is human) - maybe hes just getting bored winning lately & just fancied a fight through the pack for the afternoon - remind us all what he can do :king::D

there didnt seem to be any suggestion of foul play by Alonso from the Ferrari team - in fact they seemed to accept the punishment & decide to get on with it - im sure if FA had any sort of hand in it Ferrari would have been straight up to the stewards complaining

Good to see some Ferrari fans accept his stupidity without complaining all the time. :P:P

maybe hes just getting bored winning lately & just fancied a fight through the pack for the afternoon - remind us all what he can do :king::D

Yea right..... :lol::lol::lol: .