Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fed up

2 Second Ban For Schummi

Good to see some Ferrari fans accept his stupidity without complaining all the time. :P:P

Yea right..... :lol::lol::lol: .

Oh shut up, you're the last person who has the right to say anything, where are your comments saying it should have been a 'fee'?

Apparently Kubica said on RTL that he was not passed under red flags :eusa_think:

You Shumacher lovers are so funny... :D

I think Shcum is really light with fuel...we

love it love it love it...... :clap3::clap3::clap3:

I think F1 is getting absurd. never the less, it would be great to see how these two perform from the back. I think Alonso will have his arse handed back to him by schumi at the back of the grid!

ok back to qualify. off to see schumi place 11th and fernando 16th!

fa 15th ... :P

Good to see some Ferrari fans accept his stupidity without complaining all the time. :P:P

Can't blame them, not used to MS getting penalised for minor rule breaking.

Usually Bernie would just call him a little rascal then give him a pat on the bum to get on his way.

Yea right..... :lol::lol::lol: .

i dont see the point in complaining about it - of course im gutted he made such a simple, stupid, amatuerish error & with the times he was posting in the first 2 qualis i think he was in with an excellent chance & completely ballsed up an excellent opportunity to catch Alonso in the points - but hey its done now - heres hoping he can pull an absolute blinder out of the bag tomorrow & fight his way up to the top of the pack again & make the most out of a bad situation

DUH SCHUMACHER DUH!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

be interesting to see how FA copes with having to fight his way back too - not too good i bet :lol:

Oh shut up, you're the last person who has the right to say anything, where are your comments saying it should have been a 'fee'?

hahahahahha what a idiot.....Get over it. Schuey f..d up. Accept it just like FA fans did.

Usually Bernie would just call him a little rascal then give him a pat on the bum to get on his way.

Very true... :D

i dont see the point in complaining about it - of course im gutted he made such a simple, stupid, amatuerish error & with the times he was posting in the first 2 qualis i think he was in with an excellent chance & completely ballsed up an excellent opportunity to catch Alonso in the points -

Actually I wasnt referring to you but other MS fans like cavallino for example. He always complains and usually say a lot of crap.

but hey its done now - heres hoping he can pull an absolute blinder out of the bag tomorrow &fight his way up to the top of the pack again & make the most out of a bad situation

It will be interesting. If he can make a good start and gain a few places he could easily finish in top 3 or even win the race.

The speed that Ferrari has is incredible.

Reno is totaly out of its game. If they will not show a good race tomorrow, FA can say goodbye to the WDC.

Im hoping this is not gonna happen.

Why would he go really light? Alonso btw must of been baffled in Q2 when he came back to the garage to see Schumi did a 1.18.8 and Alonso was celebrating lol

Ferrari have the best car and i wasnt expecting FA get close to Schuey. 1.18.8 was not a surprise for me. Hell i even thought he'll manage to get in top 10 with 2sec penalty....it was close.

Ferrari have the best car and i wasnt expecting FA get close to Schuey. 1.18.8 was not a surprise for me. Hell i even thought he'll manage to get in top 10 with 2sec penalty....it was close.

yeah i really thought (and prayed) so too :( those were some blistering laps he was putting in :king: even Massa was putting in really good times & i think if he hadnt gone wide at the last corner on his final lap he probably would be on pole - i definitely think the Ferrari is going to be the quickest car tomorrow whether Schumi can do anything with that who knows - i really really really hope so - apart from him getting some much needed points it would be great to watch - otherwise i have a feeling another bore fest is on its way :blink:

You Shumacher lovers are so funny... :D

I think Shcum is really light with fuel...we

Remember that Reno drivers always make a good start, so FA probably will gain 3-4 positions at the start.

After that is a different story.

Oh, yeah!? At least Schumi doesn't get penalized for showing the fist and testing his breaking system and all of this just because Doorbos refused to get off his way in FREE PRACTICE session... I think if that thing happens during the race the spaniard will just get off from his car and punch that b#####d, that tries to mess with him! :thbdn:

Remember that Reno drivers always make a good start, so FA probably will gain 3-4 positions at the start.

After that is a different story.

i wouldnt bet on that - he has the 2 red bulls in front of him & there pretty handy of the line themselves - DC made a great start in the last race (or one before) & made up a few places himself. Plus JB was putting in good enough times so id say he will be very keen to make up for his engine penalty.

Oh, yeah!? At least Schumi doesn't get penalized for showing the fist and testing his breaking system and all of this just because Doorbos refused to get off his way in FREE PRACTICE session... I think if that thing happens during the race the spaniard will just get off from his car and punch that b#####d, that tries to mess with him! :thbdn:

Interesting you said that...Remember Spa 05?? Schumi punches Sato.... :lol::lol::lol:

i wouldnt bet on that - he has the 2 red bulls in front of him & there pretty handy of the line themselves - DC made a great start in the last race (or one before) & made up a few places himself. Plus JB was putting in good enough times so id say he will be very keen to make up for his engine penalty.

I know he has some drivers infront that also make great start. However i do think he'll manage to pass the Red bulls and probably (if no accident in turn 1) gain up to 3 places.

Interesting you said that...Remember Spa 05?? Schumi punches Sato.... :lol::lol::lol:

Watch again the video and you'll see that Schumi didn't touched Sato's helmet :nono1: even if he had the right, if i can say it this way, to teach a lesson to Satomikaze for the way he just firmly tapped the F2005.

.....hehe did MS get penalised for brake testing Montoya in Monaco to actually causing a crash?

Worse doing it in a race when an accident is caused if you ask me :rolleyes:

Why would he go really light? Alonso btw must of been baffled in Q2 when he came back to the garage to see Schumi did a 1.18.8 and Alonso was celebrating lol

Fastest time of any Michelin runner including Kimi, that's worth celebrating ;) oh and nearest Fisi in the same car but with a new engine got was about .7 off that time.

See how far MS can get away next year with everyone on Bridgestone's...

Watch again the video and you'll see that Schumi didn't touched Sato's helmet :nono1: even if he had the right, if i can say it this way, to teach a lesson to Satomikaze for the way he just firmly tapped the F2005.

O so MS can punch some1 and get away with it???

Btw i did watch the video and he did touch Sato's helmet! Talk about sport behaviour <_<

there didnt seem to be any suggestion of foul play by Alonso from the Ferrari team - in fact they seemed to accept the punishment & decide to get on with it - im sure if FA had any sort of hand in it Ferrari would have been straight up to the stewards complaining

unfortunately i think we just have to accept that MS completely c#cked it up all by his lonesome (see he is human) - maybe hes just getting bored winning lately & just fancied a fight through the pack for the afternoon - remind us all what he can do :king::D

While he stopped short of accusing his rival of deliberately slowing in front of him, Schumacher hinted that he was the victim of gamesmanship.

While he stopped short of accusing his rival of deliberately slowing in front of him, Schumacher hinted that he was the victim of gamesmanship.

What would you expect of MS...Of course he'll accuse FA of unfair gamesmanship.

However we could also accuse MS of unsport gamesmanship....like parking the car on the track, pushing DH, HHF off track, trying to push JV off track, etc....

:):):)

You can accuse but you can't prove.BTW this situation seems suspicious.Both title contenders get penalised with the same penalty in the same race for seperate incidents :eusa_think: .I don't remember the 2secs penalty given to a driver before and this time is a double hit for MS and FA at a critical part of the championship.It doesn't make much sense but i had to say it :huh: