Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fed up

2 Second Ban For Schummi

You can accuse but you can't prove.BTW this situation seems suspicious.Both title contenders get penalised with the same penalty in the same race for seperate incidents :eusa_think: .I don't remember the 2secs penalty given to a driver before and this time is a double hit for MS and FA at a critical part of the championship.It doesn't make much sense but i had to say it :huh:

I have asked myself same question about 2sec penalty, as I have never seen or hear stewards giving driver 2 sec penalty.

Problem of this is that stewards dont have written penalties and r making them up all the time. With so many rules, i expected that penalties are written somewhere for certain mistake.

You can accuse but you can't prove.

Prove?? How about telemetry of MS car in Monaco?? How about seeing MS turn directly into DH in Australia? How about seeing MS turn hard right into JV car in Spain? How about seeing MS car goes right pushing HHF off track in Montreal?

I could go on and on and on..... :lol:

damn my speakers are bust - was he kicking off :blink:

on the itv.com/f1 site he seems to accept that he was in the wrong but just complains that the penalty was too harsh

love the conspiracy theories though :D

This is the Schumi-red flag incident:

Can some1 translate what MS said???

As for the video... :lol::lol::lol: MS first passed Kubica and then FA. So if Kubica stayed behind FA even though FA slowed down a little why MS passed both of them???

[quote name='maia' post='131328' date='Aug 5 2006, 08:06 PM']This is the Schumi-red flag incident:

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzFD_aEVeAY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzFD_aEVeAY[/url][/quote]

you beauty :clap3:

Alonso backed into Kubica deliberately

love the conspiracy theories though :D

It's what makes the world go around :D:D:D

you beauty :clap3:

Alonso backed into Kubica deliberately

And the rookie at his 1st GP was able to stay behind, but 7 times world champion was not....

I think what MS was saying has already been put up on a number of sites."Look at the video and form your opinions."

I think what MS was saying has already been put up on a number of sites."Look at the video and form your opinions."

Alonso brake tested Kubica forcing MS to either overtake, brake or run into the back of Kubica. Alonso appears to use his brake pedal as some form of weapon on the track.

I guess MS has had his fair share of dodgy on track stunts so I guess FA is giving the master a dose of his own medicine. :eusa_think:

Alonso brake tested Kubica forcing MS to either overtake, brake or run into the back of Kubica. Alonso appears to use his brake pedal as some form of weapon on the track.

quote]

At least Alonso has found out his waving hands are ineffective as weapons :D

"Look at the video and form your opinions."

In that case my opinion could easily be:

MS: I have seen FA slow down and decided to pass both of them as I m 7 times world champion. Because I m 7 times WC the stewards should not punish me because rules do not count for me....

------------------------------------

So please....if some1 understand german would appreciate if you can translate it.

This is the Schumi-red flag incident:

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

I hope Alonso did that on purpose, very very very very smart move and payed off flawlessly.

Note: after the saftey car in Silverstone Alonso coming out of the penultimate corner accelerated then braked hard to throw Kimi off rythm......shouldnt that have been punished? They really pulled this brake checking penalty out their a## for this race it seem's.

:roll::roll:

I hope Alonso did that on purpose, very very very very smart move and payed off flawlessly.

Well of course he did it on purpose.... Funny thing is that Kubica was able to stay behind and MS just decided to pass him....He cracked :lol::lol::lol:

Man I had to delete some of your smiles as I couldnt submit my post :blink::blink::lol::lol:

Back then when you guys typed, "FA" I thought you guys meant Fernando Alonso, but I know now that you guys meant F#@k!ng @sshole.

Well of course he did it on purpose.... Funny thing is that Kubica was able to stay behind and MS just decided to pass him....He cracked :lol::lol::lol:

Man I had to delete some of your smiles as I couldnt submit my post :blink::blink::lol::lol:

What can I say....F1 just got entertaining, never laughed so much about a race.

Best part.....Massa looked like a lost puppy without MS to follow around in the last session of qualifying.

Back then when you guys typed, "FA" I thought you guys meant Fernando Alonso, but I know now that you guys meant F#@k!ng @sshole.

:clap3::clap3::clap3: Good one....

Now lets here FA fans if they can find similar word for MS!!!

What can I say....F1 just got entertaining, never laughed so much about a race.

Best part.....Massa looked like a lost puppy without MS to follow around in the last session of qualifying.

woof woof....where's MS :(:(:lol::lol:

Massa looked like a lost puppy without MS to follow around in the last session of qualifying.

Very true

MS,... how about Michael Scuks...

The stewards decision is rediculous although Schumacher shouldn't of been going so fast honestly.

It is very much evident that FA was involved in creating a scenrio where Michael had to overtake both the cars. He should receive a further 2 sec penalty ans start even behind the Aguris. Lets hope we wake up in the morning and get a news of this sort.

Incase nothing nothing happens, I really hope it rains as it has been forecasted. Then we'll see the Rain Master (MS) fighting for the first place with Raikkonen in a matter of 10 laps. ;)

Now lets here FA fans if they can find similar word for MS!!!
mostly shyt! at least in this situation. The only reason he would have had to pass is if he had a great speed differential over the other two, also he has a habit of changing the settings of the brakes and whatnot on the steering wheel and in the moment of inattention alonso brake-checked and schuey had to swerve to avoid ruining his and kubica's cars. just a possibility...

Schumacher has done his fair share of dodgy behaviour though.

As a possible reason for the slowdown, wasnt the point at Which Alonso and Kubica at actually the scene of the accident? i.e. Buttons car blew up just down the road from where Alonso and Kubica are going slow.

Everybody has their own opinions and everyone has their right to judge. Even though all this happened, I am still pleased to see the effort put into qualifying by Michael, if Im not wrong, I think he was the only one to make it into the 1:18's. That was another typical maestro drive and once again proved to the world why he is the best - I'm looking forward for a similar type of a performance just like qualifying, put into the race. I don't know about Alonso, in my opinion, he is running out of patience, so let's see what the champ can do tommorow.

UrKo, in my opinion, you're as similar to cavallino when it comes to complaining. :)