Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fed up

2 Second Ban For Schummi

Everybody has their own opinions and everyone has their right to judge. Even though all this happened, I am still pleased to see the effort put into qualifying by Michael, if Im not wrong, I think he was the only one to make it into the 1:18's. That was another typical maestro drive and once again proved to the world why he is the best - I'm looking forward for a similar type of a performance just like qualifying, put into the race. I don't know about Alonso, in my opinion, he is running out of patience, so let's see what the champ can do tommorow.

Yeap he was the only 1. It was a brilliant lap and almost made it to top 10....

UrKo, in my opinion, you're as similar to cavallino when it comes to complaining. :)

Maybe...but i dont complain for nothing like cavallino :):) .

Schumacher has done his fair share of dodgy behaviour though.

As a possible reason for the slowdown, wasnt the point at Which Alonso and Kubica at actually the scene of the accident? i.e. Buttons car blew up just down the road from where Alonso and Kubica are going slow.

One of the possibility could be that Ferrari didnt inform MS about red flag!

And because the team (Ferrari) didnt protest maybe they knew they f..ed up. :eusa_think:

Yeap he was the only 1. It was a brilliant lap and almost made it to top 10....

Maybe...but i dont complain for nothing like cavallino :):) .

Lol, eitherways, complaining just stirs up hate and is pointless in the end.

M$ was rightly penalised, but I doubt that this is of the same severity as what Alonso did on Friday. I have no clue as to what a sufficient penalty ought to have been, but I think this was too harsh, perhaps a second penalty instead of two would have been suffice.

As for this gamesmanship, Michael is the last driver who should be complaining about these sorts of games. He's dished it out to many a rival in the past, so he has to learn that it can come full circle, although I think Alonso was pushing the boundaries again. I still think Michael can score some big points and perhaps a podium with some luck.

Lol, eitherways, complaining just stirs up hate and is pointless in the end.

I guess you should know....

Just to refresh your memory....Ferrari is one of the teams that complains all the time ( JT ). <_<<_<

It's ironic that yesterday we were discussing the issue of consistency when handing out penalties. I believe that Michael made a mistake, even if Fernando was being clever and that the punishment fitted the crime.

Now i suggest we all stop acting like children and get ready for what could be a treat.

I guess you should know....

Just to refresh your memory....Ferrari is one of the teams that complains all the time ( JT ). <_<<_<

And that's why you hate them :lol:

And that's why you hate them :lol:

I dont like them.....JT for example.

He is only person that I really dont like....

F1 would be better off without him

M$ was rightly penalised, but I doubt that this is of the same severity as what Alonso did on Friday. I have no clue as to what a sufficient penalty ought to have been, but I think this was too harsh, perhaps a second penalty instead of two would have been suffice.

As for this gamesmanship, Michael is the last driver who should be complaining about these sorts of games. He's dished it out to many a rival in the past, so he has to learn that it can come full circle, although I think Alonso was pushing the boundaries again. I still think Michael can score some big points and perhaps a podium with some luck.

As always, the voice (words) of reason ;)