Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grand Prix Prints

Hi all.

Just joined, but have been a follower of F1 for as long as I can remember (30 years plus !).

My wife and I have just opened an e-bay shop, selling F1 prints, which you may be interested in. All the prints are not on yet, but will include Mansell, Senna, Moss, Clarke, Schumacher, Alonso, Raikkonen, Button, Webber Gilles Villeneuve and more.

All our prints are created by David Wilson. We have dozens of his prints in our own home, including a signed Schumi print, of which there are only 10 worldwide - signed at the Ferrari factory after he won his seventh title.

Hope it's okay to put this link on. We're trying to get the business going and have some great opening offers.

The shop is at : www.stores.ebay.co.uk/Grand-Prix-Prints.

Mention this site when buying and we'll see if we can give some extra discount !! :eusa_think:

Cheers

Rob

(PS. Schumi to win from the mid-pack tomorrow ?)

Hi all.

Just joined, but have been a follower of F1 for as long as I can remember (30 years plus !).

My wife and I have just opened an e-bay shop, selling F1 prints, which you may be interested in. All the prints are not on yet, but will include Mansell, Senna, Moss, Clarke, Schumacher, Alonso, Raikkonen, Button, Webber Gilles Villeneuve and more.

All our prints are created by David Wilson. We have dozens of his prints in our own home, including a signed Schumi print, of which there are only 10 worldwide - signed at the Ferrari factory after he won his seventh title.

Hope it's okay to put this link on. We're trying to get the business going and have some great opening offers.

The shop is at : www.stores.ebay.co.uk/Grand-Prix-Prints.

Mention this site when buying and we'll see if we can give some extra discount !! :eusa_think:

Cheers

Rob

(PS. Schumi to win from the mid-pack tomorrow ?)

:o

This isn't a marketing website opportunity this is a forum. Go home.

I am at home and I do know this is a forum !

Nothing in the registration regs say I can't draw other users attention to something they may be interested in.

Or is it just jealousy at the signed Schumi print ?!!! :drool::eekout:

Only joking. Don't want to get off to a bad start on the forums :blush:

:welcome: It is normal to ban spammers, but since you didn't put in a clickable link and as long as you post in the forum I'll let it stay, but if you haven't posted again by after the race it will be deleted.

pumpdoc............

welcome grand prix prints

Welcome to the forum, hey Pump, just what we need, another Brit and another M$ fan as if we don't have enough already.... and I bet you spell tires incorrectly just like these other blokes :D

JEZZ

Hope you enjoy this place as much as I do, again Welcome!

CHEERS :)

Kenny

:welcome: It is normal to ban spammers, but since you didn't put in a clickable link and as long as you post in the forum I'll let it stay, but if you haven't posted again by after the race it will be deleted.

pumpdoc............

Delete this post and his account forthwith.

Welcome to the forum, hey Pump, just what we need, another Brit and another M$ fan as if we don't have enough already.... and I bet you spell tires incorrectly just like these other blokes :D

JEZZ

Hope you enjoy this place as much as I do, again Welcome!

CHEERS :)

Kenny

:lol:

I like to think of the Brits as being kind-hearted for giving the neglected letter 'y' a place somewhere besides the end of a word and the beginning of 'ykickamoocow'.

I like to think of the Brits as being kind-hearted for giving the neglected letter 'y' a place somewhere besides the end of a word and the beginning of 'ykickamoocow'.

We can spell Aluminium correctly too you know !!!! :harhar:

We can spell Aluminium correctly too you know !!!! :harhar:

Yeah..............

But you pronounce it incorrectly

"Al"-"U"-"in"-"E"-"um"

:blink:

Just fishin' ya :P