Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Karta

Rain

I agree, TEN put in a pretty big effort to get the rights of NINE and they treat F1 like crap! I really hope that it goes to SBS or Foxtel next time the rights are for sale. They will give F1 the coverage it deserves. Does anyone know when the TEN contract runs til?

I believe its up for renewal after the 2010* season. You can view the press release here (pdf format): Ten Secures Formula 1 rights

*Edited from 2009.

:blink::D You supporting Schumi now

Haha, believe it or not, I used to be a Schumi, Rubens and Ferrari fan in 01. That's on top of being a Nick and Sauber fan :) Then in 2002 I supported Webber as well. In 2003 I went off Ferrari a bit and stopped supporting Schumi but Rubens stuck, as did Webber, Heidfeld and Sauber and Button was added to the mix. Then in 2004 I stopped supporting Button and Rubens properly but always liked to see them do well. In 2005 I stopped supporting Webber, mainly because many were unfairly comparing him to Nick and I supported Nick much more than anyone else. Sauber remained. Now, in 2006, I support Heidfeld and BMW mainly, then Rosberg with a bit of Webber, Kubica (as of this weekend!) and sometimes Button in the mix. however, I have realised that Michael Schumacher is indeed god once more and I will support him in races to make sure Alonso doesn't win another world title! I'd much prefer Ferrari domination to Renault domination!

Haha, believe it or not, I used to be a Schumi, Rubens and Ferrari fan in 01. That's on top of being a Nick and Sauber fan :) Then in 2002 I supported Webber as well. In 2003 I went off Ferrari a bit and stopped supporting Schumi but Rubens stuck, as did Webber, Heidfeld and Sauber and Button was added to the mix. Then in 2004 I stopped supporting Button and Rubens properly but always liked to see them do well. In 2005 I stopped supporting Webber, mainly because many were unfairly comparing him to Nick and I supported Nick much more than anyone else. Sauber remained. Now, in 2006, I support Heidfeld and BMW mainly, then Rosberg with a bit of Webber, Kubica (as of this weekend!) and sometimes Button in the mix. however, I have realised that Michael Schumacher is indeed god once more and I will support him in races to make sure Alonso doesn't win another world title! I'd much prefer Ferrari domination to Renault domination!

WOW - you make me look decisive :D:D

glad to see youve come full circle & back to the church of Schumi worship - welcome back :clap3:

haha, I've only ever been certain about one driver and one team! I'm not back to the church of Schumi worship yet, I just want to see him kick alonso's a##!!

I was a schumi/ferrari fan in 00 as well a sButton, then went off schumi and ferrari but began to look a kimi then went off him and started to like alonso too but now ive gone off him and i like schumi again. Button has always been my number 1 though even in 2001 when he did pretty Sh#t. Heidfeld and Kubica as of today and faves too :)