Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Hungaroring Race Thread

Lots of cars streaming in after doing installation laps, the track is ocmpletely wet but the rain seems to have stopped. Tyre choice will be a big factor.

Hungaroring pit girls are :wub:

How wet is it?

Looks pretty wet, lots of spray. Not sure how long that will last ofcourse, but they are saying the track doesn't drain well.

Kubica spun and Webber's just parked it...

FA is targeting MS, MS is holding him off for fourth! They're fighting for the spot like it's the final lap.

Button is showing his skill in the wet. His pass on schumi was ****ing awesome.

I think Ferrari have got this one wrong :(

Looks like Michelin has superior wets, all bridgestone runners are certainly having a harder time keeping the car together.

Im sorry but why cant oit rain everyear in hungary. Button and alonso and kimi look like they will be the victory challengers!

Hmmm.... Alonso has his precious dampening system back after one crap race where he didn't have it, and NOW he's back on the pace.... I do hope his pace this year hasn't been purely down to something that enhances his grip and is NOT an aerodynamic device.... :eusa_think:

and now Fishy knocks Schumi's f**king wing off.... :angry:

and people call Ferrari dirty... <_<

Hmmm.... Alonso has his precious dampening system back after one crap race and now he's back on the pace.... I do hope his pace this year hasn't been purely down to something that enhances his grip and is NOT an aerodynamic device....

and now Fishy knocks Schumi's f**king wing off....

The pressure has got to the Maestro

The pressure has got to the Maestro

Pressure on Schumi.... In a wet race? :blink: I doubt that somehow......

(or did you mean FA?)

and Fishy's off... serves him bloody right too.

NOTE: I'm even cheering for Kimi this race.... rare for me but was same last race. I may even consider changing my sig after this season....

Hmmm.... Alonso has his precious dampening system back after one crap race where he didn't have it, and NOW he's back on the pace.... I do hope his pace this year hasn't been purely down to something that enhances his grip and is NOT an aerodynamic device.... :eusa_think:

and now Fishy knocks Schumi's f**king wing off.... :angry:

and people call Ferrari dirty... <_<

They arent using the dampening system

MS knocked his wing off Fisi (plain to see)

We got a new rain master :king::clap3:

They arent using the dampening system

MS knocked his wing off Fisi (plain to see)

We got a new rain master :king::clap3:

Err yes they are... I'm sure I've seen something from Renault saying they will be running it again 'from hungary', seeing as the FIA is considering making it illegal, but will NOT be punishing retroactively for it... how else would they have tso much pace back after the last race without it all of ONE WEEK ago....

Plain to see? not what I see.. maybe you have pro-renault bias... or if not, probably anti-ferrari... (yawn)

Err yes they are... I'm sure I've seen something from Renault saying they will be running it again 'from hungary', seeing as the FIA is considering making it illegal, but will NOT be punishing retroactively for it... how else would they have the pace back after the last race without it all of ONE WEEK ago....

Red Bull or something had it on and Charlie said oh no you dont! Renault had no choice but to remove it again....get with the times.

Alonso lap's MS for the 2nd time at this track when MS :clap3:

There's some classic Kimi luck!

:no::no: There goes the championship, what the f**k have Bridgestone been doing, this is an embarrassment, 6 seconds off, and the FErrari was faster in dry weather

:(

Two things...Alonso is very good in wet and BS is not even decent. Oh well.

Not seen Schumi's classic wet races then??? You were obviously still in nappies at the time.... :rolleyes:

Fantastic followup to Hockenheim for Jenson though (Hi Ben :-p)

Kimi had DC vs MS version 2?

and just as for once I actually begin to cheer (and maybe even like) him... :blink: I won't be making that mistake again...

:no::no: There goes the championship, what the f**k have Bridgestone been doing, this is an embarrassment, 6 seconds off, and the FErrari was faster in dry weather

:(

Absolute fcuking nightmare - very unprofessional of BS :thumbdown:

**** ME GO BUTTON! Alonso better watch out cos buttons about! I want it to keep raining!