Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ecapdeville

Congratulations Jensonrules!

Very well earned

Stop trying to turn this into a Ferrari whining thread pump/cav :rolleyes:

Nothing of the sort, just stating fact...........

Well Button fans as it is breakfast time here I'm cooking up a plate of crow :blush:

My most humble of apologies :D

well done Jenson indeed......congrats to him..

and yeah bad luck to Ferrari and Renault....

I dunno about Alonso, he had the race win I think but lets be honest, Jenson was faster than him throughout the race. JB's move on MS was ****ing great. JB is my star of the race. Ahhh this is one of the happiest days of my life. Now all i need is for him to win a champonship and that'll be another happiest day!

Congratulations to Jenson, Pedro and Nick on a great job done. I'm really happy to see some new faces on the podium finally! I really am not disappointed at all, I think whatever happened, happened for the best. It was a really entertaining grand prix, something like that which I've wanted to see for a long time. You can't really blame Ferrari for anything, they had steering problems, but whatever I enjoyed the race like hell, the points is still equal, there's 5 more races to go. So yeah, once again, many many congratulations to all button fans. :clap3:

no doubts... the best race of the season.... for about a few laps at least i thought it possible for a mclaren win or even a 1-2 but wat the heck.... i was at the edge of my seat hoping nothing will break down in JB's car... congrats JB and all JB fans... certainly long awaited win so enjoy it :P

Reno crew were careless....not stupid in this case. Probably one of the most easy wins has gone away coz of that...

I'll wait for them to get the part's back and see if the thread or nut where flawed or something.

But! no doubt about it JB was ripping the road up before and after his stop so atleast we would have had JB and Alonso fighting for the win and not just Alonso walking away with it. Honda sure have found some speed recently.

yeah JB was definitely my driver of the day!!!

many may call his fortunate but Jenson & the team kept their head when many c#cked up around them ,Michael & ferrari, FA & renault, Kimi & mclaren - the list goes on

Jenson's dad was balling his eyes out as were most of the mechanics - it just shows excatly what this win means to them (and ben!!)

i think it showed JB's cool head when Massa was blocking him under blue waved flags - the way FA is going he would have been shaking the old fist out of the c#ckpit again - jenson just gave him a quick "what are you at" glance & got on with his race - a truly deserved win!!!!

Ahhh Button looking good against barrichello, 2 podiums (1 a win) against a top position of 4th for barrichello. Not only that but Button won a race which relied more on driver ability than car. And to come from 14th, well couldnt have asked for more.

Ahhh roll on turkey. Will it just be the 1 win or maybe more will follow? who knows!

im actually crying. Im soooooooooo ****ing happy! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

from ****ing 14th on the grid! ****ing amazing!

We now know that Button can win when

Both Renaults retire

Both Ferrari's have problems

One McLaren retires

It was a win but it was hardly a proper win.

Both Renaults retire

One McLaren retires

Lol, it doesn't matter how he wins, his name is printed in the results book as the 2006 Hungarian Grand Prix winner, that says it all and that's what matters.

Both Renaults retire

One McLaren retires

Oh come on, Jenson completely outclased his teammate despite the engine penalty. He pitted for drys and inters at the perfect time, turned out some awesome laps - he was catching Alonso like crazy. A great win if Iever saw one, credit where it's due.

Both Renaults retire

One McLaren retires

Sour grapes ykick? you are a complete a$$

Oh come on, Jenson completely outclased his teammate despite the engine penalty. He pitted for drys and inters at the perfect time, turned out some awesome laps - he was catching Alonso like crazy. A great win if Iever saw one, credit where it's due.

1. RB started on the wrong tyres (honda's fault)

2. Button had to pit again while Alonso did not.

YEEEEEEEAH GO BUTTON!!! AND NICK 3rd WOOOOO :D

It was a podium of firsts! Button's first win, Pedro's first podium and BMW's first podium!!!

Not happy that ITV cut nick off the press conference though grrr

Both Renaults retire

One McLaren retires

well at least JB made the most of all these circumstances - did DC - hmm i think not

give credit where credit is due

well at least JB made the most of all these circumstances - did DC - hmm i think not

give credit where credit is due

Indeed!!!

PS ykick, stop being a complete KNOB

Indeed, indeed :mf_tongue:

Both Renaults retire

One McLaren retires

:yawn:

Comments like these reflect on yourself old boy.

I beat you all!!

Really great race, one of the best, if not THE best race of the season, fantastic stuff! We need more like this! Who said the Hungaroring was dull?! :D

:yawn:

Comments like these reflect on yourself old boy.

Agreed... signs of possible bitterness?

That Honda has been improving relentlessly... this was bound to happen sooner or later regardless of the Involvement of Renault and Ferrari....