Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ecapdeville

Congratulations Jensonrules!

Specify, please? (I can see you are avoiding the question) I can wait. ^_^

He's also avoiding my question....you're 2nd in line :D:D

Sorry but it was Button who had a major problem through no fault of his own, Michael and Alonso both had penalties due to their own fault.

How about you just accept Button won and deserved it? Quick, else the hole will be deep enough you'll end up in England and Ben will be there then. ;)

Hey, I'm a Jenson fan and I never took anything away from the title last year. :nono1:

Indeed, I will be here waiting for you to pop out of that hole and ill ''pop'' you into orbit!

I didnt say "all the button fans"...you are in other higher place Kay, Cheers for jenson, and for Ben, and for you, and for every buttonite in the world. :P

Hmmm I can now see that I was wrong and that Alonso fully deserved his title last year. I still want schumi to win this year though :P

Hmmm I can now see that I was wrong and that Alonso fully deserved his title last year. I still want schumi to win this year though :P

Its ok...at least you are happy now... :D

I still dont understand why are you mentioning Bstone tyres?? There's nothing wrong with them. In wet conditions before SC Bstone are as good as Michelin.

:o Oh boy, how blind can people be?

Bridgestone

EDIT :this was in response to Urko and Ykick

Kennye and Jem jumped in the middle from no where

Sorry, I will type slower next time :P:lol:

What was difficult about it. All his competitors had problems. If Alonso didnt have that failure then he would have won the race.

No, Fisi made an error, kimi made an error, schu and massa were too slow, only alonso had a problem. Are u psychic? How do u know alonso would have won? button was a lot faster.

Stop being such a d#ck, there are SO many things I could say about a lot of DC's wins, but I wouldnt be that low. Just try and be happy for Jenson who drove a perfect race. He didnt win due to everyone else retiring, cos the only driver he was fighting with was alonso. Can't u see you're making yourself look a fool, stoppit!

:o Oh boy, how blind can people be?

Yeap...Im asking myself same question....I guess some Ferrari fans need a new glasses.

Guess what...you'll be the first!

I didnt say "all the button fans"...you are in other higher place Kay, Cheers for jenson, and for Ben, and for you, and for every buttonite in the world. :P

And about to get knocked down? :naughty:

I tend to spend my time defending than on the attack.

And about to get knocked down? :naughty:

I tend to spend my time defending than on the attack.

Oh no! you buttonites had a close but fair "knock out" to Button haters...good!

Some resemblence with a guy named Rocky... :D

Excellent result for the Button-fans. I was cheering Button to the finish line. Well-played. :clap3:

Ben, save the underwear you had on when Button crossed the line, you'll look back at those stains fondly ;)

Ykick may be uncouth, but he's not far from the truth. Button was faster in part because he was lighter and the Honda used it's tires better than the Renault. Had Alonso's right-rear wheel been attached firmly after his last stop, there would have been a neat battle for the lead between Button and Alonso. My gut tells me Button would have had Alonso. Button was flying today and the hand of God was upon him ;)

Excellent result that finally showed what Button is made of. Now we need more, please. (Interesting how shortly after Geoff leaves, Honda get a win...just had to throw that in :D )

Excellent result for the Button-fans. I was cheering Button to the finish line. Well-played. :clap3:

Ben, save the underwear you had on when Button crossed the line, you'll look back at those stains fondly ;)

Ykick may be uncouth, but he's not far from the truth. Button was faster in part because he was lighter and the Honda used it's tires better than the Renault. Had Alonso's right-rear wheel been attached firmly after his last stop, there would have been a neat battle for the lead between Button and Alonso. My gut tells me Button would have had Alonso. Button was flying today and the hand of God was upon him ;)

Excellent result that finally showed what Button is made of. Now we need more, please. (Interesting how shortly after Geoff leaves, Honda get a win...just had to throw that in :D )

I don't know if I will be alive the next time he wins...

Here's to another 113 races without a win. Congrats!

just back from goa after a short break(reached yesterday but couldnt reply), though i had a chance to watch the gp there i was really not interested in it cos i guessed it could be the same guys swaping places in the podium! :( but i cant really belive that button won, but i dont say its a fluke though!

hope they show the highlights coming sunday! my belated congrats to button fans, esp jem and buttonrules etc etc(sorry if i missed any button-club memebers :eusa_think: ) :clap3::clap3:

Ben, Jem and all the Buttonites on here. Enjoy this cos you never know what the future has in store. It's the win you've all been waiting and have suffered heaps and heaps of criticism (all in jest, well most of it anyways ;) ) for. Ben, what did I tell you about sticking with him and things will get better?!?!?! I told you mate. Hope you didn't get to drunk afterwards and can't remember what happened :lol:

As for Button's drive, it was one of the best displays I have seen. It was flawless. He showed, patience, precision and aggression. He and the team made exactly the right calls on strategy and Button was the fastest driver out there over the whole period of the race, and all of this from P14.

Well done Jenson.

Ben, save the underwear you had on when Button crossed the line, you'll look back at those stains fondly

:lol: