Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2//horns

F1 Drivers In A1 Cars

As ugly as a face of a boxer dog, the cars that is, it makes me wonder how good Formula One would be if it could which it won't follow the terms of the A1 series. It may have been discussed but imagine throwing all the drivers of Formula One into that series (with Formula One aesthetic cars and make them go a little faster oh and take away the whole nationality thing). :P

wouldnt that then be F1?

Alright I may be confused with the constraints of A1 arn't they all given equal terms based on car specs, engine specs. I may look like a d#ck cause of this lol. I never took note of A1 seriously. The drivers bore me

Yeah i think that in A1 all the specs are the same to make it even. The engineers are only given tight places to make modifications. I went to Brands Hatch for the season opener. But i got a little bit bored because i had no idea who any of the drivers were.

Yeah i think that in A1 all the specs are the same to make it even. The engineers are only given tight places to make modifications. I went to Brands Hatch for the season opener. But i got a little bit bored because i had no idea who any of the drivers were.

I am dead-against Formula 1 becoming a spec series.

I am dead-against Formula 1 becoming a spec series.

:thbup:

what people fail to realize is the real beauty of Formula 1. The top teams backed by different manufacturers and their own approach to interpret the rules, design cars using different philosophies and technologies and yet produce cars that so closely matched to each other.

that my friends is beautiful!