Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

raikkonen_dominates

Mclaren Is Going To Drop Kimi?

If you prove to be wrong or lying about all this, you're going to be labelled a spamming arse, i hope you know that. On the other hand, if you turn out to be right you could end up being the hot gossip monger of Totalf1.com and we will huddle around you for the latest news! (Well, i will).

Well, I will just have to take that risk :D

I have got the latest rumous considering Kimi's future.

I know, that this changes so fast that it is almost ridiculous, but this is how the negotiations are going now:

-Michael Schumacher is going to continue at least one year.

-he has said, that he WILL NOT drive with Raikkonen.

-At first Ferrari was trying to make a deal with Kimi, that he would wait 1 more year untill change to Ferrari.

-however, the money issue forced them to rethink(kimi wanted a lot of money for delay): now they are going to let it be. This means, that Kimi is totally free agent, he has NO MORE any kind of deal with Ferrari.

-at first Mark Webber was going to Mclaren, but because of this change, he is forced to go to Red Bull.

And you know why: Mercedes has made a new, huge offer to Kimi. Yes, I say Mercedes, because Kimi is Mercedes' man more than Ron's and they are going to buy all of Mclaren.

So what this means ( and this is now almost certain:) next year Kimi will drive WITH FERNANDO ALONSO!!

So now you can stop whatching those split--screen videos: next year we will really see, who is the fastest man on earth.

FANTASTIC!!!

I really don't know what to think of this... :mellow:

As dribbler has stated, you're gonna be labelled whichever way this goes...

I have got the latest rumous considering Kimi's future.

I know, that this changes so fast that it is almost ridiculous, but this is how the negotiations are going now:

-Michael Schumacher is going to continue at least one year.

-he has said, that he WILL NOT drive with Raikkonen.

-At first Ferrari was trying to make a deal with Kimi, that he would wait 1 more year untill change to Ferrari.

-however, the money issue forced them to rethink(kimi wanted a lot of money for delay): now they are going to let it be. This means, that Kimi is totally free agent, he has NO MORE any kind of deal with Ferrari.

-at first Mark Webber was going to Mclaren, but because of this change, he is forced to go to Red Bull.

And you know why: Mercedes has made a new, huge offer to Kimi. Yes, I say Mercedes, because Kimi is Mercedes' man more than Ron's and they are going to buy all of Mclaren.

So what this means ( and this is now almost certain:) next year Kimi will drive WITH FERNANDO ALONSO!!

So now you can stop whatching those split--screen videos: next year we will really see, who is the fastest man on earth.

FANTASTIC!!!

I'm sorry mate, whilst this sounds very plausible I cant see it happening for a couple of reasons;

1. Ferrari will not make an irresponsible decision to pander to MS when he will only drive for the team for one or 2 years. As they say, the company is bigger than the individual.

2. McLaren would be stupid to make a silly offer to KR as this would p!ss FA off as he would be on less money as a WDC.

3. The KR/MCL relationship has already broken down and is unlikely to be repaired

KR WILL be at Ferrari next year with MS as equal number 1

Just my opinion so there <_<

KR WILL be at Ferrari next year with MS as equal number 1

Just my opinion so there <_<

Very optimistic....lets wait and see ;)

I really don't know what to think of this... :mellow:

As dribbler has stated, you're gonna be labelled whichever way this goes...

All I do is forward information I have got from quite reliable source.

I put this rumours only to this thread, so that I don't spam all portal.

This is starting to get interesting. Benz is going to buy out McLaren just like Raikkonen_dominates says. But lately there's so many rumors saying that it's Micheal and Kimi in the c#ckpit the of the Ferrari next year and FM being a test driver. I'm so curious on how this is going to come out. IMO I would like to see MS and KR in the Ferrari more then KR and FA in the McLaren.

IMO I would like to see MS and KR in the Ferrari more then KR and FA in the McLaren.

Really? Either way it should be interesting. If reports are accurate, we should find out what

Really? Either way it should be interesting. If reports are accurate, we should find out what

I don't think MS Is up for that kind of challenge.

Why would he risk his last season being humiliated?

Well that's one way to look at it. But the way how I see it is MS wants to beat every record there is in F1 and he wants to know if he's still capable of hanging with the youngster. By returning next year and partnering up with KR, he can kill two bird with one stone. He'll be able to beat Ricardo's record, and have a chance to prove he still got the speed in him or not.

Well I'm a huge MS fan, so it doesn't matter if he get blown away from KR. He's still going to be idol. Beside I want to know if he's still as fast as the other young top drivers.

lovely stuff man!

:worshippy:

Respect!

The thing that I really don't get is this... He's being labelled by some of TotalF1 forum members for having no mechanical sympathy, he's even accused of breaking these mechanical devices by himself... Why then the desperate efforts to get him to stay? Why is everyone, including ferrari, desperate for his services, this just does'nt make any sense at all people. Please critics, explain this to me, i'm really confused??? :D;)

The thing that I really don't get is this... He's being labelled by some of TotalF1 forum members for having no mechanical sympathy, he's even accused of breaking these mechanical devices by himself... Why then the desperate efforts to get him to stay? Why is everyone, including ferrari, desperate for his services, this just does'nt make any sense at all people. Please critics, explain this to me, i'm really confused??? :D;)

Difficult to say, but maybe coz he's fast and likes to drink a lot ;)

Hey Ben aka Button_fan drinks a lot... probably more than Kimi, and he's still a great guy!!! HAHAHHAHAHA

Exactly. Was it Johnny Walker that was Kimi's sponsor... :P

Johnnie Walker has sponsored McLaren since 2005.

Exactly. Was it Johnny Walker that was Kimi's sponsor... :P

:D:D Kimi makes a free ads for Johnny Walker.... ;)

Drink all you can drink....by Kimi ;)

It's crazy!!!! All these rumor going on how Kimi signed with Ferrari, now Kimi might stay. But you guys know what?

With McLaren, it says that they are making a bid to keep him. But the rumors with Ferrari is that Kimi has signed with them and it's a done deal. It's like Kimi is set to go to Ferrari and McLaren is trying to pull him back.

Well that's one way to look at it. But the way how I see it is MS wants to beat every record there is in F1 and he wants to know if he's still capable of hanging with the youngster. By returning next year and partnering up with KR, he can kill two bird with one stone. He'll be able to beat Ricardo's record, and have a chance to prove he still got the speed in him or not.

Well I'm a huge MS fan, so it doesn't matter if he get blown away from KR. He's still going to be idol. Beside I want to know if he's still as fast as the other young top drivers.

Michael has never been bothered about records and he isn't concerned about whether he is faster than Kimi or Fernando et al. It all sounds nice to suggest that he is but his mind doesn't work like that. Michael is only concerned with optimizing his situation. Having Kimi alongside him will only inerfere with that optimization.

By creating the correct enviroment for himself, Michael has been able to stay at the top for a long time. No one else has the 'optimization' game down to a fine art the way that he has. It's all in the detail. He knows he's still quick but these days that isn't enough. So he has to draw on his considerable experience at getting the very most out of his people and his package. That's what keeps him at the top.

You want to know if he's as fast as the young drivers? I would say no. But he has long recognised well in front of the younger guys that simply being fast doesn't always lead to championship success. Ther are drivers with better raw speed and bigger balls but in my opinion the sport has never seen such a well rounded depth of all round ability which goes way beyond sitting in the car and hitting the loud pedal on a Sunday afternoon.