Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

raikkonen_dominates

Mclaren Is Going To Drop Kimi?

If you prove to be wrong or lying about all this, you're going to be labelled a spamming arse, i hope you know that.
Why would he be labelled that? He seems to be a valuable member of the forum sharing some insight. He doesn't seem the type to be posting such news for the heck of it. Further, I'd like to emphasise that just because a situation he put forward does not eventuate, does not mean that discussions in relation to that scenario never took place to being with. Just a thought before some of you go labelling people here.
Ther are drivers with better raw speed and bigger balls but in my opinion the sport has never seen such a well rounded depth of all round ability which goes way beyond sitting in the car and hitting the loud pedal on a Sunday afternoon.

Take out the words "the sport has never seen" and I most definitely agree with what you say.

Why would he be labelled that? He seems to be a valuable member of the forum sharing some insight. He doesn't seem the type to be posting such news for the heck of it. Further, I'd like to emphasise that just because a situation he put forward does not eventuate, does not mean that discussions in relation to that scenario never took place to being with. Just a thought before some of you go labelling people here.
Yes.they dont seem to understand the dynamics of F1 :)

MS/KR im 99.9% sure will never happen, Ferrari have always shown they are against anything that creates more compatition in F1 so why have their drivers fighting each other? just dosent follow any trend.

reason so many people want it to happen is because its so unlikely.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH, sorry, im just laughing at Mike's quote in your signiture...

"Michael was passed more times than a cheap hooker in a gang-bang."

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH, sorry, im just laughing at Mike's quote in your signiture...

"Michael was passed more times than a cheap hooker in a gang-bang."

Figures why he will have it as a sig... hope he's not masturbating when he watches Schumie race.

Get over that addiction man!!!